Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Galore
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
[b]1. What’s your name?[/b] Emily, you can just call me Spirit though [b]2. Got it, how are you doing?[/b] Pretty okay, I have lots to do though and so I'm dreading being responsible. Midterms, assignments, and a job application = scary [b]3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?[/b] Girl [b]4. I see, so what brings you here?[/b] I like random questionnaires, they're fun to look at in the future. I do them on DA most of the time but I saw this one and decided I will use it as a 'break' from all my responsibilities lol [b]5. Where are you most active in the forums?[/b] FRD or General for sure. [b]6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?[/b] Green, any and all! [b]7. Favorite shoe brand?[/b] Nike probably but really as long as it fits it's fine. [b]8. Red or blue?[/b] Blue [b]9. What is your actual favorite color?[/b] ...Green, probably a more turquoise one than yellowish but green. [b]10. Strawberry or chocolate?[/b] Chocolate 100% mmmm [b]11. Mario or Luigi?[/b] Mario, my sister always played Luigi because he was player 2. I was NEVER player 2. [b]12. Do you plan on taking over the world?[/b] No because that's a lot of work [b]13. Do you own any pets?[/b] Yes, a bearded dragon named Papaya. I did have a betta fish named Mars, but he passed in August of last year. [b]14. Are you apart of any fandoms?[/b] I hesitate to say yes because I have interests, but don't typically like being in a 'fandom' of it. Seems too restricting. [b]15. Can you whistle?[/b] Only by breathing in, I can't whistle outwards lol. My whistling is SO BAD too. [b]16. How many pillows do you own?[/b] There's 2 on my bed, if that's what you mean [b]17. Should you be asleep right now?[/b] Nope, it's only 2:46pm where I am. [b]18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?[/b] Bubblegum probably [b]19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?[/b] Cubed, stays frozen for longer [b]20. Which continent are you from?[/b] North America [b]21. Do you wear glasses?[/b] Yep, also contacts when I need to. Got them in grade 12. [b]22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?[/b] Anything 2ply is fine, whatever's cheapest works. Thick stuff just clogs pipes. [b]23. Worst video game you ever played?[/b] Uh... I really don't like those dance or karaoke games, otherwise I have at least somewhat enjoyed most games I've played. Oh wait. Brain Age or something, my aunt got that for me for the DS Lite and I literally hated it. Some mobile games are AWFUL too. [b]24. Have you ever won a contest before?[/b] I won the Geography challenge at my school in grade 9, that was neat! Now I'm a geography major lol [b]25. Tea or coffee?[/b] If I had to choose, tea, but I don't really like either of them. [b]26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?[/b] Probably still a dragon tbh [b]27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?[/b] No lol what I would never let any stranger in my house [b]28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?[/b] No. I don't trust strangers, I probably wouldn't even open the door in the first place. Not a delivery or a person I know? No answer at the door. [b]29. Favorite emoji?[/b] THE EGG ONE FROM APPLE or the saxophone [b]30. Your favorite movie genre?[/b] I love Disney movies and Marvel movies. Don't really have a favorite genre though, if it's good it's good [b]31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?[/b] Dunno, I don't know any personally so I'd see no point in hanging out with one [b]32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?[/b] According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... blah blah blah. Or something like that [b]33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?[/b] Neither lol I'd never sing in front of anyone but I do on my own sometimes, same with dancing but I do it less. I am a performer though, just with instruments rather than my voice. [b]34. Are you an early bird or night owl?[/b] Night owl. [b]35. What is some of your pet peeves?[/b] I have too many to list probably... But a few are when someone takes my spot, when someone acts better than me for no reason, when someone underestimates me, stuff like that [b]36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?[/b] I'd build an SOS symbol on the beach out of rocks or something and then hide in the shade so I don't burn to death [b]37. What is the last song you were listening to?[/b] The Other Side by Geographer [b]38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?[/b] Elevator alone. [b]39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?[/b] Yes, I love them! The last time I went on one was several years ago, it's been far too long. [b]40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?[/b] Nope. [b]41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?[/b] Nope. [b]42. What is the meaning of life?[/b] 42 [b]43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?[/b] Couple of weeks ago. Kinda gross, gonna take a break from it lol [b]44. Do you collect anything?[/b] Not really, but I do have a few Pop figures and other random stuff like that. When I was little I collected Sonic the Hedgehog action figures so I still have those, same with Breyer horses. I don't actively go out and buy more though. [b]45. How’s the weather over there?[/b] Warm, mostly overcast but the clouds are thin. Some wind. The snow is melting and I am happy about it. [b]46. Are you eating anything right now?[/b] Nope, just had one of my sister's chocolates though [b]47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?[/b] Oreos [b]48. Favorite cereal?[/b] Eh, don't really like cereal, probably frosted flakes or rice crispies if I had to choose [b]49. Are you wearing a hat right now?[/b] Nope, just my gaming headset [b]50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?[/b] Not for a bit, but it's fineee [b]51. What about getting some water?[/b] I have water all the time [b]52. Have you seen Bird Box?[/b] No [b]53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?[/b] Air because then I could fly probably. [b]54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?[/b] Brown carpet like the rest of my upper floor. [b]55. Do you have any organizational advice?[/b] Um. Pick up one thing right now and put it where it belongs. Do this whenever you remember/are bored. It adds up. [b]56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?[/b] potatooo [b]57. Crayons or markers?[/b] markers, what heathen would LIKE to draw with crayons?>???? [b]58. Smartphones or tablets?[/b] phone [b]59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?[/b] Yoshi or Pokemon Trainer/Charizard [b]60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?[/b] Haven't seen it. My 12 year old Sonic Stan self would probably hate it though, needs more characters and less humans [b]61. What is one useless fact you can list here?[/b] egg [b]62. What is your eye color?[/b] Brown/hazelish [b]63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?[/b] No [b]64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?[/b] Trolls in Valheim good grief those are scary [b]65. What’s your favorite season of the year?[/b] Summer [b]66. Do you enjoy reading?[/b] If the book is good yeah [b]67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?[/b] Chocolate [b]68. Have you ever traveled by plane?[/b] yes. I want to more when the corona is gona (that's a typo but I'm leaving it) [b]69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?[/b] what is this question [b]70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?[/b] idk because I'd never be dumb enough to be in that situation [b]71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24695935][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/246960/24695935_350.png[/img][/url] [b]72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?[/b] Mostly but now I'm just trying to finish it so I can go play Squad [b]73. Would you recommend it to others?[/b] If they want to take it they can [b]74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?[/b] I was born in 2000 so no [b]75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?[/b] My clarinet, I am happy about this [b]76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?[/b] Current age in the 90s [b]77. Savory or sweet foods?[/b] Sweeeeet [b]78. Can you do a backflip?[/b] No I tried to do a front flip once and nearly died [b]79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?[/b] Nope [b]80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?[/b] Wisdom teeth, went under general anesthetic [b]81. Can you handle spicy foods?[/b] Mostly up to a point, then I die [b]82. What is/was your favorite school subject?