Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ∞ morbidae. angel(?) - coatl m
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 143 144
:') i remember seeing the ping for this and needing to take a day to decide which color variation to take-- i decided i couldn't choose :sob: may i be added for both deer in headlights and oh deer please? :'>
:') i remember seeing the ping for this and needing to take a day to decide which color variation to take-- i decided i couldn't choose :sob: may i be added for both deer in headlights and oh deer please? :'>
46138.png
@cartographic @euphoriaxseesaw
added!! >:)c
@cartographic @euphoriaxseesaw
added!! >:)c
7bfJZaP.png
I’d love to be added to your general pinglist!
I’d love to be added to your general pinglist!
••••••••••••••••••••
47gGDBH.gif
nDdKi4b.gif
@Verah
added! thank you for interest~ ^u^
@Verah
added! thank you for interest~ ^u^
7bfJZaP.png
hi there, i'd love to be added to your general pinglist! also, i wanted to ask if you plan to print copies of Birdhaus and/or Vogelhaus if they don't get selected! if so, i'd LOVE a ping for those <3 they might be some of my favorite skins i've ever seen, ESPECIALLY vogelhaus

(i also love your scary work i just can't afford to buy more skins right now--)
hi there, i'd love to be added to your general pinglist! also, i wanted to ask if you plan to print copies of Birdhaus and/or Vogelhaus if they don't get selected! if so, i'd LOVE a ping for those <3 they might be some of my favorite skins i've ever seen, ESPECIALLY vogelhaus

(i also love your scary work i just can't afford to buy more skins right now--)
Wishlist | Profile Pic Dragon
@sylasbriarwood
added to pinglist~ thank you!! im really happy to hear my entries are loved (it means alot that they made it as favourites!!! ;0;)

If they both dont win I will print them! I actually really want vogelhaus for myself too xD but if Birdhaus wins, I would have to make a new version form scratch for vogelhaus, so it will likely look different with the same blue/pink colours... TwT here's to hoping!
@sylasbriarwood
added to pinglist~ thank you!! im really happy to hear my entries are loved (it means alot that they made it as favourites!!! ;0;)

If they both dont win I will print them! I actually really want vogelhaus for myself too xD but if Birdhaus wins, I would have to make a new version form scratch for vogelhaus, so it will likely look different with the same blue/pink colours... TwT here's to hoping!
7bfJZaP.png
Happy MistJam! I bought these two skins from you a while back, and I thought I'd show how they look on my boys, now that I've completed their outfits. ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75224073][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752241/75224073_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76353259][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/763533/76353259_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy MistJam! I bought these two skins from you a while back, and I thought I'd show how they look on my boys, now that I've completed their outfits. ^^
75224073_350.png
76353259_350.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
happy mistjam! sorry to see that your entries didn’t win this time. I’d really love a ping once you get around to printing/selling them though! <3
happy mistjam! sorry to see that your entries didn’t win this time. I’d really love a ping once you get around to printing/selling them though! <3
@crowvidae These are so cool! Love the darker / horror themes, and all the sleek shading tones~

Any chance you'd have a spare copy of ''Hear no Evil''? If not, how much (total) would a reprint be - in gems and/or treasure?
@crowvidae These are so cool! Love the darker / horror themes, and all the sleek shading tones~

Any chance you'd have a spare copy of ''Hear no Evil''? If not, how much (total) would a reprint be - in gems and/or treasure?
g8T8XC2.png
Also, could you put me on GP please? X3
Also, could you put me on GP please? X3
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 143 144