Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Plaguedom] NvP Raffle/PB
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 84
@Instar oh thank you!

1) Revelling in Red
2) I Choose SHROOMS
3) Giddy in Green
4) I Choose Plague
@Instar oh thank you!

1) Revelling in Red
2) I Choose SHROOMS
3) Giddy in Green
4) I Choose Plague
they/them
[center][size=5][b][emoji=rose size=1] Daily Raffle Drawing - Wednesday[emoji=rose size=1][/b][/size][/center][br] We have the winners for Wednesday's raffle! These flowers will not stop blooming. Prizes for Tuesday have been selected, and will be sent out as soon as we're able. 1. @Seradis 2. @Freyashadow 3. @Saerel 4. @Accal1A 5. @Hunt [center][b]Claiming Your Prize[/b][/center] [list][*]Reply in thread and ping @/Instar with your prize selection! The first winner picks the one pack they want, the second picks two, etc. in their preferred order. [*]The last in the order should still list their selections, in case a user above them drops down. [*]If you fail to respond to your ping within 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the day's order and pinged again. [*]If another 24 hours pass, another winner will be drawn for your spot! [*]See the five available prize packs below. [/list][center][size=5][b][emoji=bramble size=1]Wednesday's Prizes[emoji=bramble size=1][/b][/size][/center][br][quote=Antlers and Paws][center][item=Spirit of Nature][item=Spirit of Plague][br][br][size=2][i]Spirit of Nature, Spirit of Plague[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Slithery Fae][center][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Breed Change: Fae][br][br][size=2][i]Primary Gene: Python, Secondary Gene: Wasp, Breed Change: Fae[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Flower Fowl][center][item=Paddyfowl][item=Vista: Succulents][item=Lilyfowl][item=Scene: Flowering Wasteland][br][br][size=2][i]Paddyfowl, Vista: Succulents, Lilyfowl, Scene: Flowering Wasteland[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Revived Armor][center][item=Dark Dinosaur Helmet][item=Dark Dinosaur Shoulder Guard][item=Dark Dinosaur Wing Guard][item=Dark Dinosaur Tail Guard][item=Dark Dinosaur Leg Guards][item=Dark Dinosaur Arm Guards][br][br][size=2][i]Dark Dinosaur Helmet, Dark Dinosaur Shoulder Guard, Dark Dinosaur Wing Guard, Dark Dinosaur Tail Guard, Dark Dinosaur Leg Guards, Dark Dinosaur Arm Guards[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Bright Orange Bloom][center][item=Tigerlily Lei][item=Tigerlily Tail Lei][item=Tigerlily Wing Garland][item=Tigerlily Flower Crown][item=Tigerlily Corsage][item=Tigerlily Flowerfall] [item=Speckled Fire Lily][item=Smolderpetal][br][br][size=2][i]Tigerlily Lei, Tigerlily Tail Lei, Tigerlily Wing Garland, Tigerlily Flower Crown, Tigerlily Corsage, Tigerlily Flowerfall, 99x Speckled Fire Lily, 99x Smolderpetal[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br]
Daily Raffle Drawing - Wednesday

We have the winners for Wednesday's raffle! These flowers will not stop blooming. Prizes for Tuesday have been selected, and will be sent out as soon as we're able.

1. @Seradis
2. @Freyashadow
3. @Saerel
4. @Accal1A
5. @Hunt
Claiming Your Prize
  • Reply in thread and ping @/Instar with your prize selection! The first winner picks the one pack they want, the second picks two, etc. in their preferred order.
  • The last in the order should still list their selections, in case a user above them drops down.
  • If you fail to respond to your ping within 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the day's order and pinged again.
  • If another 24 hours pass, another winner will be drawn for your spot!
  • See the five available prize packs below.
Wednesday's Prizes

Antlers and Paws wrote:
Spirit of Nature Spirit of Plague

Spirit of Nature, Spirit of Plague

Slithery Fae wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Breed Change: Fae

Primary Gene: Python, Secondary Gene: Wasp, Breed Change: Fae

Flower Fowl wrote:
Paddyfowl Vista: Succulents Lilyfowl Scene: Flowering Wasteland

Paddyfowl, Vista: Succulents, Lilyfowl, Scene: Flowering Wasteland

Revived Armor wrote:
Dark Dinosaur Helmet Dark Dinosaur Shoulder Guard Dark Dinosaur Wing Guard Dark Dinosaur Tail Guard Dark Dinosaur Leg Guards Dark Dinosaur Arm Guards