[/b] Band and Art. Other than that probably English. Now I am doing uni courses so those are a lot more fun than high school classes lol. Geography, archaeology, geology, more band and art, it's been a good time [b]83. Do you have allergies?[/b] So many. I have oral allergy syndrome so animal fur and raw fruits/veggies hate me [b]84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?[/b] Bugs bunny [b]85. Have you seen Sharktale before?[/b] Yes omg unlocked memory jeez [b]86. Pixar or Dreamworks?[/b] DIFFICULT DIFFICULT LEMON DIFFICULT WHAT THE FRICK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *brain short circuits* [b]87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?[/b] I don't read any [b]88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?[/b] Gemini [b]89. Pizza or burgers?[/b] Burgers [b]90. Favorite Pokemon?[/b] Raichu [b]91. Best eeveelution?[/b] Umbreon or Leafeon [b]92. How would you describe your fashion sense?[/b] Idgaf until I know I'm gonna get seen by people and then I try to look decent [b]93. Favorite number?[/b] 18 [b]94. What animal would you be?[/b] A cat [b]95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?[/b] Fairy probably [b]96. How many languages can you speak?[/b] 2, English and French [b]97. Pancakes or waffles?[/b] Pancakes made by my bf [b]98. How did you find FR?[/b] Someone from Colors 3D mentioned it in 2014, I didn't join, idk why. Found it again at the end of 2015 and joined. I could have had sprites. Pain. Now I have the wind and nature sprites but I'll likely never have any others [b]99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way?[/b] No? Just passed time. [b]100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself?[/b] Hm. Should I just get along with myself? I never did get along with everybody else. I've been trying to do what's right, but you know I could stay here all night (The Killers lyrics, idk man)
1. What’s your name? Emily, you can just call me Spirit though
2. Got it, how are you doing? Pretty okay, I have lots to do though and so I'm dreading being responsible. Midterms, assignments, and a job application = scary
3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? Girl
4. I see, so what brings you here? I like random questionnaires, they're fun to look at in the future. I do them on DA most of the time but I saw this one and decided I will use it as a 'break' from all my responsibilities lol
5. Where are you most active in the forums? FRD or General for sure.
6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Green, any and all!
7. Favorite shoe brand? Nike probably but really as long as it fits it's fine.
8. Red or blue? Blue
9. What is your actual favorite color? ...Green, probably a more turquoise one than yellowish but green.
10. Strawberry or chocolate? Chocolate 100% mmmm
11. Mario or Luigi? Mario, my sister always played Luigi because he was player 2. I was NEVER player 2.
12. Do you plan on taking over the world? No because that's a lot of work
13. Do you own any pets? Yes, a bearded dragon named Papaya. I did have a betta fish named Mars, but he passed in August of last year.
14. Are you apart of any fandoms? I hesitate to say yes because I have interests, but don't typically like being in a 'fandom' of it. Seems too restricting.
15. Can you whistle? Only by breathing in, I can't whistle outwards lol. My whistling is SO BAD too.
16. How many pillows do you own? There's 2 on my bed, if that's what you mean
17. Should you be asleep right now? Nope, it's only 2:46pm where I am.
18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? Bubblegum probably
19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? Cubed, stays frozen for longer
20. Which continent are you from? North America
21. Do you wear glasses? Yep, also contacts when I need to. Got them in grade 12.
22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? Anything 2ply is fine, whatever's cheapest works. Thick stuff just clogs pipes.
23. Worst video game you ever played? Uh... I really don't like those dance or karaoke games, otherwise I have at least somewhat enjoyed most games I've played. Oh wait. Brain Age or something, my aunt got that for me for the DS Lite and I literally hated it. Some mobile games are AWFUL too.
24. Have you ever won a contest before? I won the Geography challenge at my school in grade 9, that was neat! Now I'm a geography major lol
25. Tea or coffee? If I had to choose, tea, but I don't really like either of them.
26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? Probably still a dragon tbh
27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? No lol what I would never let any stranger in my house
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? No. I don't trust strangers, I probably wouldn't even open the door in the first place. Not a delivery or a person I know? No answer at the door.
29. Favorite emoji? THE EGG ONE FROM APPLE or the saxophone
30. Your favorite movie genre? I love Disney movies and Marvel movies. Don't really have a favorite genre though, if it's good it's good
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? Dunno, I don't know any personally so I'd see no point in hanging out with one
32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... blah blah blah. Or something like that
33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? Neither lol I'd never sing in front of anyone but I do on my own sometimes, same with dancing but I do it less. I am a performer though, just with instruments rather than my voice.
34. Are you an early bird or night owl? Night owl.
35. What is some of your pet peeves? I have too many to list probably... But a few are when someone takes my spot, when someone acts better than me for no reason, when someone underestimates me, stuff like that
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? I'd build an SOS symbol on the beach out of rocks or something and then hide in the shade so I don't burn to death
37. What is the last song you were listening to? The Other Side by Geographer
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? Elevator alone.
39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? Yes, I love them! The last time I went on one was several years ago, it's been far too long.
40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Nope.
41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? Nope.
42. What is the meaning of life? 42
43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? Couple of weeks ago. Kinda gross, gonna take a break from it lol
44. Do you collect anything? Not really, but I do have a few Pop figures and other random stuff like that. When I was little I collected Sonic the Hedgehog action figures so I still have those, same with Breyer horses. I don't actively go out and buy more though.
45. How’s the weather over there? Warm, mostly overcast but the clouds are thin. Some wind. The snow is melting and I am happy about it.
46. Are you eating anything right now? Nope, just had one of my sister's chocolates though
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Oreos
48. Favorite cereal? Eh, don't really like cereal, probably frosted flakes or rice crispies if I had to choose
49. Are you wearing a hat right now? Nope, just my gaming headset
50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? Not for a bit, but it's fineee
51. What about getting some water? I have water all the time
52. Have you seen Bird Box? No
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? Air because then I could fly probably.
54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Brown carpet like the rest of my upper floor.
55. Do you have any organizational advice? Um. Pick up one thing right now and put it where it belongs. Do this whenever you remember/are bored. It adds up.
56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? potatooo
57. Crayons or markers? markers, what heathen would LIKE to draw with crayons?>????
58. Smartphones or tablets? phone
59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? Yoshi or Pokemon Trainer/Charizard
60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? Haven't seen it. My 12 year old Sonic Stan self would probably hate it though, needs more characters and less humans
61. What is one useless fact you can list here? egg
62. What is your eye color? Brown/hazelish
63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? No
64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? Trolls in Valheim good grief those are scary
65. What’s your favorite season of the year? Summer
66. Do you enjoy reading? If the book is good yeah
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? Chocolate
68. Have you ever traveled by plane? yes. I want to more when the corona is gona (that's a typo but I'm leaving it)
69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? what is this question
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? idk because I'd never be dumb enough to be in that situation
71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?

