Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe an Antagonist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195
-*blows up an entire village* A R T

-cursed garbage reaper that steals all your microphones and calls you a radian

-a musician so lazy and cowardly he barely qualifies for this thread
-a being of pure darkness and negativity who looks like what you'd get if you left a certain cinnamon roll in the oven waaay too long

-OM-YEAH OM-YEAH O-O-O-O-OM-YEAH *jaunty trumpet*

-the embodiment of the y2k bug wants to know if you programmed him
-tiny angel child that eventually turns into a massive dragon controlled by a tiny bug
-*blows up an entire village* A R T

-cursed garbage reaper that steals all your microphones and calls you a radian

-a musician so lazy and cowardly he barely qualifies for this thread
-a being of pure darkness and negativity who looks like what you'd get if you left a certain cinnamon roll in the oven waaay too long

-OM-YEAH OM-YEAH O-O-O-O-OM-YEAH *jaunty trumpet*

-the embodiment of the y2k bug wants to know if you programmed him
-tiny angel child that eventually turns into a massive dragon controlled by a tiny bug
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
Thick headed nearly nudist buzzsaw boy
Thick headed nearly nudist buzzsaw boy
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
That one large dude who has a very questionable digestive system and loves to make condescending jokes about chickens.
That one large dude who has a very questionable digestive system and loves to make condescending jokes about chickens.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
He s n a p
He s n a p
He was just an ordinary nerd... UNTIL HE TOOK OFF HIS GLASSES AND SWOOSHED HIS HAIR.
He was just an ordinary nerd... UNTIL HE TOOK OFF HIS GLASSES AND SWOOSHED HIS HAIR.
he's got a plan and a whole lotta faith
he's got a plan and a whole lotta faith
[quote name="@LoversMasque" date="2019-01-06 17:38:32" ] Hello, ladies. Look at your man. Now look at me. Now back to your man. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me. But if he stopped using princess-scented body wash and switched to Desert Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a castle with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand?Back at me. I have it, it’s a golden Dorito with the power to grant you any wish you like. Look again, the dorito is now Smash Bros Ultimate. Anything is possible when your man smells like Desert Spice and not a princess. I’m a giant pig monster. [/quote] You said everything I could've wanted to, except better.
@LoversMasque wrote on 2019-01-06 17:38:32:
Hello, ladies. Look at your man. Now look at me. Now back to your man. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me. But if he stopped using princess-scented body wash and switched to Desert Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a castle with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand?Back at me. I have it, it’s a golden Dorito with the power to grant you any wish you like. Look again, the dorito is now Smash Bros Ultimate. Anything is possible when your man smells like Desert Spice and not a princess. I’m a giant pig monster.

You said everything I could've wanted to, except better.
cL9yafY.gif
Her business card reads “CEO of [business name here] and Founder’s Assistant’s Terrifying Robot Body”. Technically the protagonist, but her kill count is pretty mcfricken high.
Her business card reads “CEO of [business name here] and Founder’s Assistant’s Terrifying Robot Body”. Technically the protagonist, but her kill count is pretty mcfricken high.
image.png
-mr. hands
-shadowy portal dude
-yom blood

-lesbian legion leader still hasn't realized time is still flowing and that other lesbians are different yet still lesbian
-imagine yuri from ddlc, but much less okay
-let's make the cat a yandere, surely nothing will go wrong
-you either die a hero or live long enough to become skynet

-and i quote: "the leading cause of shirtless sleeves in japan"
-i just got beheaded but thanks to the magic of boxes i'm alive
-handtsune miku
-mr. hands
-shadowy portal dude
-yom blood

-lesbian legion leader still hasn't realized time is still flowing and that other lesbians are different yet still lesbian
-imagine yuri from ddlc, but much less okay
-let's make the cat a yandere, surely nothing will go wrong
-you either die a hero or live long enough to become skynet

-and i quote: "the leading cause of shirtless sleeves in japan"
-i just got beheaded but thanks to the magic of boxes i'm alive
-handtsune miku
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="LibraryWhale" date="2019-01-06 19:16:04" ] -a being of pure darkness and negativity who looks like what you'd get if you left a certain cinnamon roll in the oven waaay too long [/quote] [color=360705]izuru kamukura probably also i think he had his emotions surgically removed
LibraryWhale wrote on 2019-01-06 19:16:04:
izuru kamukura probably

also i think he had his emotions surgically removed
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195