Dark Dinosaur Helmet, Dark Dinosaur Shoulder Guard, Dark Dinosaur Wing Guard, Dark Dinosaur Tail Guard, Dark Dinosaur Leg Guards, Dark Dinosaur Arm Guards

Bright Orange Bloom wrote:
Tigerlily Lei Tigerlily Tail Lei Tigerlily Wing Garland Tigerlily Flower Crown Tigerlily Corsage Tigerlily Flowerfall
Speckled Fire Lily Smolderpetal

Tigerlily Lei, Tigerlily Tail Lei, Tigerlily Wing Garland, Tigerlily Flower Crown, Tigerlily Corsage, Tigerlily Flowerfall, 99x Speckled Fire Lily, 99x Smolderpetal

pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar Thank you!

My choices:
1. Antlers and Paws
2. Slithery Fae
@Instar Thank you!

My choices:
1. Antlers and Paws
2. Slithery Fae
NGvuFOS.png
Yay!! :D Thank you so much!

@Instar

1. Antlers and Paws
2. Flower Fowl
3. Slithery Fae
Yay!! :D Thank you so much!

@Instar

1. Antlers and Paws
2. Flower Fowl
3. Slithery Fae
Oooh, thank you!

1. Antlers and Paws
2. Slithery Fae
3. Flower Fowl
4. Revived Armor

@Instar
Oooh, thank you!

1. Antlers and Paws
2. Slithery Fae
3. Flower Fowl
4. Revived Armor

@Instar
mXMhPXb.png
@LittleAntler I've got 18 level 7 dragons about to be PA'd your way!

This might be an odd question, since I know it'd be a waste of treasure, but you're not going to rename any of the dragons I send, right? They're part of an offspring project to give their parents the lyrics of Toxic (by Britney Spears) in their offspring list, and I figured it'd be fitting if they went to Plague, but I wanted to make *absolutely* sure since it's a project years in the making!
@LittleAntler I've got 18 level 7 dragons about to be PA'd your way!

This might be an odd question, since I know it'd be a waste of treasure, but you're not going to rename any of the dragons I send, right? They're part of an offspring project to give their parents the lyrics of Toxic (by Britney Spears) in their offspring list, and I figured it'd be fitting if they went to Plague, but I wanted to make *absolutely* sure since it's a project years in the making!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals - As a gay man, I would do anything for Britney, their names are safe.
@dragonpals - As a gay man, I would do anything for Britney, their names are safe.
[center][size=7][b][font=book antiqua][color=#318607]D[/color][color=#348107]a[/color][color=#387D08]i[/color][color=#3C7909]l[/color][color=#40750A]y[/color] [color=#486D0C]R[/color][color=#4C690D]a[/color][color=#50640E]f[/color][color=#54600F]f[/color][color=#585C10]l[/color][color=#5C5811]e[/color] [color=#645013]Q[/color][color=#684C14]u[/color][color=#6C4715]e[/color][color=#704316]s[/color][color=#743F17]t[/color][color=#783B18]i[/color][color=#7C3719]o[/color][color=#80331A]n[/color][color=#842F1B]![/color][/font][/b][/size][/center] [b][size=5]Tuesday, March 10th:[/size][/b] [quote][size=4]Let’s back away from plants for a bit – what’s your favorite animal?[/quote] [size=4]Feel free to post your reply on the raffle thread! Due to some technical issues yesterday, there was no daily question. To make up for it, I'll be posting two questions today! To check out where you can sign-up for the daily questions pinglist, as well as another question and a little trivia about plants (and other subjects), [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3111790/1#post_3111790][b]check Plague's OOF Hub[/b][/url]!
Daily Raffle Question!

Tuesday, March 10th:
Quote:
Let’s back away from plants for a bit – what’s your favorite animal?

Feel free to post your reply on the raffle thread!

Due to some technical issues yesterday, there was no daily question. To make up for it, I'll be posting two questions today!

To check out where you can sign-up for the daily questions pinglist, as well as another question and a little trivia about plants (and other subjects), check Plague's OOF Hub!

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Daily question - Tuesday, March 10th: [quote]Let’s back away from plants for a bit – what’s your favorite animal?[/quote] Cats!
Daily question - Tuesday, March 10th:
Quote:
Let’s back away from plants for a bit – what’s your favorite animal?

Cats!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
How's it swarmin, my beautiful peoples?
How's it swarmin, my beautiful peoples?
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 84