24695935_350.png

72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Mostly but now I'm just trying to finish it so I can go play Squad
73. Would you recommend it to others? If they want to take it they can
74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? I was born in 2000 so no
75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? My clarinet, I am happy about this
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? Current age in the 90s
77. Savory or sweet foods? Sweeeeet
78. Can you do a backflip? No I tried to do a front flip once and nearly died
79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? Nope
80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? Wisdom teeth, went under general anesthetic
81. Can you handle spicy foods? Mostly up to a point, then I die
82. What is/was your favorite school subject? Band and Art. Other than that probably English. Now I am doing uni courses so those are a lot more fun than high school classes lol. Geography, archaeology, geology, more band and art, it's been a good time
83. Do you have allergies? So many. I have oral allergy syndrome so animal fur and raw fruits/veggies hate me
84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Bugs bunny
85. Have you seen Sharktale before? Yes omg unlocked memory jeez
86. Pixar or Dreamworks? DIFFICULT DIFFICULT LEMON DIFFICULT WHAT THE FRICK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *brain short circuits*
87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? I don't read any
88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Gemini
89. Pizza or burgers? Burgers
90. Favorite Pokemon? Raichu
91. Best eeveelution? Umbreon or Leafeon
92. How would you describe your fashion sense? ***** until I know I'm gonna get seen by people and then I try to look decent
93. Favorite number? 18
94. What animal would you be? A cat
95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Fairy probably
96. How many languages can you speak? 2, English and French
97. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes made by my bf
98. How did you find FR? Someone from Colors 3D mentioned it in 2014, I didn't join, idk why. Found it again at the end of 2015 and joined. I could have had sprites. Pain. Now I have the wind and nature sprites but I'll likely never have any others
99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? No? Just passed time.
100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? Hm. Should I just get along with myself? I never did get along with everybody else. I've been trying to do what's right, but you know I could stay here all night (The Killers lyrics, idk man)
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
1. What’s your name?
Wrath or Cat.
2. Got it, how are you doing?
Giggling at cutesy stuff when I should be working.
3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?
I don't really care.
4. I see, so what brings you here?
I got bored.
5. Where are you most active in the forums?
Killers in the Clan. Used to be active on my Coli challenge but school became a thing again.
6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?
Black as mysoul.
7. Favorite shoe brand?
Don't have one.
8. Red or blue?
Blue.
9. What is your actual favorite color?
If I had to choose I'd pick blue.
10. Strawberry or chocolate?
Chocolate, but freeze-dried strawberries are also good.
11. Mario or Luigi?
Rosalina or Pom-Pom.
12. Do you plan on taking over the world?
No.
13. Do you own any pets?
Do my dragons count?
14. Are you apart of any fandoms?
Homestuck, Pokemon, El Goonish Shive, Gunnerkrigg Court...
15. Can you whistle?
With my hands.
16. How many pillows do you own?
One.
17. Should you be asleep right now?
No.
18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?
Bubblegum.
19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?
Shaved. Definitely shaved.
20. Which continent are you from?
Earth.
21. Do you wear glasses?
As of this moment, no.
22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?
...Quilton?
23. Worst video game you ever played?
Don't have one.
24. Have you ever won a contest before?
No.
25. Tea or coffee?
Tea.
26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?
It'd still be a dragon.
27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?
Ask them what they want first.
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?
Bring the telephone outside and keep them in their sights at all times while they're using it. It's a sacrifice that they'll have to make.
29. Favorite emoji?
????
30. Your favorite movie genre?
Don't watch movies.
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?
*shrugs*
32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?
No, but a quick Google Search might.
33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?
Singer.
34. Are you an early bird or night owl?
Night owl.
35. What is some of your pet peeves?
Loud chewing noises.
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?
If it's daytime I'll head into the jungle. If it's night, I'll walk around the beach and try to find a river in order to get water.
37. What is the last song you were listening to?
Lollia's cover of My R.
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?
Depends if the clown's hostile at all. If yes then the elevator, if no then the clown.
39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?
Yes.
40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?
*swags in the never-broken-a-bone gang*
41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?
What's that?
42. What is the meaning of life?
*points at question number*
43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?
A few months ago.
44. Do you collect anything?
Bones.
45. How’s the weather over there?
Clear skies with some clouds and a light breeze.
46. Are you eating anything right now?
No.
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Cookies.
48. Favorite cereal?
I don't have one... cornflakes?
49. Are you wearing a hat right now?
No.
50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?
Well now I have.
51. What about getting some water?
*sips tea*
52. Have you seen Bird Box?
What is that.
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?
*points at my element* I KNOW I could train myself to control the rest if I started with water.
54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?
Carpet.
55. Do you have any organizational advice?
No.
56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?
57. Crayons or markers?
Markers.
58. Smartphones or tablets?
Smartphones.
59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?
Inkling, Donkey Kong or Daisy. Though I'm not very good at it.
60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?
Never watched it.
61. What is one useless fact you can list here?
Pregnant goldfish aren't called twits, because goldfish don't get pregnant. They lay their eggs.
62. What is your eye color?
Chocolate. I'll leave it at that.
63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?
I'd make it an iridescent rainbow, (not the color-wheel kind, I mean a constantly shifting disk of colors.) or I would just change my eye color to match my mood.
64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?
Uh..... I think I blocked it out of my head.
65. What’s your favorite season of the year?
Tornado season.
66. Do you enjoy reading?
Yeah.
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?
I'd buy ice creams for my friends.
68. Have you ever traveled by plane?
Yeah.
69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?
I'd fight the bulls—I could just stomp on them.
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?
I'll break the rounded bit off the spoon, then throw it down the hallway. If there's no sound, I'll be creeped out and not go, and instead use the other end of the spoon as a weapon to defend myself. If the only thing I hear is the sound of the spoon bouncing, I'll go down the hallway until I find the spoon bit and continue down using the spoon to test the danger.
I like what I have planned in mind for Urania though her current form is also good.
72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?
Yeah!
73. Would you recommend it to others?
I don't know yet.
74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?
No.
75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?
Well hello there, wall that is now my best friend.
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?
2020 was a year ago! I'll fast forward.
77. Savory or sweet foods?
Sweeeeeeeeeet. Though savory is also good.
78. Can you do a backflip?
No.
79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?
No.
80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?
Yeah.
81. Can you handle spicy foods?
Not too spicy.
82. What is/was your favorite school subject?
Art!
83. Do you have allergies?
Dust and soap allergies are bad.
84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?
Bugs.
85. Have you seen Sharktale before?
No.
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Uh... Pixar?
87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?
El Goonish Shive and Gunnerkrigg Court are both funny.
88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?
Sagittarius.
89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza.
90. Favorite Pokemon?
Gyarados!
91. Best eeveelution?
Vaporeon!

