Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 7 yr Anniversary Raffle! Closed
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Bump! ^^
Bump! ^^
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Bump! ^^
Bump! ^^
9BcJXjq.png
Bump! ^^
Bump! ^^
9BcJXjq.png
Closed

I had so much schoolwork to do today
Closed

I had so much schoolwork to do today
@MikuKitty @TwilightShine @P03 @Persinnamon @ChaiSpicedTea @Mythariah @Doozie @Festivoog @Amscray @AeroAspect @Twilightshine @KryptikKreature @oldred100 @UwiBami @StormWater @Metempsychosis @StrangeQuark1 @chinapiggy @Arrietty @SleepyWillow @beBlueberry @pghbekka @Geminiderp @rodent @ShadowLugia111 @linin @ValkyrjaKayn @DarkPuffin @oneirodrakon @Self @MetaFae @BuzzingHoneyBee @Bnemesis @posibee @Jaypaw @elysifish @MegaraFrostalon @Lufaxia @Vauvenal @Silverazura @SeaglassSky @grimsey

Final ticket count

Hello all! Thank you all so much for participating in my anniversary raffle! I am so glad to have been a part of this site for so long. I have great respect for this community and I hope the goodwill and kindness continues for years to come.

Now, for the part, you are all waiting for!

- I will be pulling 14 raffle tickets.
- Duplicate names may be called.
- If your name is pulled please list the prizes you would like up to your raffle number. For example, if you were number 3, you would list the top 3 prizes you would like in order of preference. If you were 7, you would list the top 7 you would like in order of preference.
- If you choose one of the prizes that have options (NOTN, Lvl 25, or Abberation genes) please list your preference for the options provided.
- If your name gets pulled and you do not respond within 48 hours, a new name will be pulled and the prize will be sent to somebody else.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you all again!
@MikuKitty @TwilightShine @P03 @Persinnamon @ChaiSpicedTea @Mythariah @Doozie @Festivoog @Amscray @AeroAspect @Twilightshine @KryptikKreature @oldred100 @UwiBami @StormWater @Metempsychosis @StrangeQuark1 @chinapiggy @Arrietty @SleepyWillow @beBlueberry @pghbekka @Geminiderp @rodent @ShadowLugia111 @linin @ValkyrjaKayn @DarkPuffin @oneirodrakon @Self @MetaFae @BuzzingHoneyBee @Bnemesis @posibee @Jaypaw @elysifish @MegaraFrostalon @Lufaxia @Vauvenal @Silverazura @SeaglassSky @grimsey

Final ticket count

Hello all! Thank you all so much for participating in my anniversary raffle! I am so glad to have been a part of this site for so long. I have great respect for this community and I hope the goodwill and kindness continues for years to come.

Now, for the part, you are all waiting for!

- I will be pulling 14 raffle tickets.
- Duplicate names may be called.
- If your name is pulled please list the prizes you would like up to your raffle number. For example, if you were number 3, you would list the top 3 prizes you would like in order of preference. If you were 7, you would list the top 7 you would like in order of preference.
- If you choose one of the prizes that have options (NOTN, Lvl 25, or Abberation genes) please list your preference for the options provided.
- If your name gets pulled and you do not respond within 48 hours, a new name will be pulled and the prize will be sent to somebody else.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you all again!
Prize Winners

1. @BuzzingHoneyBee (Number 3430)
2. @Amscray (Number 504)
3. @Twilightshine (Number 871)
4. @BuzzingHoneyBee (Number 3460)
5. @MegaraFrostalon (Number 4117)
6. @beBlueberry (Number 1886)
7. @Mythariah (Number 3730)
8. @TwilightShine (Number 152)
9. @AeroAspect (Number 2912)
10. @Festivoog (Number 391)
11. @Twilightshine (Number 4372)
12. @ChaiSpicedTea (Number 698)
13. @AeroAspect (Number 3115)
14. @Persinnamon (Number 2822)

Congratulations everybody! Please make sure to send your preference for prizes! If your name was pulled more than once please only make one list with the length of the last time your name was pulled (Hopefully that makes sense).
Prize Winners

1. @BuzzingHoneyBee (Number 3430)
2. @Amscray (Number 504)
3. @Twilightshine (Number 871)
4. @BuzzingHoneyBee (Number 3460)
5. @MegaraFrostalon (Number 4117)
6. @beBlueberry (Number 1886)
7. @Mythariah (Number 3730)
8. @TwilightShine (Number 152)
9. @AeroAspect (Number 2912)
10. @Festivoog (Number 391)
11. @Twilightshine (Number 4372)
12. @ChaiSpicedTea (Number 698)
13. @AeroAspect (Number 3115)
14. @Persinnamon (Number 2822)

Congratulations everybody! Please make sure to send your preference for prizes! If your name was pulled more than once please only make one list with the length of the last time your name was pulled (Hopefully that makes sense).
Oh wow, I didn't expect to win anything! :D
My name was pulled twice with the last one at number 4, so I list the prizes I would like up to 4 right? So that would be Fire Stuff, Plague Stuff, Water Stuff or Arcane Stuff!
Oh wow, I didn't expect to win anything! :D
My name was pulled twice with the last one at number 4, so I list the prizes I would like up to 4 right? So that would be Fire Stuff, Plague Stuff, Water Stuff or Arcane Stuff!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@BuzzingHoneyBee
I believe the "NOTN!" section is all one prize. On the prizes, you see how there are groups that are each in a quoted section? Each of those is a bundle.
@BuzzingHoneyBee
I believe the "NOTN!" section is all one prize. On the prizes, you see how there are groups that are each in a quoted section? Each of those is a bundle.
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
Ah, I see! Thanks for clearing that up @beBlueberry!!
Ah, I see! Thanks for clearing that up @beBlueberry!!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
Wasn't expecting this. Thanks for the opportunity!
I would like either:
1. Water Stuff
2. Aberration genes
Wasn't expecting this. Thanks for the opportunity!
I would like either:
1. Water Stuff
2. Aberration genes
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70