Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe an Antagonist
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 194 195
poor son a human mum cast out for savagely murdering his fam and then having to serve a king for a ton of time and eventually gets back to a somewhat normal life for a man of his status.
poor son a human mum cast out for savagely murdering his fam and then having to serve a king for a ton of time and eventually gets back to a somewhat normal life for a man of his status.
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
[quote name="@Asteraoth" date="2022-03-19 22:15:12" ] I'll cure you! By killing you [/quote] I'm thinking SCP-049?
@Asteraoth wrote on 2022-03-19 22:15:12:
I'll cure you! By killing you

I'm thinking SCP-049?
Your daily reminder...
that Bungee Gum contains both the properties of rubber AND gum.
Fandragons in Dark World tab in Hibden
- YO WHY- WHY IS THIS SPACE GERBIL CREATURE SO EVIL?????

- tall shark space man

- this stone creature got daddy issues!!! and likes killing humans…

- it’s him. it’s the one who caused his son to have daddy issues. he’s also literally powerful and everyone fears him. He has too much evil in him. also he took over an entire village ;’D

- (I know he isn’t antagonist anymore BUT—) coward stinky blind stone creature. His name is funny tho.
- YO WHY- WHY IS THIS SPACE GERBIL CREATURE SO EVIL?????

- tall shark space man

- this stone creature got daddy issues!!! and likes killing humans…

- it’s him. it’s the one who caused his son to have daddy issues. he’s also literally powerful and everyone fears him. He has too much evil in him. also he took over an entire village ;’D

- (I know he isn’t antagonist anymore BUT—) coward stinky blind stone creature. His name is funny tho.
chaogarden.gif
My brother tried to kill me so now i will make it everyone else problem. Oh no a young abandon child. She is just like me, i must adopt her.
My brother tried to kill me so now i will make it everyone else problem. Oh no a young abandon child. She is just like me, i must adopt her.
neutralh5.png
Dude turns into a furry when he dies the first time, and now we can't get rid of him.

Two gang members that are obsessed with crossdressing and a mouse.

Dragon literally gets bullied for his disability, so he decides to create several fake IDs for himself.

Dude doesn't want to show his face to anyone because he got beat up once and took his bully's petty comment WAY too seriously.

Dragon who spreads the monster equivalent of the Corona virus as a result of him going through puberty.

(I'm actually curious as to your guesses)
Dude turns into a furry when he dies the first time, and now we can't get rid of him.

Two gang members that are obsessed with crossdressing and a mouse.

Dragon literally gets bullied for his disability, so he decides to create several fake IDs for himself.

Dude doesn't want to show his face to anyone because he got beat up once and took his bully's petty comment WAY too seriously.

Dragon who spreads the monster equivalent of the Corona virus as a result of him going through puberty.

(I'm actually curious as to your guesses)
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
Fancy lady kills person’s mother using her dogs.

Angy cellphone with cool robot army

Genius person with chair
Fancy lady kills person’s mother using her dogs.

Angy cellphone with cool robot army

Genius person with chair
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
-Punk Donkey Kong.
-Literally a fat palm tree.
-What you'd get if you fused Wolverine and Cat Woman together.
-The penguin got possessed AGAIN.
-If Ripper Roo from Crash Bandicoot was an armadillo.
-Possessed penguin 2, mask boogaloo.
-Scar, but instead of having his namesake, he's got a cool monologue.
-Eldritch blob.
-Mouse angel that you defeat by running it over with a truck.

HINT: All from the same game!
-Punk Donkey Kong.
-Literally a fat palm tree.
-What you'd get if you fused Wolverine and Cat Woman together.
-The penguin got possessed AGAIN.
-If Ripper Roo from Crash Bandicoot was an armadillo.
-Possessed penguin 2, mask boogaloo.
-Scar, but instead of having his namesake, he's got a cool monologue.
-Eldritch blob.
-Mouse angel that you defeat by running it over with a truck.

HINT: All from the same game!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
- Michael Jackson
- The whale, the witch, and the wardrobe
- A considerably large orphan
- Uroboros tattoo club

I love these shows so much :)
- Michael Jackson
- The whale, the witch, and the wardrobe
- A considerably large orphan
- Uroboros tattoo club

I love these shows so much :)
That's just the way the beans bake, hon.
- the mafia ruined her town and she doesn’t have a home - bad little head of the mafia must be turned into goo and be stuck in the goo-jar for eternity to atone for his crimes. - My Trains - Lemon Demon v.s. Planetary (GO!) - My Chemical Romance - omg you should definitely work with this ghost!! 10 out of 10 stars on Yelp, would recommend even though he stole my soul but hey!! he gave it back!!! - I HATE HER LEVEL SO MUCH I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE HER STUPID CREEPY MANSION I HATE IT HERE. MY ANXIETIES ARE THROUGH THE [b]R O O F[/b] - [i][emoji=music note size=1] YOU SHOULD KNOWWWWW WHO RUNS THIS TOWNNNNNNN [emoji=music note size=1][/i]
- the mafia ruined her town and she doesn’t have a home

- bad little head of the mafia must be turned into goo and be stuck in the goo-jar for eternity to atone for his crimes.

- My Trains - Lemon Demon v.s. Planetary (GO!) - My Chemical Romance

- omg you should definitely work with this ghost!! 10 out of 10 stars on Yelp, would recommend even though he stole my soul but hey!! he gave it back!!!

- I HATE HER LEVEL SO MUCH I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE HER STUPID CREEPY MANSION I HATE IT HERE. MY ANXIETIES ARE THROUGH THE R O O F

- YOU SHOULD KNOWWWWW WHO RUNS THIS TOWNNNNNNN
chaogarden.gif
Literally Dark backwards. A work of art.
Literally Dark backwards. A work of art.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 194 195