Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 277 278
@Tropickle Works for me! I'll send over a stack to get you started!
@Tropickle Works for me! I'll send over a stack to get you started!
@SilverQuark If you're good for now, add me to the pinglist please! If not, send a stack! I can do every week besides festivals.
@SilverQuark If you're good for now, add me to the pinglist please! If not, send a stack! I can do every week besides festivals.
@marblerequiem
I'm good for now! I got six people waiting in queue, which is 600g I already owe :) but by next week I'll have more, and that's just in time before Brightshine, so I'll definitely ping you around either next Friday or next weekend. Thanks for the interest!
@marblerequiem
I'm good for now! I got six people waiting in queue, which is 600g I already owe :) but by next week I'll have more, and that's just in time before Brightshine, so I'll definitely ping you around either next Friday or next weekend. Thanks for the interest!
@SilverQuark

Pinglist for next week please!
@SilverQuark

Pinglist for next week please!
ljGEvKm.png
@Nirah
You've been added, thanks for the interest!
@Nirah
You've been added, thanks for the interest!
@SilverQuark I can help you next week, if you still need people.
@SilverQuark I can help you next week, if you still need people.
@nightvaleradio I'll need people every week! I'll put you on the pinglist :)
@nightvaleradio I'll need people every week! I'll put you on the pinglist :)
@RainyCerdae @AWB @mido @Tropickle @Csoamel

Hi! All of you have a stack of items from me that I delivered last Friday. It's Tuesday now, so please give me a status update on how the brews are going. Also let me know if you expect to finish the stack by Friday/Saturday or not.

First one to finish gets a food tip! Thank you! :)
@RainyCerdae @AWB @mido @Tropickle @Csoamel

Hi! All of you have a stack of items from me that I delivered last Friday. It's Tuesday now, so please give me a status update on how the brews are going. Also let me know if you expect to finish the stack by Friday/Saturday or not.

First one to finish gets a food tip! Thank you! :)
@SilverQuark

I have 25 left to melt down, so I think I'll be finished either later today or tomorrow at the latest! Also, should I send over smaller stacks (like 20 or so) instead of all at once for future batches?
@SilverQuark

I have 25 left to melt down, so I think I'll be finished either later today or tomorrow at the latest! Also, should I send over smaller stacks (like 20 or so) instead of all at once for future batches?
@silverquark this week turned out way busier then I thought and so far this is all I have :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/zjqWAHk.png[/img]. if its ok I might try to keep the stack for one more week so I can finish it up ^^'
@silverquark this week turned out way busier then I thought and so far this is all I have :>
zjqWAHk.png. if its ok I might try to keep the stack for one more week so I can finish it up ^^'
GaHno4v.png @RainyCerdae | rain brain
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 277 278