Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 831 832 833 834 835 ... 1140 1141
@SuburbanSamurai Oh! You're right, sorry about that! It aligns in the dressing room, it seems to just be the preview mannequin. I'll reset my cache and see if it's just on my end or something! Thank you and sorry for bothering. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2411017&skin=44104&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai

Oh! You're right, sorry about that! It aligns in the dressing room, it seems to just be the preview mannequin. I'll reset my cache and see if it's just on my end or something! Thank you and sorry for bothering.

scry?sdid=2411017&skin=44104&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Translation for Order #89510 "Macabra" in "Macabra Theater" translates to "Macabre (femenine)" in Spanish (also a small pun with "Cabra", which means Goat in Spanish)
Translation for Order #89510 "Macabra" in "Macabra Theater" translates to "Macabre (femenine)" in Spanish (also a small pun with "Cabra", which means Goat in Spanish)
plague.gif o2nagQx.pngjFZJEcu.png
5xsrc8Y.pngbYt72YT.pngdEo6ta2.png
q3Me7tJ.pngJ7D1quC.png
[quote name="Lililira" date="2022-03-21 16:22:24" ] [skin=44103] Looks like this one has the Ampersand bug, could I get that fixed please? [/quote] It still looks bugged on my end, even across multiple devices, could you give it another look to get it fixed?
Lililira wrote on 2022-03-21 16:22:24:

Looks like this one has the Ampersand bug, could I get that fixed please?
It still looks bugged on my end, even across multiple devices, could you give it another look to get it fixed?
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@Fezaphyrz Thanks for letting us know.

@Lililira The name has been fixed now.
@Fezaphyrz Thanks for letting us know.

@Lililira The name has been fixed now.
Oh thank you! I edited mine to darken the lines and shadow of flower and wings and I would like to know if this edited version could be OK? Thanks! [img]https://i.imgur.com/MpKzIg3.png[/img]
Oh thank you! I edited mine to darken the lines and shadow of flower and wings and I would like to know if this edited version could be OK? Thanks!
MpKzIg3.png
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
hello! this name got cut off so can I just remove the 'as' and rename it to 'the world comes to an end'
hello! this name got cut off so can I just remove the 'as' and rename it to 'the world comes to an end'
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
hello !! a skin i submitted a while ago has some errors i didn't notice at the time, i left the lineart uncolored and there are a few stray pixels. would it be possible to have this corrected ?
hello !! a skin i submitted a while ago has some errors i didn't notice at the time, i left the lineart uncolored and there are a few stray pixels. would it be possible to have this corrected ?
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
Hi! Thank you guys for zooming through queue :D I was wondering if I could get the name of this changed to "her last spring rose"?

(Edit: also there are currently 5 runs of 10 reprints for this in the queue with the name "her last summer rose" - should I wait to ask to have the name changed?)
Hi! Thank you guys for zooming through queue :D I was wondering if I could get the name of this changed to "her last spring rose"?

(Edit: also there are currently 5 runs of 10 reprints for this in the queue with the name "her last summer rose" - should I wait to ask to have the name changed?)
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Could I possibly get the icon image updated on to match these other three?
Could I possibly get the icon image updated on to match these other three?
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
Ok I’m angry... My skin got denied today for “depictions of suffering”. Suffering as in “the spinal circles in the tail and such”. I’m furious. You guys are not at all consistent with this. How is it suffering? It’s a circle where lava lamp blobs come from. So THIS is suffering [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZAykL16.png[/img] But THIS is not suffering? This dragon has a gaping pus looking mouth down the center. There are dragons with wounds, rotting oozing skin and other nasty stuff but circles on a tail are too much? Seriously? (Nothing against the skin or its creator) [img]https://i.imgur.com/OfVTL1W.png[/img] Also this lava lamp hole thing isn’t new. This skin is already on the site and it has the same thing. I really would like soMe kind of answer here. This is so frustrating that circles depict suffering but bloody teeth wounds don’t. [img]https://i.imgur.com/p4C3rW5.png[/img]
Ok I’m angry...

My skin got denied today for “depictions of suffering”. Suffering as in “the spinal circles in the tail and such”. I’m furious. You guys are not at all consistent with this. How is it suffering? It’s a circle where lava lamp blobs come from.

So THIS is suffering

ZAykL16.png

But THIS is not suffering? This dragon has a gaping pus looking mouth down the center. There are dragons with wounds, rotting oozing skin and other nasty stuff but circles on a tail are too much? Seriously? (Nothing against the skin or its creator)
OfVTL1W.png

Also this lava lamp hole thing isn’t new. This skin is already on the site and it has the same thing. I really would like soMe kind of answer here. This is so frustrating that circles depict suffering but bloody teeth wounds don’t.

p4C3rW5.png

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
1 2 ... 831 832 833 834 835 ... 1140 1141