Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ju's stained glass windows [usd]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Raire ooooh i am loving that!! been super interested in art nouveau lately, so it'll be fun to see how i can incorporate it into the piece :O

i've added you to the queue, i'll ping you once i get through the others!

i do full payment after the sketch is sent so it isn't half/half (unless you'd prefer that, i have no preference really). i'll send a sketch when i can, and once you approve it, i'll send you my ko-fi so you can send the payment through there! ^^
@Raire ooooh i am loving that!! been super interested in art nouveau lately, so it'll be fun to see how i can incorporate it into the piece :O

i've added you to the queue, i'll ping you once i get through the others!

i do full payment after the sketch is sent so it isn't half/half (unless you'd prefer that, i have no preference really). i'll send a sketch when i can, and once you approve it, i'll send you my ko-fi so you can send the payment through there! ^^
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
Thank you! I can do full payment after the sketch is sent, no problem :)
Thank you! I can do full payment after the sketch is sent, no problem :)
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
commission for Kikatzu [emoji=yellow gem size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RHt1G22.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hJX6Cmq.png[/img] [rule] still getting through my comm q, i have a thing due by monday and have been tired af recently so it's been slowing me down
commission for Kikatzu

RHt1G22.png
hJX6Cmq.png

still getting through my comm q, i have a thing due by monday and have been tired ** recently so it's been slowing me down
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
@Octa

Wow, super beautiful art! Could you add me to your ping list please?

(Pinging self to bookmark later, @Starphire)
@Octa

Wow, super beautiful art! Could you add me to your ping list please?

(Pinging self to bookmark later, @Starphire)
@Starphire hello, sorry for the late reply but i've added you to the pinglist! thank you so much c:
@Starphire hello, sorry for the late reply but i've added you to the pinglist! thank you so much c:
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
Awesome! Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing what you do for commissions over the next few months. Looking through the thread has been a treat!
(But now I don’t know who I’d even give you to do!!!)
-Goes back to shuffle through the lair and hibden one more time…-
XD
Awesome! Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing what you do for commissions over the next few months. Looking through the thread has been a treat!
(But now I don’t know who I’d even give you to do!!!)
-Goes back to shuffle through the lair and hibden one more time…-
XD
Could I perhaps join the RLC queue? c: These are [i]incredibly[/i] beautiful and I don't mind waiting however long it takes! I'd probably be looking to get one of my lad Altair~ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72618304][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/726184/72618304_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Could I perhaps join the RLC queue? c:

These are incredibly beautiful and I don't mind waiting however long it takes! I'd probably be looking to get one of my lad Altair~
72618304_350.png
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian thank you, i'm glad you like my art ^^ i've added you to the queue! and i love that obe, so sparkly~
@Venusian thank you, i'm glad you like my art ^^ i've added you to the queue! and i love that obe, so sparkly~
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
@Daine @October @jianghu @Encregen @Fulminare @Raire @Venusian hello! i'm so sorry it's been so long since the last update. a lot of things have happened in my life haha. changed flights, nearly graduating my school year, mostly updating my adopt shop as it's much easier to update with art... the usual lol since most of these waitlist spots were claimed around the first quarter and it's mid may now... [b]let me know if you still want a window slot[/b]; i'll keep you on the waitlist. the prices are the same (i can offer a -$10 discount so it's $20 since it's been really long u__u). if not, that's fine! if i've contacted you recently about this, just ignore the ping! >__> thanks, everyone, have a lovely day! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/536635471472754720/852612483683188746/sleep.gif[/img]
@Daine @October @jianghu @Encregen @Fulminare @Raire @Venusian

hello! i'm so sorry it's been so long since the last update. a lot of things have happened in my life haha. changed flights, nearly graduating my school year, mostly updating my adopt shop as it's much easier to update with art... the usual lol

since most of these waitlist spots were claimed around the first quarter and it's mid may now...
let me know if you still want a window slot; i'll keep you on the waitlist. the prices are the same (i can offer a -$10 discount so it's $20 since it's been really long u__u). if not, that's fine!

if i've contacted you recently about this, just ignore the ping! >__>

thanks, everyone, have a lovely day!

sleep.gif
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
of course i still want a window. your windows are gorgeous and im totally fine waiting until you are ready to make it
of course i still want a window. your windows are gorgeous and im totally fine waiting until you are ready to make it
1DamPGa.gifGRmuABI.pngTTxEpjT.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16