Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278
@SilverQuark

I can always do some melting!
the extra levels will always come in handy :)
@SilverQuark

I can always do some melting!
the extra levels will always come in handy :)
@KyriaFox

I'll send you something now! Let me know if you also want to be on the pinglist.
@KyriaFox

I'll send you something now! Let me know if you also want to be on the pinglist.
I could do with some melting, and I've got a stack or two for wholesale. Ping me back!
I could do with some melting, and I've got a stack or two for wholesale. Ping me back!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach

I'll take those stacks as long as they have a decently varied assortment (i.e. if they aren't just 90 greens and 10 yellows that's probably fine)! Another one for melting will come your way shortly.
@Rionach

I'll take those stacks as long as they have a decently varied assortment (i.e. if they aren't just 90 greens and 10 yellows that's probably fine)! Another one for melting will come your way shortly.
@SilverQuark
I’ve finished the stack, but I’m currently working on something else so could you hold the next one for when I have more time to melt it?
@SilverQuark
I’ve finished the stack, but I’m currently working on something else so could you hold the next one for when I have more time to melt it?
@KyriaFox No problem! I'll be here when you're ready again. If anyone wants a stack or something to brew, let me know! [quote=Pinglists]@Ailii @Angstdroom @Apoch @Ativernat @BananaDr4gon @CheshireCats @ChissChass @CorvidCryptid @Cynil @DrakoTheDragon @Dreamsong1 @Duets @Euedinne @FlameRay @follow @FrostNiskare @Glorified @Gulf @HarryHart @Hydrixz404 @IcyCrystal @JKing @KrazKitCat @LostLabyrinth @Mode @Myrkheim @Nachtmerrie @Rionach @Romanovaa @Sansavii @SatyrGatyr @SealedOne @Skripted @SupersneakyLink @Taszzer @Tenuit @TimeArcher @TrivialArmor @turg @uhhlyssa @VovaTheBoss @XxGreenie522xX @Angstdroom @Ativernat @CheshireCats @Cynil @DrakoTheDragon @follow @FrostNiskare @HarryHart @Hydrixz404 @KrazKitCat @LostLabyrinth @Myrkheim @Nachtmerrie @Petalwind1 @SatyrGatyr @SealedOne @SupersneakyLink @Taishiro @Tenuit @TimeArcher @TrivialArmor @VoxxVoleur[/quote]
@KyriaFox
No problem! I'll be here when you're ready again.

If anyone wants a stack or something to brew, let me know!
@silverquark I have returned and I will be active from now on. I can take a transmutation stack
@silverquark I have returned and I will be active from now on. I can take a transmutation stack
@SilverQuark

I’m ready to pick up a new stack!
Thanks for waiting!
@SilverQuark

I’m ready to pick up a new stack!
Thanks for waiting!
@SilverQuark
I can take a new stack whenever :D
@SilverQuark
I can take a new stack whenever :D
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@SilverQuark
Ready for a new stack!
You can start continuously sending them to me now!
@SilverQuark
Ready for a new stack!
You can start continuously sending them to me now!
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278