Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [22]Mistral Jamboree OOF raffle (closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
@Mirna what again? this time i even checked in the AH- there’s seriously something wrong it seems.. (on my part) please don’t hesitate to keep letting me know about this, because this seems really off.
@Mirna what again? this time i even checked in the AH- there’s seriously something wrong it seems.. (on my part) please don’t hesitate to keep letting me know about this, because this seems really off.
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@Silvanuyx Sent in some dragons for you
@Silvanuyx Sent in some dragons for you
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
bump so i can find the thread again
bump so i can find the thread again
earthanim1.gif
[emoji=bamboo chute size=1]
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@manika

just so i can easily find this thread ^^
@manika

just so i can easily find this thread ^^
wishlist
@IBeeJuliana Hi, sorry to bother you, I just happened to notice the exalt bonus wasn't marked down for a couple dragons I sent to you for 1t :) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/MKLcs1jd/fr-wind-oof-1.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/TY1LqthK/fr-wind-oof-2.png[/img] Thank you and have a good night!
@IBeeJuliana Hi, sorry to bother you, I just happened to notice the exalt bonus wasn't marked down for a couple dragons I sent to you for 1t :)

fr-wind-oof-1.png
fr-wind-oof-2.png

Thank you and have a good night!
@alwaystheview - my bad! I'll mark em down
@alwaystheview - my bad! I'll mark em down
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
No worries, thank you so much! Have a great night!
No worries, thank you so much! Have a great night!
Big shout out to IBeeJuliana for always grabbing the fodder I'm sending right away!~
Big shout out to IBeeJuliana for always grabbing the fodder I'm sending right away!~
@IBeeJuliana
yo, I realised I was dumb and forgot to add the gene bonus for Maiden #75396706 (opal gene). Is it possible to fix that even though the PA went through?
@IBeeJuliana
yo, I realised I was dumb and forgot to add the gene bonus for Maiden #75396706 (opal gene). Is it possible to fix that even though the PA went through?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22