Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59
@crowvidae
All sent to you now!
@crowvidae
All sent to you now!
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@crowvidae omg thanks for checking, I actually missed two because one was unleveled aaa ;;
I've canceled the Lv 1 and sent two new Lv 7s.

I'm glad I can do this ahead of time, would've definitely messed up tomorrow ><
@crowvidae omg thanks for checking, I actually missed two because one was unleveled aaa ;;
I've canceled the Lv 1 and sent two new Lv 7s.

I'm glad I can do this ahead of time, would've definitely messed up tomorrow ><
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
apologies for the delayed reply-- had to do a bunch of backend spreadsheet things to make this undertaking a tad easier >:'))

I have recorded everyone in the sheet as payment, but please do take care not to cancel PAs! If you need to cancel, let me know ahead of time~ Also note you can check the sheets yourself for if any data seems off!

@euphoriaxseesaw
AAA if you ever find a dragon I'd love to see!! I personally think red works best with it (as it shows some of the little details better <3) but it will definitely look amazing on whatever dragon you choose!

YES hear no evil and did dont do can very much hold hands >:DD besties...

@JavaMP
Levels totalled up and recorded, thank you! ^0^

@NowViewing
Everything totals up! Your slot is marked as completed, thank you!! <3

@frostmeri
No worries!! I'm very well going to make some mistakes too in the coming week ;w; happy to double check!

Your slots' marked as complete. thank you sm~
apologies for the delayed reply-- had to do a bunch of backend spreadsheet things to make this undertaking a tad easier >:'))

I have recorded everyone in the sheet as payment, but please do take care not to cancel PAs! If you need to cancel, let me know ahead of time~ Also note you can check the sheets yourself for if any data seems off!

@euphoriaxseesaw
AAA if you ever find a dragon I'd love to see!! I personally think red works best with it (as it shows some of the little details better <3) but it will definitely look amazing on whatever dragon you choose!

YES hear no evil and did dont do can very much hold hands >:DD besties...

@JavaMP
Levels totalled up and recorded, thank you! ^0^

@NowViewing
Everything totals up! Your slot is marked as completed, thank you!! <3

@frostmeri
No worries!! I'm very well going to make some mistakes too in the coming week ;w; happy to double check!

Your slots' marked as complete. thank you sm~
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae So I have 70 level 7 dragons ready for the skin >>.<< but unfortunately I can't house them all in the main lair. So I've sent 44 level 7 dragons (which can all be seen [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/443454/1463036?name=&type=undefined]here[/url][/b]). Once they're accepted tomorrow or later I'll send the other 26 and I'll ping again! (They can be seen [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/443454/1503122/2?name=&type=undefined]here[/url][/b] on the second page of the fodder tab in the den). So that should make up 308 (44 x 7) levels so far ^^ let me know if I missed anything or listed them incorrectly haha <3 and thank you for such a wonderful skin! I can't wait for it to join my girl wearing Hear no Evil: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71915331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/719154/71915331.png[/img][/url]
@crowvidae
So I have 70 level 7 dragons ready for the skin >>.<< but unfortunately I can't house them all in the main lair. So I've sent 44 level 7 dragons (which can all be seen here).

Once they're accepted tomorrow or later I'll send the other 26 and I'll ping again! (They can be seen here on the second page of the fodder tab in the den).

So that should make up 308 (44 x 7) levels so far ^^ let me know if I missed anything or listed them incorrectly haha <3 and thank you for such a wonderful skin! I can't wait for it to join my girl wearing Hear no Evil:
71915331.png
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
sending in total:
56 level 8s
6 level 7s

but im a bit short on lair space so i'll send the last 24 (lvl8's) tomorrow! :)
sending in total:
56 level 8s
6 level 7s

but im a bit short on lair space so i'll send the last 24 (lvl8's) tomorrow! :)

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
Hi I have 2 people that will be sending you dragons on my behalf.
50 from Fairytones
48 from Tobin
All are level 5 dragons to equal 490 levels
Hi I have 2 people that will be sending you dragons on my behalf.
50 from Fairytones
48 from Tobin
All are level 5 dragons to equal 490 levels
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png
@crowvidae

hello! sending over:

18 x lv10
52 x lv6
@crowvidae

hello! sending over:

18 x lv10
52 x lv6
9.jpg
aaa, hello again! i thought i was done with this dragon but my brain decided otherwise- i'm really, really sorry if it'll be an inconvience but sending a message to let you know that i'll cancel the pa for one of the lvl 15 dragons i sent and replacing him with 3 lvl 5s!

(in total it should be 29 (lvl 15s), 4 (lvl 10s), 3 (lvl 5s) hopefully this doesn't make anything confusing, again i apologize if it messes anything up! ;; please feel free to double check and let me know if something's off! ;v;)
aaa, hello again! i thought i was done with this dragon but my brain decided otherwise- i'm really, really sorry if it'll be an inconvience but sending a message to let you know that i'll cancel the pa for one of the lvl 15 dragons i sent and replacing him with 3 lvl 5s!

(in total it should be 29 (lvl 15s), 4 (lvl 10s), 3 (lvl 5s) hopefully this doesn't make anything confusing, again i apologize if it messes anything up! ;; please feel free to double check and let me know if something's off! ;v;)
46138.png
@crowvidae - apologies if I didn't have to ping!
Sending over 60 dergs at level 8, and 1 at level 10! That one should be a boggie called Fuerte, just in case :) I hope I added it all correctly~
@crowvidae - apologies if I didn't have to ping!
Sending over 60 dergs at level 8, and 1 at level 10! That one should be a boggie called Fuerte, just in case :) I hope I added it all correctly~
SgaIQc3.png
@crowvidae
I’d like a copy of Did Dont Do please! Currently at work but I can send the gems on a break in about an hour!
@crowvidae
I’d like a copy of Did Dont Do please! Currently at work but I can send the gems on a break in about an hour!
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59