Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] LOVE & THUNDER | art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Koutarou Yes, absolutely! :D I'm a few weeks behind on commissions, so it might take a smidge longer than I'd originally like, but if you're okay with the wait, I am open!
@Koutarou Yes, absolutely! :D I'm a few weeks behind on commissions, so it might take a smidge longer than I'd originally like, but if you're okay with the wait, I am open!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead | Would end of May / beginning of June be a realistic possibility for a completion timeline? I start field work mid-June and disappear for a few months.
@uruhead | Would end of May / beginning of June be a realistic possibility for a completion timeline? I start field work mid-June and disappear for a few months.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Koutarou Oh, absolutely!! It'll only take me until about the beginning of April to get everything done :D And that sounds so exciting!! I hope field work goes well for you!
@Koutarou Oh, absolutely!! It'll only take me until about the beginning of April to get everything done :D And that sounds so exciting!! I hope field work goes well for you!

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead [b]Flight Rising ID#:[/b] 577774 [b]Style:[/b] 1 - Full body +1 Character [b]References:[/b] Half-elves [url=https://refsheet.net/aesthera/lorin-hunter-fortuna]Lorin[/url] and [url=https://refsheet.net/aesthera/lukas-fortuna]Lukas[/url]. They can be pictured in either their armor or in fancy dress clothes, or casual clothes (no references yet for casual clothes but I'm happy to supply them if it's your preference), whatever floats your boat :) Feel free to pull whatever you want from this: [url=https://imgur.com/a/pAQLYGd]https://imgur.com/a/pAQLYGd[/url]. It's pretty detailed with other commissions, item references, descriptions, and some lore to (hopefully) inspire you. Hopefully it's not overwhelming either, I never know how much detail to provide artists [emoji=coatl tongue size=2] [b]Any specifics?:[/b] General vibe is that they're in love and just happy together. There are some pose ideas at the bottom of the link but follow your heart and artistic vision. May I request the background be transparent? [b]Payment method?:[/b] Gems May I also be added to your pinglist please? <3
@uruhead
Flight Rising ID#: 577774
Style: 1 - Full body +1 Character
References: Half-elves Lorin and Lukas. They can be pictured in either their armor or in fancy dress clothes, or casual clothes (no references yet for casual clothes but I'm happy to supply them if it's your preference), whatever floats your boat :)

Feel free to pull whatever you want from this: https://imgur.com/a/pAQLYGd. It's pretty detailed with other commissions, item references, descriptions, and some lore to (hopefully) inspire you. Hopefully it's not overwhelming either, I never know how much detail to provide artists

Any specifics?: General vibe is that they're in love and just happy together. There are some pose ideas at the bottom of the link but follow your heart and artistic vision. May I request the background be transparent?
Payment method?: Gems

May I also be added to your pinglist please? <3
Lore
Badges
Wishlist
Verdant Hatchery. My pronouns are she/her and I am three hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
@aesthera Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you!! NvP was kicking my butt, and the clerical work after was so crazy lol. Yes, I would love to do do that for you!! And I'll put you on my pinglist right now!
@aesthera Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you!! NvP was kicking my butt, and the clerical work after was so crazy lol. Yes, I would love to do do that for you!! And I'll put you on my pinglist right now!

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead No worries :) I am so excited, your work is beautiful! Take as long as you need, I’m in no rush whatsoever
@uruhead No worries :) I am so excited, your work is beautiful! Take as long as you need, I’m in no rush whatsoever
Lore
Badges
Wishlist
Verdant Hatchery. My pronouns are she/her and I am three hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
@uruhead Can I be added to your pinglist, please? :3c
@uruhead Can I be added to your pinglist, please? :3c
yMwAJm4.gif lCK29fT.png
3adgzZD.png
J7D1quC.png
y2UYCzJ.png
fP0089X.png
y2UYCzJ.png
n29EMdP.png
T4Peb9C.png
60eldD0.gif JsDpZej.png
@ThatOneSloth Of course! I'll add that now~
@ThatOneSloth Of course! I'll add that now~

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Thank-you again for your work, Uru!!! ^w^ <3
Thank-you again for your work, Uru!!! ^w^ <3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Kael @glitchedghostie @Bashett @aesthera @ThatOneSloth @Anukai and we're open again! [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1]
@Kael @glitchedghostie @Bashett @aesthera @ThatOneSloth @Anukai

and we're open again!

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
1 2 3 4 5 6