Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] Clanbound Scrolls!
Greetings all! I recently got some space in my lair, so I decided to help some people out and sell my Clanbound scrolls! My stock: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/39303.png[/img]x1, 75kt You don't have to ping, I'm following this topic!
Greetings all! I recently got some space in my lair, so I decided to help some people out and sell my Clanbound scrolls!

My stock:
39303.pngx1, 75kt

You don't have to ping, I'm following this topic!
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
@RedArmyGrif I'll take the goat eyes! However my dragons are currently on a nest and can't be sent over to have the scrolls applied yet, do you mind waiting for a couple of days? ^^"

Edit: Oops sorry for the ping, old habit dies hard :(
@RedArmyGrif I'll take the goat eyes! However my dragons are currently on a nest and can't be sent over to have the scrolls applied yet, do you mind waiting for a couple of days? ^^"

Edit: Oops sorry for the ping, old habit dies hard :(
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
I'd happily take one of your aberration scrolls! :)
I'd happily take one of your aberration scrolls! :)
@FeeshyKette I don't mind waiting! <3
@FeeshyKette I don't mind waiting! <3
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
I would take the other aberration scroll, if you have it c:
I would take the other aberration scroll, if you have it c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh I still got it! :D go ahead and send your dragon over!
@Cuddleh I still got it! :D go ahead and send your dragon over!
Just a reminder, I still have a Gaoler scroll and a Pastel scroll!
Just a reminder, I still have a Gaoler scroll and a Pastel scroll!
Can I take the gaoler scroll?
Can I take the gaoler scroll?
Qe81j53.png
@EverestEcho Sure! <3 send the dragon over!
@EverestEcho Sure! <3 send the dragon over!