Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OVER Scrimshaw Scrawls (Feb 27-Mar 12)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@guyincorner sorry just saw this now, fixed!
@guyincorner sorry just saw this now, fixed!
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
@Phenri

I just wanted to check in really quick. I thought I pinged you back in Feb. for a Gem slot for Poisonous Symbiosis, but I never got a confirmation and I just realized don't see my name on your spreadsheet. Did my order make it through ok?
@Phenri

I just wanted to check in really quick. I thought I pinged you back in Feb. for a Gem slot for Poisonous Symbiosis, but I never got a confirmation and I just realized don't see my name on your spreadsheet. Did my order make it through ok?
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
@angsthound I do not know how I missed that, I am so sorry! I've added you now, again, really sorry abou that hiccup [emoji=coatl sad size=1] @Odile @TypeFull Added, I apologise for the delay, we had guests the entire weekend, so I've been away from my laptop a lot :'3
@angsthound
I do not know how I missed that, I am so sorry! I've added you now, again, really sorry abou that hiccup

@Odile @TypeFull
Added, I apologise for the delay, we had guests the entire weekend, so I've been away from my laptop a lot :'3
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri Thanks for the quick reply. I understand, life gets busy and stuff gets missed! Just let me know when to send the gems over. It's a beautiful skin - really excited for it. [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@Phenri
Thanks for the quick reply. I understand, life gets busy and stuff gets missed! Just let me know when to send the gems over. It's a beautiful skin - really excited for it.

@angsthound
If you prefer to send payment early, then feel free to do so :3
Otherwise payment is not required up-front as I can cover the initial blueprint cost myself, so I'll send it out through PA ^^
@angsthound
If you prefer to send payment early, then feel free to do so :3
Otherwise payment is not required up-front as I can cover the initial blueprint cost myself, so I'll send it out through PA ^^
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri
PA is fine, no worries! Thanks.
@Phenri
PA is fine, no worries! Thanks.

@late711 thanks for your order! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/532800697322700804/952714808078245918/forlast711.png[/img]
@late711
thanks for your order!
forlast711.png
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@DarkElite020 Thank you so so much, it's beautiful!!
@DarkElite020 Thank you so so much, it's beautiful!!
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@late711
youre welcome c:
@late711
youre welcome c:
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@IncognitoPlayer Here's your finished adopt! Please let me know if there are any tweaks you'd like to be made, and thanks again for supporting Plague! [img]https://i.imgur.com/bsCpNX3.png[/img]
@IncognitoPlayer

Here's your finished adopt! Please let me know if there are any tweaks you'd like to be made, and thanks again for supporting Plague!

bsCpNX3.png
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44