Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
"Happy trans day of visibility, this site still doesn't have a transmasc npc and I think I might stop buying stuff from it for that reason."
"Happy trans day of visibility, this site still doesn't have a transmasc npc and I think I might stop buying stuff from it for that reason."
TD98mt2.png
"You're really scary when you play UNO. I mean that smile, and the amount of +2s and +4s you had."

Just played UNO with my friends and one of them said this to me, I guess I'm a pro UNO player or something XD
"You're really scary when you play UNO. I mean that smile, and the amount of +2s and +4s you had."

Just played UNO with my friends and one of them said this to me, I guess I'm a pro UNO player or something XD
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN2.pngyhQ282.pngeqreO2.png3RxWo2.png3Wzsn2.pngqtefN2.png3ewWw1.pngeSHwE1.pngRbRMJ1.pngCnvnD1.pngFHdVn1.pngKpMBr1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
[quote name="@CrackedSouls" date="2022-03-31 16:08:21" ] "You're really scary when you play UNO. I mean that smile, and the amount of +2s and +4s you had." Just played UNO with my friends and one of them said this to me, I guess I'm a pro UNO player or something XD [/quote] i guess ytou could say crackedsouls is. crACKED AT UNO HEAJGSDHASGDA i'll see myself out
@CrackedSouls wrote on 2022-03-31 16:08:21:

i guess ytou could say crackedsouls is. crACKED AT UNO HEAJGSDHASGDA i'll see myself out

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
fortnite's pretty fun, actually
fortnite's pretty fun, actually
earthshieldl.png xx
Scal
They/Them
FRT +9
xxxxxx
I don't get it how things went worse today - my mother caught covid and I'm super focused on how not to get it because it'll be a total mess. Anyway, let's survive until sunday because monday will be THE DAY! Gonna travel with my friend, I really need a short holiday x.x
I don't get it how things went worse today - my mother caught covid and I'm super focused on how not to get it because it'll be a total mess. Anyway, let's survive until sunday because monday will be THE DAY! Gonna travel with my friend, I really need a short holiday x.x
Green Crystals Hatchery
Ghvar||24||Italy(FR+9)
Me: I’m lonely :”(( My mom a few days later: We’re throwing a surprise birthday party for your Nana and your aunt, uncle and cousin are coming too Me, after the temporary loneliness has left my body and I’ve already gone back to being a recluse: [img]https://i.imgur.com/1AMeosT.png[/img]
Me: I’m lonely :”((

My mom a few days later: We’re throwing a surprise birthday party for your Nana and your aunt, uncle and cousin are coming too

Me, after the temporary loneliness has left my body and I’ve already gone back to being a recluse:

1AMeosT.png
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Every single FMA opening/ending my beloved
Every single FMA opening/ending my beloved
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
coconuts in barbados
coconuts in barbados
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
in the three minutes i was alone after hearing the news i already drew blood [emoji=spiral deadpan size=2]
in the three minutes i was alone after hearing the news i already drew blood
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
still feeling giddy because of my friend referring to me as 'they', lmao
still feeling giddy because of my friend referring to me as 'they', lmao
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png