Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Akane's Accents - Reprinting
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27
Slot for holo f please
Slot for holo f please
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
oooo it came out lovely! I'd love a slot for the holo!
oooo it came out lovely! I'd love a slot for the holo!
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
Ah that's great everyone, then I can send it to print right away if you send the payment! So happy people love it! ^-^

@Koutarou
@JadedSerpent62
@Verdice
@KaichouKai
@Wardove
Ah that's great everyone, then I can send it to print right away if you send the payment! So happy people love it! ^-^

@Koutarou
@JadedSerpent62
@Verdice
@KaichouKai
@Wardove
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
I would also like a spot for holo if youre gonna do another run <3
I would also like a spot for holo if youre gonna do another run <3
Sorry idk if I messed you up; I added myself to a slot for Holo F itself instead of on the pinglist page. Is that fine? I didn't touch the paid yes/no column, idk if that was for you to edit yourself. Should I send payment now?

I'm so sorry if my little gremlin hands are touching something I shouldn't sajfhaskjfgasf
Sorry idk if I messed you up; I added myself to a slot for Holo F itself instead of on the pinglist page. Is that fine? I didn't touch the paid yes/no column, idk if that was for you to edit yourself. Should I send payment now?

I'm so sorry if my little gremlin hands are touching something I shouldn't sajfhaskjfgasf
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@Rowdy

I don't see what you did wrong? But no I will ping you when you need to send the payment! No worries, only I can edit the payment columns if that's what you are wondering about.
@Rowdy

I don't see what you did wrong? But no I will ping you when you need to send the payment! No worries, only I can edit the payment columns if that's what you are wondering about.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
yessss, already sent my payment, I am so excited for the holo omg
yessss, already sent my payment, I am so excited for the holo omg
51818638.png _
I'd like a slot for holo if possible, please.
I'd like a slot for holo if possible, please.
Could I have a slot for holo f please?
Could I have a slot for holo f please?
14756ff172d27164427833e073bee6e0e8bdaef0.png1255e5244d46d5a72dace96412f45d2cbd992315.png
If you would send the payment of 500g and then I will send in another run for Holo F [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Rowdy @Zerobotic @Nac @Vinyamar @Scripps
If you would send the payment of 500g and then I will send in another run for Holo F

@Rowdy
@Zerobotic
@Nac
@Vinyamar
@Scripps
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27