Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey! if you still have anything, id appreciate apparel and/or familiars of any kind. ty!!
Hey! if you still have anything, id appreciate apparel and/or familiars of any kind. ty!!
Rai | they/them | artist+animator | FL time +2 | Dragons for sale!
Hello! I would appreciate anything you send over. I hope you have a safe journey outside of FR!
Hello! I would appreciate anything you send over. I hope you have a safe journey outside of FR!
bing bong
wiggles fingers evilly

might i receive some objects?
wiggles fingers evilly

might i receive some objects?
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Bumping this back up
Bumping this back up
I’d love anything at all! Thanks for doing this :)
I’d love anything at all! Thanks for doing this :)
ml3urQM.png x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
4kekx4D.png
rix3ppo.png
goSc2L4.png
May I get anything? I mainly need stuff to melt and meat ty
May I get anything? I mainly need stuff to melt and meat ty
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
Hi! If you have anything left I’d greatly appreciate it ;v; regardless, I wish you luck on all your future endeavors [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Hi! If you have anything left I’d greatly appreciate it ;v; regardless, I wish you luck on all your future endeavors
plagueflower.pngplagueflower.png unknown.png
If this is still open, could I please get a random assortment from the materials tab please? Thank you
If this is still open, could I please get a random assortment from the materials tab please? Thank you
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Oh, thank you for your generosity! Do you happen to have the blushing pink rose apparel item or a few mats?

I'd love to receive either!
Oh, thank you for your generosity! Do you happen to have the blushing pink rose apparel item or a few mats?

I'd love to receive either!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I’d love something please :) doesn’t matter what I’ll take anything you’d be willing to spare ^^
I’d love something please :) doesn’t matter what I’ll take anything you’d be willing to spare ^^
S6WcdoO.png 20gmG6n.gifqrwQwYg.png0wp8z1g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7