...though Eevee is great too.

92. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Matching colors and comfortable.
93. Favorite number?
94. What animal would you be?
Hummingbird. Or owl. Because hummingbirds eat a lot. If you took away the need for fast metabolism but kept the flying speed and manuverability I'd be a hummingbird.
95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?
Mermaid! Duh.
96. How many languages can you speak?
Three or four if you count ones I'm not fully fluent in.
97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles for life!
98. How did you find FR?
My brother started playing it, then convinced me to join.
99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way?
No.
100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself?
Why don't I make like the Stormcatcher and GET BACK TO WORK
1. What’s your name?
Wrath or Cat.
Giggling at cutesy stuff when I should be working.
I don't really care.
I got bored.
Killers in the Clan. Used to be active on my Coli challenge but school became a thing again.
Black as mysoul.
7. Favorite shoe brand?
Don't have one.
8. Red or blue?
Blue.
If I had to choose I'd pick blue.
Chocolate, but freeze-dried strawberries are also good.
11. Mario or Luigi?
Rosalina or Pom-Pom.
No.
13. Do you own any pets?
Do my dragons count?
Homestuck, Pokemon, El Goonish Shive, Gunnerkrigg Court...
15. Can you whistle?
With my hands.
One.
No.
Bubblegum.
Shaved. Definitely shaved.
Earth.
21. Do you wear glasses?
As of this moment, no.
...Quilton?
Don't have one.
No.
25. Tea or coffee?
Tea.
It'd still be a dragon.
Ask them what they want first.
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?
Bring the telephone outside and keep them in their sights at all times while they're using it. It's a sacrifice that they'll have to make.
29. Favorite emoji?
????
Don't watch movies.
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?
*shrugs*
No, but a quick Google Search might.
Singer.
Night owl.
Loud chewing noises.
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?
If it's daytime I'll head into the jungle. If it's night, I'll walk around the beach and try to find a river in order to get water.
Lollia's cover of My R.
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?
Depends if the clown's hostile at all. If yes then the elevator, if no then the clown.
Yes.
*swags in the never-broken-a-bone gang*
What's that?
*points at question number*
A few months ago.
Bones.
Clear skies with some clouds and a light breeze.
No.
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Cookies.
48. Favorite cereal?
I don't have one... cornflakes?
No.
Well now I have.
*sips tea*
What is that.
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?
*points at my element* I KNOW I could train myself to control the rest if I started with water.
Carpet.
No.
57. Crayons or markers?
Markers.
Smartphones.
Inkling, Donkey Kong or Daisy. Though I'm not very good at it.
Never watched it.
Pregnant goldfish aren't called twits, because goldfish don't get pregnant. They lay their eggs.
Chocolate. I'll leave it at that.
I'd make it an iridescent rainbow, (not the color-wheel kind, I mean a constantly shifting disk of colors.) or I would just change my eye color to match my mood.
Uh..... I think I blocked it out of my head.
Tornado season.
Yeah.
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?
I'd buy ice creams for my friends.
Yeah.
I'd fight the bulls—I could just stomp on them.
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?
I'll break the rounded bit off the spoon, then throw it down the hallway. If there's no sound, I'll be creeped out and not go, and instead use the other end of the spoon as a weapon to defend myself. If the only thing I hear is the sound of the spoon bouncing, I'll go down the hallway until I find the spoon bit and continue down using the spoon to test the danger.
I like what I have planned in mind for Urania though her current form is also good.
Yeah!
I don't know yet.
No.
Well hello there, wall that is now my best friend.
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?
2020 was a year ago! I'll fast forward.
Sweeeeeeeeeet. Though savory is also good.
No.
No.
Yeah.
Not too spicy.
Art!
Dust and soap allergies are bad.
Bugs.
No.
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Uh... Pixar?
El Goonish Shive and Gunnerkrigg Court are both funny.
Sagittarius.
89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza.
90. Favorite Pokemon?
Gyarados!
91. Best eeveelution?
Vaporeon!

...though Eevee is great too.

