Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how long have you been playing fr?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
~1 month of activity when i joined, took a ~6 month hiatus, returned 5 months ago! account had anniversary less than a month ago, but i've only been playing for half that time.
~1 month of activity when i joined, took a ~6 month hiatus, returned 5 months ago! account had anniversary less than a month ago, but i've only been playing for half that time.
8aKVtucC_o.png
I've been playing for 5 years and 7 months. The only days I haven't logged on are when I'm busy all day.
I've been playing for 5 years and 7 months. The only days I haven't logged on are when I'm busy all day.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
8 years, 8 months, 27 days. Although I took loooong hiatuses throughout those 8 years lol.
8 years, 8 months, 27 days. Although I took loooong hiatuses throughout those 8 years lol.
7 years 11 months 3 days, 0 Breaks.

granted there have been days where I've just popped on and used gathering turns due to lack of any real time. but never felt the need to take an actual hiatus.

Edit: I have in fact lost my daily bonus at one point though, due to purchasing to many starving dragons as fodder for Conquest.
7 years 11 months 3 days, 0 Breaks.

granted there have been days where I've just popped on and used gathering turns due to lack of any real time. but never felt the need to take an actual hiatus.

Edit: I have in fact lost my daily bonus at one point though, due to purchasing to many starving dragons as fodder for Conquest.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
7 years and 4 months today!
I just came back from a several year hiatus a couple of weeks ago. Before that I played pretty much daily. I really missed it here :')
7 years and 4 months today!
I just came back from a several year hiatus a couple of weeks ago. Before that I played pretty much daily. I really missed it here :')
I've been here since October 2013, so about 8 years I think? And I've been on and off with long hiatuses. I just came back from one actually. I'm always drawn back to here somehow, I guess I just miss my dragons haha
I've been here since October 2013, so about 8 years I think? And I've been on and off with long hiatuses. I just came back from one actually. I'm always drawn back to here somehow, I guess I just miss my dragons haha
466w8yC.png
6 days i think? Or maybe a week, not sure
6 days i think? Or maybe a week, not sure
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
Two years exactly (3h ahead of fr time so its 1am rn)
Two years exactly (3h ahead of fr time so its 1am rn)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif nnnnnnnnnnn FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png

5hF3FGk.png
uPOLOvt.png
mlHpBMC.png
nnnnnnnnnnn tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
1 year, 5 months and 11 days as of this post X)
1 year, 5 months and 11 days as of this post X)
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
1 year and almost 6 months.
1 year and almost 6 months.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png