Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59
Woke up to 1000 PAs, that’s a sight to see! :’) will catch up to everyone once my wifi is online again!!

@Tobin
If possible, can you please resend your PAs for 2t each dragon? So I don’t confuse them with boarded dragons! Sorry to bother, thank u! >_<

@Apfelobst
Hey apologies! I assume you’re sending for the skin? If you can, please resend your PAs for 2t so I don’t confuse them with my boarded dragons!!
Woke up to 1000 PAs, that’s a sight to see! :’) will catch up to everyone once my wifi is online again!!

@Tobin
If possible, can you please resend your PAs for 2t each dragon? So I don’t confuse them with boarded dragons! Sorry to bother, thank u! >_<

@Apfelobst
Hey apologies! I assume you’re sending for the skin? If you can, please resend your PAs for 2t so I don’t confuse them with my boarded dragons!!
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae

sury will do, sorry!

Also I still need to do 10 more dragon, but its 10:23pm where I live, so they will come tomorrow, sorry!!

(I will send you now 61x lvl 7 and 1x lvl 8 = 435 lvl, still missing are 7x lvl 7 and 1x lvl6)
@crowvidae

sury will do, sorry!

Also I still need to do 10 more dragon, but its 10:23pm where I live, so they will come tomorrow, sorry!!

(I will send you now 61x lvl 7 and 1x lvl 8 = 435 lvl, still missing are 7x lvl 7 and 1x lvl6)
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Naufragate
Added for gem slot! send payment when you can! ^0^

@gutmouth @Neoo
Added for gem and proxy noted. marked as paid, thank you!

Please note that copies will be sent to Proxy Buyers to reduce stress on my end. Please pass your copy onto the main buyer! If this is an issue due to any reason (wouldn’t be online, etc…) let me know~ thank you!

Recorded for everyone who sent levels ~ Shoutout to google sheets for making this manageable at all and relatively quick, goodness!

I made some little changes to the Order Tracker sheet, so it should be easier to see your order status >:D

@Dytileea @Vergil @MorenaFlame @Mazurkas @JavaMP @nuue @Kodak @kinyobi @Valmue @milkchai @cyclical

All levels seem to total up! Thanks for sending and checking with me! <3

@Apfelobst
Thank you for taking the time to resend, its much appreciated! The levels you’ve sent all total up! >:D

@seen
Just a heads up, it seems you sent:
59x level 8
1x level 9
1x level 10

Just making sure the level 9 was intentional! Otherwise, everything totals up and your order is counted as complete! <3

@/Dytileea
I remember her!! Looking forward to delivering you your copy and can’t wait to see what you do with it aaaaa QwQ

@euphoriaxseesaw
Ayo no worries! Thanks for letting me know, all the dragons you have sent total up on my end! >:D
@Naufragate
Added for gem slot! send payment when you can! ^0^

@gutmouth @Neoo
Added for gem and proxy noted. marked as paid, thank you!

Please note that copies will be sent to Proxy Buyers to reduce stress on my end. Please pass your copy onto the main buyer! If this is an issue due to any reason (wouldn’t be online, etc…) let me know~ thank you!

Recorded for everyone who sent levels ~ Shoutout to google sheets for making this manageable at all and relatively quick, goodness!

I made some little changes to the Order Tracker sheet, so it should be easier to see your order status >:D

@Dytileea @Vergil @MorenaFlame @Mazurkas @JavaMP @nuue @Kodak @kinyobi @Valmue @milkchai @cyclical

All levels seem to total up! Thanks for sending and checking with me! <3

@Apfelobst
Thank you for taking the time to resend, its much appreciated! The levels you’ve sent all total up! >:D

@seen
Just a heads up, it seems you sent:
59x level 8
1x level 9
1x level 10

Just making sure the level 9 was intentional! Otherwise, everything totals up and your order is counted as complete! <3

@/Dytileea
I remember her!! Looking forward to delivering you your copy and can’t wait to see what you do with it aaaaa QwQ

@euphoriaxseesaw
Ayo no worries! Thanks for letting me know, all the dragons you have sent total up on my end! >:D
7bfJZaP.png
Sending over 49 level 10 dragons!^^
Sending over 49 level 10 dragons!^^
unknown2.png
@crowvidae - Ahhh, I just noticed lmaooo. It must've been one of those I just mindlessly leveled to 9 without realizing. I'm fine with sending them over anyways, consider it a very, very tiny tip ;w; lol
@crowvidae - Ahhh, I just noticed lmaooo. It must've been one of those I just mindlessly leveled to 9 without realizing. I'm fine with sending them over anyways, consider it a very, very tiny tip ;w; lol
SgaIQc3.png
@crowvidae

Sending 35 level 7s for 245 levels.

I have another 35 level 7's ready, but I don't have the lair space to send all at once.
@crowvidae

Sending 35 level 7s for 245 levels.

I have another 35 level 7's ready, but I don't have the lair space to send all at once.
Hi! I'd like to change my levels slot to a gem one if possible, with @Aita as my proxy buyer
Hi! I'd like to change my levels slot to a gem one if possible, with @Aita as my proxy buyer
6Y37bTm.png
@Aita @ClearBright
Of course. Slot changed to gem for @/Aita! :>

@Erisalia
Heya! Level slots are closed - but someone gave up theirs, so if you want I can write you down for levels! :>

@smolelf
If you're having trouble, I would recommend making a post in Items for Sale offering to tip a user to buy it for you!

@Barok @Kashmere
All levels total up on my end! Thanks for sending in and checking! >:D

@seen
ASDFADA appreciate the tip all the same, thank you!! Just had to make sure in case you were sending the wrong dragon or anything! >u<
@Aita @ClearBright
Of course. Slot changed to gem for @/Aita! :>

@Erisalia
Heya! Level slots are closed - but someone gave up theirs, so if you want I can write you down for levels! :>

@smolelf
If you're having trouble, I would recommend making a post in Items for Sale offering to tip a user to buy it for you!

@Barok @Kashmere
All levels total up on my end! Thanks for sending in and checking! >:D

@seen
ASDFADA appreciate the tip all the same, thank you!! Just had to make sure in case you were sending the wrong dragon or anything! >u<
7bfJZaP.png
Do you think I could swap my level slot to a gem slot?
Do you think I could swap my level slot to a gem slot?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@crowvidae Just sent CR with gems as @ClearBrite's proxy buyer
@crowvidae Just sent CR with gems as @ClearBrite's proxy buyer
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59