Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59
@reckless if odile pays in levels i'm definitely still interested !!!
@reckless if odile pays in levels i'm definitely still interested !!!
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
I haven't managed to find a proxy buyer for this, so if that's still an option and there's anyone willing to help me out, I'm still looking for a proxy! c:
I haven't managed to find a proxy buyer for this, so if that's still an option and there's anyone willing to help me out, I'm still looking for a proxy! c:
@crowvidae Hi! I wasn't sure if we needed to check in with you first before sending the dragons over on the 6th in case it gets hectic, but I've finished leveling here and here :)
@crowvidae Hi! I wasn't sure if we needed to check in with you first before sending the dragons over on the 6th in case it gets hectic, but I've finished leveling here and here :)
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
@crowvidae

Oh gosh, that's so nice of you! I will definitely pay in levels then. I'll send them over on the 6th. Thank you again <3

@reckless
@ChesireCLAM

Okay, feel free to take my proxy spot, then. Glad everything worked out :) Thank you for offering in the first place, reckless!
@crowvidae

Oh gosh, that's so nice of you! I will definitely pay in levels then. I'll send them over on the 6th. Thank you again <3

@reckless
@ChesireCLAM

Okay, feel free to take my proxy spot, then. Glad everything worked out :) Thank you for offering in the first place, reckless!
@Etheryn It isn't necessary but it certainly does help me count up dragons beforehand and get a better idea of just how copies many I'm sending out!! Everything totals up, and I'm looking forward to delivering your copy~ thank you! <33 Will reply to ur PM in a sec too! @Odile @reckless @ChesireCLAM Awesome!!! Updated the sheet as so, Odile with a level slot and proxy noted! Thank you for being so kind! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Etheryn
It isn't necessary but it certainly does help me count up dragons beforehand and get a better idea of just how copies many I'm sending out!! Everything totals up, and I'm looking forward to delivering your copy~ thank you! <33

Will reply to ur PM in a sec too!

@Odile
@reckless @ChesireCLAM

Awesome!!! Updated the sheet as so, Odile with a level slot and proxy noted! Thank you for being so kind!
7bfJZaP.png
Oops you beat me to it, thank you!

@/ChesireCLAM I'll be waiting on the gems so I can pay for the skin then :> or you pay directly I'm not sure shsgjfksfgj
Oops you beat me to it, thank you!

@/ChesireCLAM I'll be waiting on the gems so I can pay for the skin then :> or you pay directly I'm not sure shsgjfksfgj
Drakengard.gif
[quote name="crowvidae" date="2022-03-03 17:10:22" ] @erle OH WOW, yes that's all of them!! congrats!! 0A0 in regards to next steps, just set up Private Auctions for 2 treasure each dragon and send them to me! I will accept them as soon as I can starting on 6th March and throughout the week-- but if timezones are an issue or you feel that I'm accepting too slow, you can absolutely send to any users online in this sheet! if you're sending to other users, be sure to read and follow their notes! hope this clears things up and if you need more explanation, please ask me! ^^ [/quote] @u@ this is my first time doing this kind of business and im a bit lacking in lair space so if its alright, could we find a time when we (or me and anyone on the sheet) are both online when the time comes?
crowvidae wrote on 2022-03-03 17:10:22:
@erle
OH WOW, yes that's all of them!! congrats!! 0A0

in regards to next steps, just set up Private Auctions for 2 treasure each dragon and send them to me! I will accept them as soon as I can starting on 6th March and throughout the week-- but if timezones are an issue or you feel that I'm accepting too slow, you can absolutely send to any users online in this sheet!

if you're sending to other users, be sure to read and follow their notes! hope this clears things up and if you need more explanation, please ask me! ^^

@u@ this is my first time doing this kind of business and im a bit lacking in lair space so if its alright, could we find a time when we (or me and anyone on the sheet) are both online when the time comes?

erle •
they/them •
nb •
eng, cn •

• pixel cred •
cloudpicnic_flowercrown.png
fr_blank_line.png
@crowvidae may I have a slot with @Nuclearhit as my proxy? ^^
@crowvidae may I have a slot with @Nuclearhit as my proxy? ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
@crowvidae
@Whirlwish