Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ju's stained glass windows [usd]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Kikatzu yes absolutely!^^
@Kikatzu yes absolutely!^^
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
Hrm, I realize I should maybe send you the form, or should I wait to do that until it's my turn? .-.
Hrm, I realize I should maybe send you the form, or should I wait to do that until it's my turn? .-.
@Kikatzu either is fine! ill be pinging you once i free up a spot either way^^
@Kikatzu either is fine! ill be pinging you once i free up a spot either way^^
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
@WhistlewindWolf @Son @judgekun @yumehisakawa @literallyacat @Daine @StarDog @Feet @Kikatzu @MushroomEmpress @cryptidove @jianghu @crowvidae @OnyxBat @Glacecakes @Aie @ladylilitu @Eby172 @brevityis @Jone @KselenaVonta @whistles @DeviBrigard @Fulminare @Noivurn / @Crescentstar711 @Xemriss @HoneyMouth @Sic @EnglishRose @RavineCat

to be removed from the pinglist, click here!

hello! it's crystalline gala tomorrow, and i'm opening up slots for this fest's artist's marketplace and come with a shop update!

after rollover, i'm opening up 2 new window slots (2000g > 3000g) and both slots are discounted because uh, i love ice or something idk. i want to lay down in icedad's fur. do be sure to check out other artists! all the art is so good nwn

a reminder that usd comms are open! you can ask to be added to the queue when i finish my current slots.

and the shop update: i'm going to be raising my prices sometime this year from 2.5kg/$30 to 5kg/$50, it might happen during march/april. it's a big raise, but i wanted to match it with the gem:usd ratio and bcs i sometimes can't keep up with my own comms, i hope you all understand ;__; i might lower it if i don't get as much people biting my slots, it'll be a test run.

update on current comms: most updates can be found here, pieces are sorted by to-do and ongoing. my life is a tire fire since i'm recovering from covid, so i'm prioritizing usd comms right now (i always jump between all of my comms so there's no worry in yours being delayed if it's frc) ^__^" i hope you've all had a wonderful new year and christmas! happy crystalline gala~
@WhistlewindWolf @Son @judgekun @yumehisakawa @literallyacat @Daine @StarDog @Feet @Kikatzu @MushroomEmpress @cryptidove @jianghu @crowvidae @OnyxBat @Glacecakes @Aie @ladylilitu @Eby172 @brevityis @Jone @KselenaVonta @whistles @DeviBrigard @Fulminare @Noivurn / @Crescentstar711 @Xemriss @HoneyMouth @Sic @EnglishRose @RavineCat

to be removed from the pinglist, click here!

hello! it's crystalline gala tomorrow, and i'm opening up slots for this fest's artist's marketplace and come with a shop update!

after rollover, i'm opening up 2 new window slots (2000g > 3000g) and both slots are discounted because uh, i love ice or something idk. i want to lay down in icedad's fur. do be sure to check out other artists! all the art is so good nwn

a reminder that usd comms are open! you can ask to be added to the queue when i finish my current slots.

and the shop update: i'm going to be raising my prices sometime this year from 2.5kg/$30 to 5kg/$50, it might happen during march/april. it's a big raise, but i wanted to match it with the gem:usd ratio and bcs i sometimes can't keep up with my own comms, i hope you all understand ;__; i might lower it if i don't get as much people biting my slots, it'll be a test run.

update on current comms: most updates can be found here, pieces are sorted by to-do and ongoing. my life is a tire fire since i'm recovering from covid, so i'm prioritizing usd comms right now (i always jump between all of my comms so there's no worry in yours being delayed if it's frc) ^__^" i hope you've all had a wonderful new year and christmas! happy crystalline gala~
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
I hope you are doing well !

You can put me down for that price increase for your prices when my slot comes up. Your artwork is amazing, please don't sell yourself short !!! ; v ;

Feel better soon!!! :birdhug:
I hope you are doing well !

You can put me down for that price increase for your prices when my slot comes up. Your artwork is amazing, please don't sell yourself short !!! ; v ;

Feel better soon!!! :birdhug:
I've been meaning to add myself to your pinglist for a while! c: I'll definitely be aiming to try and nab your gala artist slot, and for sure it would be more than worth it to me to commission you for pieces at your higher price! super stunning work!
I've been meaning to add myself to your pinglist for a while! c: I'll definitely be aiming to try and nab your gala artist slot, and for sure it would be more than worth it to me to commission you for pieces at your higher price! super stunning work!
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
coming here back from your foddart - was hoping to catch one but I fell asleep and was too late by 30 seconds! xDD oh well, next time...! seconding kikatzu, would totally do 5kg for another window - your art is gorgeous :>

hope you have a swift recovery and take it easy!! QQ
coming here back from your foddart - was hoping to catch one but I fell asleep and was too late by 30 seconds! xDD oh well, next time...! seconding kikatzu, would totally do 5kg for another window - your art is gorgeous :>

hope you have a swift recovery and take it easy!! QQ
7bfJZaP.png
@Kikatzu qaq thank you!!<33 i'll mark you down for $50 then, but you're open to switch back to $30 whenever~

@Chivalry @crowvidae thank you both so much!! sorry it got sniped oTL i get surprised every time, but i'm super happy you're both interested!! i love your art so i'm very flattered //v///

(hopefully these r coherent i'm half awake lmao)
@Kikatzu qaq thank you!!<33 i'll mark you down for $50 then, but you're open to switch back to $30 whenever~

@Chivalry @crowvidae thank you both so much!! sorry it got sniped oTL i get surprised every time, but i'm super happy you're both interested!! i love your art so i'm very flattered //v///

(hopefully these r coherent i'm half awake lmao)
__ sig.png _____
ju(ice) •
he/they •
fr+15 •
art shop
adopt shop
I was planning to pay you $50 beforehand as I felt you were underselling yourself regardless. :' )

That being said, I'm p hyped for when my turn comes up sdkfjs
I was planning to pay you $50 beforehand as I felt you were underselling yourself regardless. :' )

That being said, I'm p hyped for when my turn comes up sdkfjs
hi ju could i be added to the RLC queue as well

i really should have done this before you got so busy but i had to be indecisive smh
hi ju could i be added to the RLC queue as well

i really should have done this before you got so busy but i had to be indecisive smh
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16