Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278
@SilverQuark I can melt or brew!
@SilverQuark I can melt or brew!
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
I can take one!
@SilverQuark
I can take one!
@SilverQuark
AOlGDZc.png
YbKpooC.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Taszzer
{ ey/em }{ fr time }
Scry-213x50.png
cHPyeRh.png
@SilverQuark Wow it's been a while! Give me what you've got and I think I've got a stack or two to sell while we're at it!
@SilverQuark Wow it's been a while! Give me what you've got and I think I've got a stack or two to sell while we're at it!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach

It has indeed! Honestly I've been around, but so forgetful that I just don't even bump my threads anymore. Oops. Don't hesitate to poke me :)
@Rionach

It has indeed! Honestly I've been around, but so forgetful that I just don't even bump my threads anymore. Oops. Don't hesitate to poke me :)
@SilverQuark i'm new but if what this thread is about id still active can i join?
@SilverQuark i'm new but if what this thread is about id still active can i join?
@Glorified Of course! I'll send something for you to melt :) And while we're at it, @ everyone else, let me know if you want to melt or brew! [quote=Pinglists]@Ailii @Angstdroom @Apoch @BananaDr4gon @CheshireCats @ChissChass @CorvidCryptid @Cynil @DrakoTheDragon @Dreamsong1 @Duets @Euedinne @FlameRay @follow @FrostNiskare @Glorified @Gulf @HarryHart @Hydrixz404 @IcyCrystal @JKing @KrazKitCat @LostLabyrinth @Mode @Myrkheim @Nachtmerrie @Rionach @Romanovaa @Sansavii @SatyrGatyr @SealedOne @Skripted @SupersneakyLink @Taszzer @Tenuit @TimeArcher @TrivialArmor @turg @uhhlyssa @VovaTheBoss @XxGreenie522xX @Angstdroom @CheshireCats @Cynil @DrakoTheDragon @follow @FrostNiskare @HarryHart @Hydrixz404 @KrazKitCat @LostLabyrinth @Myrkheim @Nachtmerrie @Petalwind1 @SatyrGatyr @SealedOne @SupersneakyLink @Taishiro @Tenuit @TimeArcher @TrivialArmor @VoxxVoleur[/quote]
@Glorified
Of course! I'll send something for you to melt :)

And while we're at it, @ everyone else, let me know if you want to melt or brew!
@SilverQuark I'm ready to either melt or brew, whichever you need more!
@SilverQuark I'm ready to either melt or brew, whichever you need more!
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
@SilverQuark
I can melt
@SilverQuark
I can melt
AOlGDZc.png
YbKpooC.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Taszzer
{ ey/em }{ fr time }
Scry-213x50.png
cHPyeRh.png
@silverquark may I be added to the melt / brew list? I currently have a 2-3 hour brew rn but after that I’ll do stuff ><
@silverquark may I be added to the melt / brew list? I currently have a 2-3 hour brew rn but after that I’ll do stuff ><
ew9u8Xp.png
@Ativernat

Sure! I'll go ahead and send you a stack, you can start it whenever you're ready.
@Ativernat

Sure! I'll go ahead and send you a stack, you can start it whenever you're ready.
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278