Matching colors and comfortable.
93. Favorite number?
Hummingbird. Or owl. Because hummingbirds eat a lot. If you took away the need for fast metabolism but kept the flying speed and manuverability I'd be a hummingbird.
Mermaid! Duh.
Three or four if you count ones I'm not fully fluent in.
97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles for life!
98. How did you find FR?
My brother started playing it, then convinced me to join.
No.
Why don't I make like the Stormcatcher and GET BACK TO WORK
1. What’s your name? Allyssa but I mostly go by Ally online! 2. Got it, how are you doing? Pretty great! 3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? gal! 4. I see, so what brings you here? I find it fun to answer questionnaires :D 5. Where are you most active in the forums? Dragon Share 6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? Blue 7. Favorite shoe brand? Converse 8. Red or blue? Blue 9. What is your actual favorite color? Still blue, but lately I've been finding myself leaning more towards orange 10. Strawberry or chocolate? Both so I can make chocolate dipped strawberries 11. Mario or Luigi? Mario 12. Do you plan on taking over the world? Sure :3 13. Do you own any pets? I've got four dogs ♥ 14. Are you apart of any fandoms? Nope, but I used to be a part of the One Piece fandom 15. Can you whistle? Yeah 16. How many pillows do you own? four 17. Should you be asleep right now? Yeah, technically it's late (1:09PM) 18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate 19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? Shaved! 20. Which continent are you from? North America 21. Do you wear glasses? yes 22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? Scott lol 23. Worst video game you ever played? I'm sure I've played worse but I've never been more disappointed by a game than Kirby Star Allies on the Switch. 24. Have you ever won a contest before? Irl no, in Pokemon yes lmao 25. Tea or coffee? Tea, though I don't mind the occasional caffè mocha. There's a local coffee house by me that makes a super good one 26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? I would make it Sukuna from Jujutsu Kaisen because he's my most recent character obsession. 27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? Yeah! you know it would probably be really cool to hang out with them 28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? I don't know why, but no. I would however let them use my phone on the porch or in front of my home just not inside. 29. Favorite emoji? smiling face with hearts 30. Your favorite movie genre? Drama! 31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? Jeff Goldblum 32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? No sorry I'm not that talented 33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? Singer! 34. Are you an early bird or night owl? night owl all the way. For me at least, I still feel like the nighttime is the only time for me. Even though I've been home during this entire pandemic I think I will always think this way. 35. What is some of your pet peeves? When people blow their noses but don't wash their hands or use hand sanitizer after. Also when someone sneezes or coughs and doesn't cover their mouths while doing so. Just ew, yucky. Oh I just remembered another where if you're having a serious conversation with another person and they decide to look at their phone during the whole thing. It feels so invalidating and I definitely feel like I could never confide in them again. 36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? Venture, I think it would be better to see what you're working with. Also you don't know how long it will be until help arrives so it's better to secure food and water early on. Like what if there's some crazy predator on the island that you didn't know was there because you decided to stay in the open and not even check. It's better to learn everything. 37. What is the last song you were listening to? [url=https://soundcloud.com/wtunson555/kiss-her]Kiss her[/url] by ~Sixth~ 38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? The elevator is more scary than the clown. So I'm fine being trapped with the latter, unless they're a bad person. 39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? yeah,, and I didn't like it lol. I'm not one for thrills like that 40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Oh I've broken many over the years. The first time I broke a bone, it happened in the Summer before first grade. I was racing my brother on Razor scooter's down the block from my house which wasn't bad, but he decided to lean into mine and I fell off. This wasn't good because it was in front of a yard where the lawn was lower than the sidewalk, when I fell it was directly on my left forearm. I had a fracture going from my wrist to my elbow at 6 years old lmao 41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? I haven't shopped there in 6 years. I used to really like getting shirts from there 42. What is the meaning of life? Food 43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? Last week, I had some hot cakes for breakfast 44. Do you collect anything? I collect pokemon cards and pins. I've beeing collecting cards since I was a young child. And pins are more of a recent obsession. 45. How’s the weather over there? Still a bit cold, it was nice and Sunny earlier but now it's nighttime. Spring is a way's off still so it's been hovering around 40-55 degrees Fahrenheit. Two days ago there was 60 degree weather randomly 46. Are you eating anything right now? Nope it's kind've late for food 47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Oreos! And now I'm craving them lol 48. Favorite cereal? Fruity Pebbles 49. Are you wearing a hat right now? Nope! Actually I never wear hats. I don't know why but for some reason it's the most embarassing piece of clothing to wear for no reason at all. 50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? Nope, but now I've stretched out a bit 51. What about getting some water? I'm properly hydrated, there's a bottle next to me. 52. Have you seen Bird Box? I've seen clips but not the movie 53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? At first I was thinking air because you could make yourself fly or make most tasks easier. But I think I would love to control water more. It would be more fun 54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? Carpet 55. Do you have any organizational advice? Okay so, when you're going to clean up and organize, for me at least it helps to focus on what I want to organize and in a specific space. Sometimes if you go for the entire room you lose track of smaller items, or the bigger picture. And then for me it just makes the room just as bad as before. 56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? Tortilla chips 57. Crayons or markers? Markers 58. Smartphones or tablets? Smartphones. Tablets run so slow and they're just a weird piece of technology. It's something that you get kids and old folks. Like a phone covers most of its features already, and a laptop covers the rest and is faster to boot. People use them for reading but again I find that to be faster on my phone or laptop so to me it's just not useful. It was a cool thing like years ago. 59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? I haven't played smash in a while, but I would main Pikachu. 60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? I never watched it but from the trailers it looks good. The first design of sonic looked horrifying so I'm glad they decided to change it. 61. What is one useless fact you can list here? Chalk is edible 62. What is your eye color? Blue-green. 63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? No not at all 64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? I can't name the movie (not a PG name), but in one of the scenes a limb gets broken and there wasn't any warning before it happened. So all of the sudden the camera just panned to the leg injury and I had to turn it off to process what happened lol 65. What’s your favorite season of the year? I really like Fall, it has warm weather and cool weather. Plus everything looks pretty and there's crunchy leaves to step on everywhere. 66. Do you enjoy reading? Yeah it's one of my favorite pastimes. 67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? Without worrying about taxes (in the states they're added after the total), I'd go to a dollar store and buy 20 packs of Pokemon cards. 68. Have you ever traveled by plane? Yep, three times 69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? I think I could take 50 rat-sized bulls. Honestly after seeing a bull-size rat, I think I would develop nightmares after encountering it. Just imagine a giant rodent just skittering around you, and then if you got bitten? No thank you lmao 70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? I would let the thing trying to get in take me out, like I'm good I'm not dealing with the hallway or woods afterwards 71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? [center]This guy :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28031821][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/280319/28031821.png[/img][/url][/center] 72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? Yeah! 73. Would you recommend it to others? sure 74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? Not really, I'm a '98 baby. I did enjoy things [i]from[/i] the 90s though 75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? A record player, not bad xD 76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? 