Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A message from my past self...
So. I haven't edited my clan profile since 2018 (except to put a note about login issues last month for admins), but I wanted to take note somewhere that two of my dragons reached level 25 two days ago (my very first ever level 25s!) so I went to the "notes to self" section of my profile. When I scrolled to the bottom of the text editing field, to my surprise, I found the words [quote]note to self: navy lionfish, sky noxtide, pearl lace[/quote] It was written in transparent text below the rest of the profile, outside my visible "notes to self" list, so I never knew it was there until I edited my profile [i]I have [b]zero[/b] recollection of ever writing it[/i] What could it possibly mean??? I don't have any dragon that fits those colors so it's not a gene project, plus if it were I would have scried it and put it in that dragon's bio like I always do. I tried scrying it on different breeds and it's a nice coordinated combination that I like a lot, so it's not just a completely random set of colors/genes, but it's also not really something I would actively strive for?? It's not the colors of my pending dragon trade with a now-inactive user either I got my note to myself, but idk what it's for @_@
So. I haven't edited my clan profile since 2018 (except to put a note about login issues last month for admins), but I wanted to take note somewhere that two of my dragons reached level 25 two days ago (my very first ever level 25s!) so I went to the "notes to self" section of my profile. When I scrolled to the bottom of the text editing field, to my surprise, I found the words

Quote:
note to self: navy lionfish, sky noxtide, pearl lace

It was written in transparent text below the rest of the profile, outside my visible "notes to self" list, so I never knew it was there until I edited my profile

I have zero recollection of ever writing it

What could it possibly mean??? I don't have any dragon that fits those colors so it's not a gene project, plus if it were I would have scried it and put it in that dragon's bio like I always do. I tried scrying it on different breeds and it's a nice coordinated combination that I like a lot, so it's not just a completely random set of colors/genes, but it's also not really something I would actively strive for?? It's not the colors of my pending dragon trade with a now-inactive user either

I got my note to myself, but idk what it's for @_@
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
[center]maybe a breeding project you forgot about? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=25&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=16&winggene=24&wings=23&auth=23c72a6bb3922e91af20f9d1694067c751ebda80&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
maybe a breeding project you forgot about?
dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=25&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=16&winggene=24&wings=23&auth=23c72a6bb3922e91af20f9d1694067c751ebda80&dummyext=prev.png
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
[quote name="Astronic" date="2022-03-05 01:46:07" ] [center]maybe a breeding project you forgot about?[/center] [/quote] @Astronic I'm personally not a breeding project type of player at all so I highly doubt it xD it might be for an OC for dragon stories I have that aren't part of my lair's lore but I have those in my saved scries Maybe I just wanted to take note of the color coordination, I'll never know now. What taking a 2.5 year long FR break does for a mfer o)---(
Astronic wrote on 2022-03-05 01:46:07:
maybe a breeding project you forgot about?

@Astronic

I'm personally not a breeding project type of player at all so I highly doubt it xD it might be for an OC for dragon stories I have that aren't part of my lair's lore but I have those in my saved scries

Maybe I just wanted to take note of the color coordination, I'll never know now. What taking a 2.5 year long FR break does for a mfer o)---(
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
it might've been a combination you saw either on someone else's page or as a rando in the scrying workshop and you thought it looked cool and might want one for yourself, then promptly forgot when other projects took your attention?
it might've been a combination you saw either on someone else's page or as a rando in the scrying workshop and you thought it looked cool and might want one for yourself, then promptly forgot when other projects took your attention?
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I'm sorry I'm about to bump this old thread but I believe I've found the reason on this person's wall: https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/402856

I love playing detective and didn't think I had a chance to solve it, but here I am LOL

@/LouckyKoneko was basically spot on
I'm sorry I'm about to bump this old thread but I believe I've found the reason on this person's wall: https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/402856

I love playing detective and didn't think I had a chance to solve it, but here I am LOL

‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Guess-The-Color.gif
[quote name="Meloetta" date="2022-11-23 16:17:27" ] I'm sorry I'm about to bump this old thread but I believe I've found the reason on this person's wall: https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/402856 I love playing detective and didn't think I had a chance to solve it, but here I am LOL @/LouckyKoneko was basically spot on [/quote] How did you even find that-
Meloetta wrote on 2022-11-23 16:17:27:

How did you even find that-
IMG_3849.png
[quote name="RallraxAuri" date="2022-11-23 16:21:16" ] How did you even find that- [/quote] I searched the color combo in dragon search, then peeked at every dragon that popped up, then found one with that comment on their lair There were only like 4 dragons so it went by pretty fast
RallraxAuri wrote on 2022-11-23 16:21:16:
How did you even find that-

I searched the color combo in dragon search, then peeked at every dragon that popped up, then found one with that comment on their lair

There were only like 4 dragons so it went by pretty fast
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
Wow, impressive. :)
Wow, impressive. :)
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Thank you!

Sadly I realized earlier the person may not be active anymore, since I forgot maintenance fed everyone, but still was fun
Thank you!

Sadly I realized earlier the person may not be active anymore, since I forgot maintenance fed everyone, but still was fun
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
I’m impressed
I’m impressed
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796