Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
head full. only game grumps quotes and marketing study

arin, you're scaring me. an hour passes
head full. only game grumps quotes and marketing study

arin, you're scaring me. an hour passes
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
Meeting my gf's friends feels very intimidating because to my understanding they're all well-adjusted, decently normal adults and I bark in public and can only maintain a conversation when I'm talking about kid's cartoons
Meeting my gf's friends feels very intimidating because to my understanding they're all well-adjusted, decently normal adults and I bark in public and can only maintain a conversation when I'm talking about kid's cartoons
JNgbpVq.gif
Why does my internet go everytime i get a good trade in adopt me
Why does my internet go everytime i get a good trade in adopt me
me when people push my boundaries

(this is about xiv not here)
me when people push my boundaries

(this is about xiv not here)
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png
I need to plan more fandragons. Of who or what I don't know.
I need to plan more fandragons. Of who or what I don't know.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
Trying to write fanfiction of obscure anime characters is hard, especially when they meet a more well known anime space pirate.
Trying to write fanfiction of obscure anime characters is hard, especially when they meet a more well known anime space pirate.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
talking to my surgeon on monday :'33
was not given an hour, so I hope it will be near noon... may I not miss it :'33!

tho, I AM worried... If my cyst is indeed renal, and therefore not exactly pelvic, can she still do the surgery on me??
after all, she's a gynaecologist, not a kidney professional... I am so READY to be told that I'll be referred to someone else, thus having to wait even longer before a surgery... :'(((

ahhh well. first, gotta ask her for the echograph results (which I Never(tm) got, lol). then, a health paper for my teacher, to "prove" that I, indeed and in fact, am impaired with physical issues due to this terrible cyst.
second, only if she's still my surgeon... to ask her about my surgery date, AND not to forget about more details on the procedure itself :'33!

aahhh but, am so worried xwx LOL
- Renard(e); they / aigle / iel.
talking to my surgeon on monday :'33
was not given an hour, so I hope it will be near noon... may I not miss it :'33!

tho, I AM worried... If my cyst is indeed renal, and therefore not exactly pelvic, can she still do the surgery on me??
after all, she's a gynaecologist, not a kidney professional... I am so READY to be told that I'll be referred to someone else, thus having to wait even longer before a surgery... :'(((

ahhh well. first, gotta ask her for the echograph results (which I Never(tm) got, lol). then, a health paper for my teacher, to "prove" that I, indeed and in fact, am impaired with physical issues due to this terrible cyst.
second, only if she's still my surgeon... to ask her about my surgery date, AND not to forget about more details on the procedure itself :'33!

aahhh but, am so worried xwx LOL
- Renard(e); they / aigle / iel.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
yoooo its googly eyes time
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
oh god why is my posture so bad
oh god why is my posture so bad
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="anvilcat" date="2022-03-31 19:44:03" ] yoooo its googly eyes time [/quote]
anvilcat wrote on 2022-03-31 19:44:03:
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png