1990s 77. Savory or sweet foods? Savory 78. Can you do a backflip? Nope I'm not that coordinated. Honestly I have a big fear that my neck would break so I'd never even try. 79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? I haven't but I've always thought about it 80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? Yes, when I was younger I had my lazy eye corrected. I was still in elementary school and I remember getting to eat as many popsicles as I wanted too afterwards. 81. Can you handle spicy foods? To a certain degree, the spiciest I've gone is from a brand that packages various meats (Johnsonville) I really like the hot italian sausages. My family doesn't understand why because they always choose sweet or mild. Lol 82. What is/was your favorite school subject? History, the best teachers that I've met have always been my history teacher or professor. 83. Do you have allergies? Yeah and unfortunately it's to cats and pollen. The problem is that I think cats are really cute but if I pet them and then scratch my face or any other body part, I break out and start getting congested. :( 84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Bugs Bunny 85. Have you seen Sharktale before? Yeah only once. Never again do I want to watch it 86. Pixar or Dreamworks? Pixar 87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? No 88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Virgo ♥ 89. Pizza or burgers? Pepperoni pizza 90. Favorite Pokemon? Ninetails 91. Best eeveelution? Flareon 92. How would you describe your fashion sense? Good 93. Favorite number? 44 94. What animal would you be? Cat 95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Fairy 96. How many languages can you speak? Only English 97. Pancakes or waffles? Waffles 98. How did you find FR? Some friends from two other pokemon sites (one like quora and an adoptable site) were talking about this one and I decided to join them and here I am four years later. 99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? Nah 100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? why aren't you asleep yet
1. What’s your name?
Allyssa but I mostly go by Ally online!
Pretty great!
gal!
I find it fun to answer questionnaires :D
Dragon Share
Blue
7. Favorite shoe brand?
Converse
8. Red or blue?
Blue
Still blue, but lately I've been finding myself leaning more towards orange
Both so I can make chocolate dipped strawberries
11. Mario or Luigi?
Mario
Sure :3
13. Do you own any pets?
I've got four dogs ♥
Nope, but I used to be a part of the One Piece fandom
15. Can you whistle?
Yeah
four
Yeah, technically it's late (1:09PM)
Mint Chocolate
Shaved!
North America
21. Do you wear glasses?
yes
Scott lol
I'm sure I've played worse but I've never been more disappointed by a game than Kirby Star Allies on the Switch.
Irl no, in Pokemon yes lmao
25. Tea or coffee?
Tea, though I don't mind the occasional caffè mocha. There's a local coffee house by me that makes a super good one
I would make it Sukuna from Jujutsu Kaisen because he's my most recent character obsession.
Yeah! you know it would probably be really cool to hang out with them
I don't know why, but no. I would however let them use my phone on the porch or in front of my home just not inside.
29. Favorite emoji?
smiling face with hearts
Drama!
Jeff Goldblum
No sorry I'm not that talented
Singer!
night owl all the way. For me at least, I still feel like the nighttime is the only time for me. Even though I've been home during this entire pandemic I think I will always think this way.
When people blow their noses but don't wash their hands or use hand sanitizer after. Also when someone sneezes or coughs and doesn't cover their mouths while doing so. Just ew, yucky.
Oh I just remembered another where if you're having a serious conversation with another person and they decide to look at their phone during the whole thing. It feels so invalidating and I definitely feel like I could never confide in them again.
Venture, I think it would be better to see what you're working with. Also you don't know how long it will be until help arrives so it's better to secure food and water early on. Like what if there's some crazy predator on the island that you didn't know was there because you decided to stay in the open and not even check. It's better to learn everything.
Kiss her by ~Sixth~
The elevator is more scary than the clown. So I'm fine being trapped with the latter, unless they're a bad person.
yeah,, and I didn't like it lol. I'm not one for thrills like that
Oh I've broken many over the years. The first time I broke a bone, it happened in the Summer before first grade. I was racing my brother on Razor scooter's down the block from my house which wasn't bad, but he decided to lean into mine and I fell off. This wasn't good because it was in front of a yard where the lawn was lower than the sidewalk, when I fell it was directly on my left forearm. I had a fracture going from my wrist to my elbow at 6 years old lmao
I haven't shopped there in 6 years. I used to really like getting shirts from there
Food
Last week, I had some hot cakes for breakfast
I collect pokemon cards and pins. I've beeing collecting cards since I was a young child. And pins are more of a recent obsession.
Still a bit cold, it was nice and Sunny earlier but now it's nighttime. Spring is a way's off still so it's been hovering around 40-55 degrees Fahrenheit. Two days ago there was 60 degree weather randomly
Nope it's kind've late for food
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Oreos! And now I'm craving them lol
48. Favorite cereal?
Fruity Pebbles
Nope! Actually I never wear hats. I don't know why but for some reason it's the most embarassing piece of clothing to wear for no reason at all.
Nope, but now I've stretched out a bit
I'm properly hydrated, there's a bottle next to me.
I've seen clips but not the movie
At first I was thinking air because you could make yourself fly or make most tasks easier. But I think I would love to control water more. It would be more fun
Carpet
Okay so, when you're going to clean up and organize, for me at least it helps to focus on what I want to organize and in a specific space. Sometimes if you go for the entire room you lose track of smaller items, or the bigger picture. And then for me it just makes the room just as bad as before.
Tortilla chips
57. Crayons or markers?
Markers
Smartphones. Tablets run so slow and they're just a weird piece of technology. It's something that you get kids and old folks. Like a phone covers most of its features already, and a laptop covers the rest and is faster to boot.
People use them for reading but again I find that to be faster on my phone or laptop so to me it's just not useful. It was a cool thing like years ago.
I haven't played smash in a while, but I would main Pikachu.
I never watched it but from the trailers it looks good. The first design of sonic looked horrifying so I'm glad they decided to change it.
Chalk is edible
Blue-green.
No not at all
I can't name the movie (not a PG name), but in one of the scenes a limb gets broken and there wasn't any warning before it happened. So all of the sudden the camera just panned to the leg injury and I had to turn it off to process what happened lol
I really like Fall, it has warm weather and cool weather. Plus everything looks pretty and there's crunchy leaves to step on everywhere.
Yeah it's one of my favorite pastimes.
Without worrying about taxes (in the states they're added after the total), I'd go to a dollar store and buy 20 packs of Pokemon cards.
Yep, three times
I think I could take 50 rat-sized bulls. Honestly after seeing a bull-size rat, I think I would develop nightmares after encountering it. Just imagine a giant rodent just skittering around you, and then if you got bitten? No thank you lmao
I would let the thing trying to get in take me out, like I'm good I'm not dealing with the hallway or woods afterwards
This guy :D
28031821.png
Yeah!
sure
Not really, I'm a '98 baby. I did enjoy things from the 90s though
A record player, not bad xD
1990s
Savory
Nope I'm not that coordinated. Honestly I have a big fear that my neck would break so I'd never even try.
I haven't but I've always thought about it
Yes, when I was younger I had my lazy eye corrected. I was still in elementary school and I remember getting to eat as many popsicles as I wanted too afterwards.
To a certain degree, the spiciest I've gone is from a brand that packages various meats (Johnsonville) I really like the hot italian sausages. My family doesn't understand why because they always choose sweet or mild. Lol
History, the best teachers that I've met have always been my history teacher or professor.
Yeah and unfortunately it's to cats and pollen. The problem is that I think cats are really cute but if I pet them and then scratch my face or any other body part, I break out and start getting congested. :(
Bugs Bunny
Yeah only once. Never again do I want to watch it
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Pixar
No
Virgo ♥
89. Pizza or burgers?
Pepperoni pizza
90. Favorite Pokemon?
Ninetails
91. Best eeveelution?
Flareon
Good
93. Favorite number?
Cat
Fairy
Only English
97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles
98. How did you find FR?
Some friends from two other pokemon sites (one like quora and an adoptable site) were talking about this one and I decided to join them and here I am four years later.
Nah
why aren't you asleep yet
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

