Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [SUBS!] Suspended Disbelief 2 Maf Signup
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Epioth yooo hi long time no see!! added you as a spec :D
@Epioth yooo hi long time no see!! added you as a spec :D
jghAv2V.png
Honestly I don't even play Flight Rising anymore, but what the hell, I'll spectate. @StormDreamer
Honestly I don't even play Flight Rising anymore, but what the hell, I'll spectate. @StormDreamer
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@StormDreamer Ayy if there's a slot still free I'd like to play! It has been literal years so I'm rusty but it looks fun!
@StormDreamer Ayy if there's a slot still free I'd like to play! It has been literal years so I'm rusty but it looks fun!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
Wow this filled up quick lol
Wow this filled up quick lol
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Kalideoscope @ThisOneIsBlue
got you both down! :D
@Kalideoscope @ThisOneIsBlue
got you both down! :D
jghAv2V.png
oh, by the way, judging by how this game is filling, we should be able to start soon! I was thinking maybe this weekend so I also get some time to do some final adjustments / confirm things haha

hype hype hype

throwing out the link to the discord server we'll be using for the game here once again if you want to chill with us a bit first before the game starts! https://discord.gg/aG4r2MnkDq
oh, by the way, judging by how this game is filling, we should be able to start soon! I was thinking maybe this weekend so I also get some time to do some final adjustments / confirm things haha

hype hype hype

throwing out the link to the discord server we'll be using for the game here once again if you want to chill with us a bit first before the game starts! https://discord.gg/aG4r2MnkDq
jghAv2V.png
giving this a friendly bump! gotta see that last slot filled [emoji=special eyes size=1]
giving this a friendly bump! gotta see that last slot filled
jvTgQEX.png
Sounds fun, I'd love to join ^^ Never played one of these before haha, hope I do everything correctly-
Sounds fun, I'd love to join ^^ Never played one of these before haha, hope I do everything correctly-
they/them || just floating
@HeartlessDemon got you down! :D hope you enjoy your first game--and don't worry, we're a very nice community haha I'm sure the other players (and I) will answer any questions you might have :p

there's a couple of forum mafia-specific rules such as no editing / deleting posts, and no copy and pasting mod communication--but I'll remind you again if necessary haha so don't worry about that too!
@HeartlessDemon got you down! :D hope you enjoy your first game--and don't worry, we're a very nice community haha I'm sure the other players (and I) will answer any questions you might have :p

there's a couple of forum mafia-specific rules such as no editing / deleting posts, and no copy and pasting mod communication--but I'll remind you again if necessary haha so don't worry about that too!
jghAv2V.png
Players:
@Maithax @Vrykolakas @Ghostbur @Solstices @ChaoticPotato @Shadowlugia711 @Warriorgirl1234 @Shimmerwing @Ambrose @Beheaded @Argathakul @Varikset @Firo @ThisOneIsBlue @HeartlessDemon

Subs:
@Reshiramu @pasture

Specs:
@Epioth @Kalideoscope @raiccoon @polygone

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm happy to announce that the game is now filled! Glad to see both familiar and new faces here :)

I would like to propose a game start date of this Saturday (9 Apr)--would that be okay with you guys?

We have a discord server for this game for mod communications / mafia chat / spectator chat. It's not required to join until the game starts (and the invite link will be included again in your rolecard), but I'll have some time to make sure everything is working as planned / confirm you can see the required channels if you join early ^^

finally, hope you all are as excited as I am for this game! hype hype hype

@ anyone passing by: subs and specs are still open if you'd like to join!
Players:
@Maithax @Vrykolakas @Ghostbur @Solstices @ChaoticPotato @Shadowlugia711 @Warriorgirl1234 @Shimmerwing @Ambrose @Beheaded @Argathakul @Varikset @Firo @ThisOneIsBlue @HeartlessDemon

Subs:
@Reshiramu @pasture

Specs:
@Epioth @Kalideoscope @raiccoon @polygone

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm happy to announce that the game is now filled! Glad to see both familiar and new faces here :)

I would like to propose a game start date of this Saturday (9 Apr)--would that be okay with you guys?

We have a discord server for this game for mod communications / mafia chat / spectator chat. It's not required to join until the game starts (and the invite link will be included again in your rolecard), but I'll have some time to make sure everything is working as planned / confirm you can see the required channels if you join early ^^

finally, hope you all are as excited as I am for this game! hype hype hype

@ anyone passing by: subs and specs are still open if you'd like to join!
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7