Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 621 622 623 624 625 ... 708 709
Accidentally made a thread instead of posting in this one. Anyway I think having gun accessories would be really cool--cowboy revolvers, pirate flintlocks. Probably not practical, but dragons have never been ones for prioritizing practicality over fashion. I actually did a little mockup for a "highnoon holster" piece!! [url=https://ibb.co/8Ycfb4G][img]https://i.ibb.co/CP2Y6s4/bigiron-mirror.png[/img][/url] [url=https://ibb.co/jzx105h][img]https://i.ibb.co/zFL095s/bigiron-guardian.png[/img][/url] [s]I just want a big iron for my cowboy dragons....[/s]
Accidentally made a thread instead of posting in this one.

Anyway I think having gun accessories would be really cool--cowboy revolvers, pirate flintlocks. Probably not practical, but dragons have never been ones for prioritizing practicality over fashion. I actually did a little mockup for a "highnoon holster" piece!!

bigiron-mirror.png
bigiron-guardian.png

I just want a big iron for my cowboy dragons....
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
A Joxar recolor apparel of the [gamedb item=5491] to change it from fire flight to plague flight - I propose the following minor edits to make them Wyrmwound Pauldrons [list][*]add small green-brown boils [*]reshape the stone peaks into teeth or claws [*]add a smaller, less important, lower ring of foliage mimicking the Rotrock Rim [*]Make It Red!!! [*]replace the magma-rocks on the haunches with plague-boils
A Joxar recolor apparel of the Magmatic Pauldrons to change it from fire flight to plague flight - I propose the following minor edits to make them Wyrmwound Pauldrons
  • add small green-brown boils
  • reshape the stone peaks into teeth or claws
  • add a smaller, less important, lower ring of foliage mimicking the Rotrock Rim
  • Make It Red!!!
  • replace the magma-rocks on the haunches with plague-boils
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
[quote name="Wizardry" date="2022-02-28 10:43:57" ] As a Joxar item, a Beastclans standard to match the flight standards would be great! [/quote] GOD, THIS!!! I've wanted beastclan apparel for so long ;o;
Wizardry wrote on 2022-02-28 10:43:57:
As a Joxar item, a Beastclans standard to match the flight standards would be great!
GOD, THIS!!! I've wanted beastclan apparel for so long ;o;
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
I've been waiting so long for an update of the original silk apparel set. They current colors are nice but so badly I want an expanded range of color options for the silk set. Just imagine obsidian silks, lavender silks, even vibrant orange or silver silk sets!
I've been waiting so long for an update of the original silk apparel set. They current colors are nice but so badly I want an expanded range of color options for the silk set. Just imagine obsidian silks, lavender silks, even vibrant orange or silver silk sets!
a little pumpkin
a little pumpkin
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
"fields" of spring flowers below the dragon or for them to stand in.
like tulips or daffodils.
or surrounding flowers around the frame of the dragon.

puddles

Once again requesting a rainfall apparel.

Frames sort of like the vista to make your dragon look l like they're in a painting
"fields" of spring flowers below the dragon or for them to stand in.
like tulips or daffodils.
or surrounding flowers around the frame of the dragon.

puddles

Once again requesting a rainfall apparel.

Frames sort of like the vista to make your dragon look l like they're in a painting
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
aight so the new Crim art dropped and now I want whatever she's wearing
I don't know if that's an existing apparel piece but whatever it is I would like to also put it on my dragons
I don't know if that's an existing apparel piece but whatever it is I would like to also put it on my dragons
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[quote name="TonoAlokei" date="2022-03-09 22:10:28" ] aight so the new Crim art dropped and now I want whatever she's wearing I don't know if that's an existing apparel piece but whatever it is I would like to also put it on my dragons [/quote] Seconding this but also I'd like to see that tablecloth used somewhere. Carpet, curtain, tablecloth, rug - doesn't matter, I like the patterns!!
TonoAlokei wrote on 2022-03-09 22:10:28:

Seconding this but also I'd like to see that tablecloth used somewhere. Carpet, curtain, tablecloth, rug - doesn't matter, I like the patterns!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Jumpsuits, and more simplistic apparel please! Like for sci-fi themed dragons, superhero dragons, ect. Essentially just thin shirts, pants, smooth shiny shoes or boots.
Jumpsuits, and more simplistic apparel please! Like for sci-fi themed dragons, superhero dragons, ect. Essentially just thin shirts, pants, smooth shiny shoes or boots.
Gothic lanterns, carried in mouth, hand or waist.

Keychain like the old big ones waist or hand.

Chains, I just want some chains.

A Murder of crows, one on the dragon others further in the back with some feathers in the air

Charred Version of the skeletal chimes

Fog/dust like the swirl but only around the lowest part of the dragon without the extra moon, heart and sparkles

Crossbow, axe, spears

Gothic lanterns, carried in mouth, hand or waist.

Keychain like the old big ones waist or hand.

Chains, I just want some chains.

A Murder of crows, one on the dragon others further in the back with some feathers in the air

Charred Version of the skeletal chimes

Fog/dust like the swirl but only around the lowest part of the dragon without the extra moon, heart and sparkles

Crossbow, axe, spears

ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
1 2 ... 621 622 623 624 625 ... 708 709