Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 830 831 832 833 834 ... 1144 1145
#89406 is the same item as , and the name means Freesia from Chinese Pinyin. (Not sure if we have to repost the translation or if some thing's the same item for copies)
#89406 is the same item as , and the name means Freesia from Chinese Pinyin. (Not sure if we have to repost the translation or if some thing's the same item for copies)
My tired brain accidentally bought a 2 print accent, instead of a 10, is there a way to get it refunded?
My tired brain accidentally bought a 2 print accent, instead of a 10, is there a way to get it refunded?
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
Hello, can I cancel order #89439?
Hello, can I cancel order #89439?
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
Can I cancel order #89473 ?
Can I cancel order #89473 ?
eR1BC0S.gifs008-d01-Owe.pngowe-s14.pngowe-m23.pngowe-m15.pngowe-l29.pngowe-l22.png Owe/Vincent, he/they
Fr +3
Hi! My skin got denied and I'm wondering if this version is OK for resubmission? If not, where should I darken? [img]https://i.imgur.com/OehbYz3.png[/img]
Hi! My skin got denied and I'm wondering if this version is OK for resubmission? If not, where should I darken?
OehbYz3.png
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
hello! sorry to be a bother again, but could if there's another run of "hoard of gold" in the queue could i please get it cancelled? i cant remember if i double submitted thank you! edit; should be only one run of 5 in there also, [item=accent: the abhorrent] still has an imp m icon, but i'm not sure if it just hasn't updated yet
hello! sorry to be a bother again, but could if there's another run of "hoard of gold" in the queue could i please get it cancelled? i cant remember if i double submitted
thank you! edit; should be only one run of 5 in there

also, Accent: The Abhorrent still has an imp m icon, but i'm not sure if it just hasn't updated yet
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
I'm very sorry to bother, but what have I got in the queue right now?
I'm very sorry to bother, but what have I got in the queue right now?
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Hello! I'm sorry to bother, but it looks like may have gotten shifted slightly down and to the side? The upper part of the wing and a couple parts of the horns and claws don't quite completely line up.

It's possible I accidentally submitted a shifted over file, though, in which case I'm very sorry ^^;
Hello! I'm sorry to bother, but it looks like may have gotten shifted slightly down and to the side? The upper part of the wing and a couple parts of the horns and claws don't quite completely line up.

It's possible I accidentally submitted a shifted over file, though, in which case I'm very sorry ^^;
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon

Looks like this one has the Ampersand bug, could I get that fixed please?

Looks like this one has the Ampersand bug, could I get that fixed please?
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@Kudu The original lineart and shadows are still very light and difficult to see over the light tan portions of the design. If you prefer, you can submit this version that will be accepted, or a similarly edited version. [img]https://i.imgur.com/b0hrxAN.png[/img] @FlyingIce Thank you, if it is a recolor of a previously accepted design, you do not have to provide a translation. @Shiver Please PM me the Blueprints for a gem refund. @Ambulocetus The original lines and shadows are still very hard to see on top of the inside of the wing and over the flowers on the dragon's heads. If you prefer, you can submit this version that will be accepted, or a similarly edited version. [img]https://i.imgur.com/uuPZwPs.png[/img] @Slaytheist The order is cancelled. Also, the icon should be showing an abberation M portrait now, which is what I see. Try opening the icon image in a new tab and ctrl+shift+R to hard refresh the image. @SpookyPuptarts one order, #89299 Blacklight Circus @Havic Can you show me a screenshot or link me to the specific dragon? The image appears to be perfectly aligned when I place it over a dragon. @Lililira The name is fixed.
@Kudu The original lineart and shadows are still very light and difficult to see over the light tan portions of the design. If you prefer, you can submit this version that will be accepted, or a similarly edited version.
b0hrxAN.png

@FlyingIce Thank you, if it is a recolor of a previously accepted design, you do not have to provide a translation.

@Shiver Please PM me the Blueprints for a gem refund.

@Ambulocetus The original lines and shadows are still very hard to see on top of the inside of the wing and over the flowers on the dragon's heads. If you prefer, you can submit this version that will be accepted, or a similarly edited version.
uuPZwPs.png

@Slaytheist The order is cancelled. Also, the icon should be showing an abberation M portrait now, which is what I see. Try opening the icon image in a new tab and ctrl+shift+R to hard refresh the image.

@SpookyPuptarts one order, #89299 Blacklight Circus

@Havic Can you show me a screenshot or link me to the specific dragon? The image appears to be perfectly aligned when I place it over a dragon.

@Lililira The name is fixed.
1 2 ... 830 831 832 833 834 ... 1144 1145