WHOA this one's big. excellent way to distract myself from looming deadlines, thank you op. i love your avatar dragon

1. What’s your name?
- i go by Sailor online :>

- procrastinating a million things...... mostly ok

- girlish. using those she/her pronouns like you'd refer to a nice boat

- i am supposed to be working on an essay but pixel dragons are fun

- dragon share for sure

- mmmm orange !!

7. Favorite shoe brand?
- converse

8. Red or blue?
- the weight this question holds....... red

- orange still. a nice dark purple is very good too

- i'm eating chocolate easter eggs right now

11. Mario or Luigi?
- mario that funky little man

- too much responsibility, no

13. Do you own any pets?
- i have a fat orange cat named Miles and a labrador called Gryffin. they are my good good boys

- i like lots of things but i'm probably part of only a few "fandoms"

15. Can you whistle?
- barely :(

- five but only one regular-sized one

- nah it's 3:15pm

- pistachio comes to mind

- oh whatever's the crunchiest

- north america

21. Do you wear glasses?
- yes

- this sure is a Question and i don't have an answer

- i don't really play video games

- i've won three randomized art raffles if those count

25. Tea or coffee?
- hot chocolate

- probably still a dragon, or some of my art!

- are they hot?

- sure but i don't have a landline and why do they need to come into my house to use my cell phone? whatever, they can have a snack from the fridge

29. Favorite emoji?
- the uhhhhh sword one

- i don't know!! lots of movies are good. whatever genre interstellar 2014 is

- i met Maggie Stiefvater once and barely restrained myself from crying so in the most respectful way possible.... not her

- <3 no

- singer!! i am bad at both but i dance around the kitchen when i cook and i sing when i'm home alone or driving

- bold of you to assume i'm ever productive

- the customer is always wrong. keep your mask on and stay six feet away from me!!

- jungle for sure. climb a tree

- Burgh Island by Ben Howard has me feeling some type of way lately

- NO LIGHTS.

- yes. i don't them but i also don't like feeling left out </3

- nope

- i don't "shop." i steal the pins

- you ever wonder why we're here?

- ehhhh uhhhhhh few weeks ago probably?

- markers and art supplies? also Cool Rocks

- sunny right now, surprisingly!

- no because i've run out of my aforementioned chocolate easter eggs

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
- oreooooos

48. Favorite cereal?
- cheerios i guess?

- nah

- yeah i've been pretty good about sitting up straight lately, thanks!

- hmm

- no

- water probably! it rains so much here so it'd be great to not have toget wet from that if i didn't want to

- carpet

- ME????? no

- potato! but the lime tostitos are good

57. Crayons or markers?
- mmmmmarkers

- phone i guess? i'm typing this all on a laptop

- yoshi probably. he's there right? maybe? i don't know :)

- proud to say i have none!

- i think some sonifications from space sound like birds!

- brown

- nah i like them

- mm. customers at my retail job being Dumb i guess

- probably winter! i ski :) but i also rollerblade in summer and i love the longer days, so it's hard to say

- "yes" i say, having not finished a book in months

- put that towards some art supplies, babey

- yup

- one bull-sized rat. both could kill me but that's okay

- that hallway !!! yeah that hallway!! i'm non-confrontational

- he............

- yes, thank you!

- sure i mean i don't Talk to many people on site but yeah

- nope

- my glasses? sorry i don't clean you often enough bro :(

- "re"-live the 90's

- sweet

- nooo

- yes (purple, a few years ago) and i'm poorly resisting the idea of doing it again soon

- yes, i had a lazy eye and now i have a less lazy eye

- absolutely not :')

- i really liked chemistry in high school but i didn't continue it in uni. now i don't know

- not that i know of!

- bugs. legend

- yes

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
- pixar is cool and ridiculous for animating bloopers

- Fireweed Moors by Gato Iberico and Stand Still, Stay Silent by Minna Sundberg are both very good!!!

