Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I got my mom to play FR...
1 2 3 4
The only games I've seen my father play are sports games, and that one time I tried to teach my mom to play Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity did not go well. If I tried to get them to join, I think they'd sign up and never play.
The only games I've seen my father play are sports games, and that one time I tried to teach my mom to play Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity did not go well. If I tried to get them to join, I think they'd sign up and never play.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
I got my mother to sign up only a month after I joined, and she's been a regular player ever since. Came for the jigsaw puzzles, stayed for the actual content of the site, apparently [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] She likes breeding dragons, wants to get all her permas to level 25, and has an extensive familiar collection (only missing retired fams and probably the brand new ones). She sometimes sends me messages over discord with links to pretty dragons she's hatched recently. I've tried to get her to use the forums but she doesn't like the format, so only uses the sales forums and then only sparingly [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
I got my mother to sign up only a month after I joined, and she's been a regular player ever since. Came for the jigsaw puzzles, stayed for the actual content of the site, apparently

She likes breeding dragons, wants to get all her permas to level 25, and has an extensive familiar collection (only missing retired fams and probably the brand new ones). She sometimes sends me messages over discord with links to pretty dragons she's hatched recently.

I've tried to get her to use the forums but she doesn't like the format, so only uses the sales forums and then only sparingly
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
I've showed my mother but she has no interest but see if you can pawn some extra treasure off your mom since she isn't using it
I've showed my mother but she has no interest but see if you can pawn some extra treasure off your mom since she isn't using it
Wholesome post. My mom wouldn't have any interest and trying to explain lore to her just for her to half-hear because I rambled on about specifics too much. Plus she's real busy, the dragons would unfortunately starve. [emoji=gaoler tongue size=2] My dad could show interest, but he lives on the other side of the continent.............And the only game he's mentioned to me is a golf game for the PSP that he's been stuck on for several years.
Wholesome post.

My mom wouldn't have any interest and trying to explain lore to her just for her to half-hear because I rambled on about specifics too much.
Plus she's real busy, the dragons would unfortunately starve.

My dad could show interest, but he lives on the other side of the continent.............And the only game he's mentioned to me is a golf game for the PSP that he's been stuck on for several years.
OY7Hxja.png
my mum plays! sort of: she likes doing dailies and playing the fairgrounds
(she does send me her spare treasure and eggs/apparel I'm looking for sometimes but she isn't the type to use the forums)
my mum plays! sort of: she likes doing dailies and playing the fairgrounds
(she does send me her spare treasure and eggs/apparel I'm looking for sometimes but she isn't the type to use the forums)
Ehh I don’t think I could ever get my mom to play…

The only thing my parents really know about FR is that it’s the ‘fancy dragon capitalism’ game.
Ehh I don’t think I could ever get my mom to play…

The only thing my parents really know about FR is that it’s the ‘fancy dragon capitalism’ game.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
I got my daughter into it. I'm a bad influence.
And because I am a mom and am sickeningly rich in-game, I am always sending her food and stuff because moms gonna mom.
Put this sweater on your dragon, its cold out.
I got my daughter into it. I'm a bad influence.
And because I am a mom and am sickeningly rich in-game, I am always sending her food and stuff because moms gonna mom.
Put this sweater on your dragon, its cold out.
pUaAvHp.pngKNAvkWg.pngbQXuoer.pngtRvToEi.gif67zHSWd.png6CDnDt4.png
I got my mum @CelticOwl to play, and she might even love FR more than me <3
It's been one of our favourite bonding activities!
I got my mum @CelticOwl to play, and she might even love FR more than me <3
It's been one of our favourite bonding activities!
@TheBreadCrumb thought of you w/ this :-)
@TheBreadCrumb thought of you w/ this :-)
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
[quote name="VioletWind" date="2022-03-21 10:31:00" ] That's awesome! My parents think dragons, and videogames are demonic, I actually had to stop playing until I moved out, because my parents thought I was sinning, by playing FR. LOL [/quote] thou shalt not play flight rising [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
VioletWind wrote on 2022-03-21 10:31:00:
That's awesome! My parents think dragons, and videogames are demonic, I actually had to stop playing until I moved out, because my parents thought I was sinning, by playing FR. LOL
thou shalt not play flight rising
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 3 4