Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1132 1133
I accidentally posted the wrong skin file when I was submitting a blueprint to the site, (order number #89759) And I'm hoping I can get the blueprint back and resubmit. The version of the skin that was submitted was an incomplete version. Sorry for the trouble.

EDIT: Thank you!!
I accidentally posted the wrong skin file when I was submitting a blueprint to the site, (order number #89759) And I'm hoping I can get the blueprint back and resubmit. The version of the skin that was submitted was an incomplete version. Sorry for the trouble.

EDIT: Thank you!!
maGaaTX.png
Can i please get orders #89773 and #89774 cancelled? I uploaded the wrong files ;-;
sorry ;-;
Can i please get orders #89773 and #89774 cancelled? I uploaded the wrong files ;-;
sorry ;-;
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
Hi! I can't remember which accent I submitted for Order #89495... So I would like to check!
If it is "Away with Time", could I get it canceled? Thanks!
Hi! I can't remember which accent I submitted for Order #89495... So I would like to check!
If it is "Away with Time", could I get it canceled? Thanks!
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
Hello! When I was looking at my most recently published accent I was confused about why it came out different than what I had intended and I just realized it was because I submitted an older file, so I was wondering if it would be possible to update the file for [skin=44108] to this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/UpxtblY.png[/img] If it's not possible, that's totally alright and I understand! It was my bad for selecting the wrong file. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your time!
Hello! When I was looking at my most recently published accent I was confused about why it came out different than what I had intended and I just realized it was because I submitted an older file, so I was wondering if it would be possible to update the file for to this:

UpxtblY.png

If it's not possible, that's totally alright and I understand! It was my bad for selecting the wrong file. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your time!
hfB8IAU.png
Hello, would it be possible to please rename skin 44179 from The Singing Citadel to 3C2F. The Singing Citadel

Thank you! c:
Hello, would it be possible to please rename skin 44179 from The Singing Citadel to 3C2F. The Singing Citadel

Thank you! c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
I need to cancel order #89833, it was wrongly categorized as an accent.

Thank you to the kind user who pointed me to the FR tool site to check coverage percentages on future skins/accents. (:

I need to cancel order #89833, it was wrongly categorized as an accent.

Thank you to the kind user who pointed me to the FR tool site to check coverage percentages on future skins/accents. (:

[s]hello! can i please have my five print run of [b]good dogs[/b] cancelled? i'd like to upgrade to a 10 print[/s] nevermind! also, an i have [item=accent: bad dog] renamed to [b]Bad Dogs[/b] please?
hello! can i please have my five print run of good dogs cancelled? i'd like to upgrade to a 10 print nevermind!

also, an i have Accent: BAD DOG renamed to Bad Dogs please?
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
hello! can I rename to "i. forgotten gods"
hello! can I rename to "i. forgotten gods"
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
Hi! Which orders do I still have pending? I thought I had one more order of Chorale from the 15th that hasn't come in yet.
Hi! Which orders do I still have pending? I thought I had one more order of Chorale from the 15th that hasn't come in yet.
@Ambulocetus I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@ado The names have been updated.

@kinyobi Yes, just post the PNG you'd like to replace it with here.

@MythicalViper The name has been updated.

@Anduins The icon has been fixed.

@CrustyGlowstick Skins are evaluated on a case by case basis. In this case, the site owners have stated that the inner circles in the cut out areas need to be removed so as not to resemble bone.

@sterlingonacid The image has been updated.

@Rohi The name has been updated.

@Slaytheist The name has been updated.

@Desnik There are no orders from the 15th pending for you.
@Ambulocetus I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@ado The names have been updated.

@kinyobi Yes, just post the PNG you'd like to replace it with here.

@MythicalViper The name has been updated.

@Anduins The icon has been fixed.

@CrustyGlowstick Skins are evaluated on a case by case basis. In this case, the site owners have stated that the inner circles in the cut out areas need to be removed so as not to resemble bone.

@sterlingonacid The image has been updated.

@Rohi The name has been updated.

@Slaytheist The name has been updated.

@Desnik There are no orders from the 15th pending for you.
1 2 ... 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1132 1133