Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | important coli personality test
1 2 3 4 5 6
I do top but the poll results are showing 0 votes for top even after I voted. Odd.
I do top but the poll results are showing 0 votes for top even after I voted. Odd.
KfpmU0m.png
I do bottom first because my elim button is either D or F, and the E enemy is closest to those two keys.
I do bottom first because my elim button is either D or F, and the E enemy is closest to those two keys.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Bottom to top because the bottom is blocking the other ones anyway.
Bottom to top because the bottom is blocking the other ones anyway.
I go middle first.
I go middle first.
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
Bottom —> Top
Bottom —> Top
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
I just mash in the general direction of the "qwe" buttons. Who ever goes first is just unlucky.
I just mash in the general direction of the "qwe" buttons. Who ever goes first is just unlucky.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
All things being the same, I go top>middle>bottom. I rarely go on mobile, but when I am, it's bottom>middle>top.
All things being the same, I go top>middle>bottom. I rarely go on mobile, but when I am, it's bottom>middle>top.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
[quote name="Pyracantha" date="2022-03-12 08:12:34" ] What if I change it up as I feel? [/quote] Me too
Pyracantha wrote on 2022-03-12 08:12:34:
What if I change it up as I feel?
Me too
Top first
Top first
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
top to bottom for me!
top to bottom for me!
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6