Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A Terminal Called End Accent [closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
Sure thing! Thank you!
Sure thing! Thank you!
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
slams hands down on table. please add me to the 3rd run
slams hands down on table. please add me to the 3rd run
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@hyrulle Added you!
@hyrulle Added you!
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
Hello! Verrrrrry interested in the 3rd reprint!!!!!!
Hello! Verrrrrry interested in the 3rd reprint!!!!!!
UZVTEBc.png
May i be added for the 3rd reprint, please?
May i be added for the 3rd reprint, please?
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
@Houndstooth @Ferroc Added you both for the 3rd reprint!! :)
@Houndstooth @Ferroc Added you both for the 3rd reprint!! :)
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
[center][skin=44160] [b][size=7]"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 4th Reprint is Taking Pre-Orders & Payments Now![/size][/b][/center] [size=5][b][u]Reply if you would like to be added! Accepting payments now![/u][/b][/size] [u][b]Please note:[/b][/u] Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days. [u][b]Also note:[/u][/b] Users on the Pre-Order Lists and Ping List will be pinged for when [b]the accent has been submitted for approval/reprinting[/b] and for [b]when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered)[/b]. [u][b]Last but not least!:[/b][/u] Any extra skins left over from this reprint will be sold on the Auction House at 650g-700g. [center][i]Thank you for ordering! Not currently planning for a 5th run, might take a small break after this (4th) run.[/i][/center] [center] ___________________________________________________________________ [quote="Ping List"][size=2]@Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 @stinkyloser @starsandsunshine @LuckyLuciano @QueenClam @Russia @Ariamaki @Zerobotic @FuzzyMelon @jessiedragonda @icystorm2 [/size][/quote][/center] [center][size=2]I have pinged everyone on the General Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List![/size][/center]

"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 4th Reprint is Taking Pre-Orders & Payments Now!

Reply if you would like to be added! Accepting payments now!

Please note: Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days.

Also note: Users on the Pre-Order Lists and Ping List will be pinged for when the accent has been submitted for approval/reprinting and for when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered).

Last but not least!: Any extra skins left over from this reprint will be sold on the Auction House at 650g-700g.
Thank you for ordering! Not currently planning for a 5th run, might take a small break after this (4th) run.
I have pinged everyone on the General Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List!
hello :eye: I would like to be on the preorder for the third reprint :grabbyhands:
hello :eye: I would like to be on the preorder for the third reprint :grabbyhands:
small_bird.gif literally tiny bird
i have always been in arcane flight and always will be, despite my username!
@Asherii Added!
@Asherii Added!
Hello, I'd like to be on the pre-order list too if possible, thanks!
Hello, I'd like to be on the pre-order list too if possible, thanks!
9hqcHsy.pngE3nmoMt.pngmlHpBMC.png
ACOZFAh.png0zy2W7P.pngFM_Button_-Neutral_Good.png
v2PJF9u.pngRUGBzP5.pngYMPbu9R.png
MUYNhfy.pngsQMcqHN.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26