- libra

89. Pizza or burgers?
- piiza

90. Favorite Pokemon?
- phanpy was my favourite back in first grade. i had a decent collection of cards but she was my BABY

91. Best eeveelution?
- i'm gay so umbreon

- teenage skater boy :(

93. Favorite number?
- 5. simple as that

- i have been told bear and deer by different people but i think i am a little crow at heart

- i would have such a hard time speaking in fey rules and riddles... mermaid sure

- barely english

97. Pancakes or waffles?
- waffles

98. How did you find FR?
- you think i remember anything from five years ago??

- it helped me procrastinate and i'm also still thinking about those bull-sized rats and rat-sized bulls. i think i'd actually rather fight a bunch of small bulls. but now i'm thinking that the angriest dogs are always the small ones...... help

- [stormcatcher voice] GET BACK TO WORK
WHOA this one's big. excellent way to distract myself from looming deadlines, thank you op. i love your avatar dragon

1. What’s your name?
- i go by Sailor online :>

- procrastinating a million things...... mostly ok

- girlish. using those she/her pronouns like you'd refer to a nice boat

- i am supposed to be working on an essay but pixel dragons are fun

- dragon share for sure

- mmmm orange !!

7. Favorite shoe brand?
- converse

8. Red or blue?
- the weight this question holds....... red

- orange still. a nice dark purple is very good too

- i'm eating chocolate easter eggs right now

11. Mario or Luigi?
- mario that funky little man

- too much responsibility, no

13. Do you own any pets?
- i have a fat orange cat named Miles and a labrador called Gryffin. they are my good good boys

- i like lots of things but i'm probably part of only a few "fandoms"

15. Can you whistle?
- barely :(

- five but only one regular-sized one

- nah it's 3:15pm

- pistachio comes to mind

- oh whatever's the crunchiest

- north america

21. Do you wear glasses?
- yes

- this sure is a Question and i don't have an answer

- i don't really play video games

- i've won three randomized art raffles if those count

25. Tea or coffee?
- hot chocolate

- probably still a dragon, or some of my art!

- are they hot?

- sure but i don't have a landline and why do they need to come into my house to use my cell phone? whatever, they can have a snack from the fridge

29. Favorite emoji?
- the uhhhhh sword one

- i don't know!! lots of movies are good. whatever genre interstellar 2014 is

- i met Maggie Stiefvater once and barely restrained myself from crying so in the most respectful way possible.... not her

- <3 no

- singer!! i am bad at both but i dance around the kitchen when i cook and i sing when i'm home alone or driving

- bold of you to assume i'm ever productive

- the customer is always wrong. keep your mask on and stay six feet away from me!!

- jungle for sure. climb a tree

- Burgh Island by Ben Howard has me feeling some type of way lately

- NO LIGHTS.

- yes. i don't them but i also don't like feeling left out </3

- nope

- i don't "shop." i steal the pins

- you ever wonder why we're here?

- ehhhh uhhhhhh few weeks ago probably?

- markers and art supplies? also Cool Rocks

- sunny right now, surprisingly!

- no because i've run out of my aforementioned chocolate easter eggs

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
- oreooooos

48. Favorite cereal?
- cheerios i guess?

- nah

- yeah i've been pretty good about sitting up straight lately, thanks!

- hmm

- no

- water probably! it rains so much here so it'd be great to not have toget wet from that if i didn't want to

- carpet

- ME????? no

- potato! but the lime tostitos are good

57. Crayons or markers?
- mmmmmarkers

- phone i guess? i'm typing this all on a laptop

- yoshi probably. he's there right? maybe? i don't know :)

- proud to say i have none!

- i think some sonifications from space sound like birds!

- brown

- nah i like them

- mm. customers at my retail job being Dumb i guess

- probably winter! i ski :) but i also rollerblade in summer and i love the longer days, so it's hard to say

- "yes" i say, having not finished a book in months

- put that towards some art supplies, babey

- yup

- one bull-sized rat. both could kill me but that's okay

- that hallway !!! yeah that hallway!! i'm non-confrontational

- he............

- yes, thank you!

- sure i mean i don't Talk to many people on site but yeah

- nope

- my glasses? sorry i don't clean you often enough bro :(

- "re"-live the 90's

- sweet

- nooo

- yes (purple, a few years ago) and i'm poorly resisting the idea of doing it again soon

- yes, i had a lazy eye and now i have a less lazy eye

- absolutely not :')

- i really liked chemistry in high school but i didn't continue it in uni. now i don't know

- not that i know of!

- bugs. legend

- yes

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
- pixar is cool and ridiculous for animating bloopers

- Fireweed Moors by Gato Iberico and Stand Still, Stay Silent by Minna Sundberg are both very good!!!

- libra

89. Pizza or burgers?
- piiza

90. Favorite Pokemon?
- phanpy was my favourite back in first grade. i had a decent collection of cards but she was my BABY

91. Best eeveelution?
- i'm gay so umbreon

- teenage skater boy :(

93. Favorite number?
- 5. simple as that

- i have been told bear and deer by different people but i think i am a little crow at heart

- i would have such a hard time speaking in fey rules and riddles... mermaid sure

- barely english

97. Pancakes or waffles?
- waffles

98. How did you find FR?
- you think i remember anything from five years ago??

- it helped me procrastinate and i'm also still thinking about those bull-sized rats and rat-sized bulls. i think i'd actually rather fight a bunch of small bulls. but now i'm thinking that the angriest dogs are always the small ones...... help

- [stormcatcher voice] GET BACK TO WORK
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
1. What’s your name?
Devi or Night

Ok ig - I mean I'm just existing and that's it.

Girl but I have slight trans/enby tendencies so if still girl I'm at least a tomboy.

Dunno, I'm just bored ig.

Forum Games only mostly.

Purple but I also like orange.

7. Favorite shoe brand?
None, I honestly just don't care about brands.

8. Red or blue?
Red like fire and blood.

Still purple and orange but I also wear black often.

Chocolate!

11. Mario or Luigi?
Mario? Never cared much about this. ^^"

Lol, no. On the other hand: maybe yes so I can punish bullies?

13. Do you own any pets?
Nope. :(

I'm no longer doing fanfictions or art but Ig mostly Httyd and toh. Used to be in the tlk random too.

15. Can you whistle?
Not really. ^^"

One?

Nope, not yet.

Vanilla

Shaved ig.

Europe.

21. Do you wear glasses?
No but I would probably actually need ones.

Idk, idc.

Howrse (not sure if that's the name)

Nope.

25. Tea or coffee?
Tea. Coffee's too bitter.

Pic of Toothless (from Httyd), pic of a leopard or most likely the same as my fr tumblr.

Depends. They'd have to swear not to hurt me.

Oh, then sure.

29. Favorite emoji?
The paws one ig.

Fantasy but also adventure stuff.

Hm.... Dana Terrace bc she created toh?

No? Never seen it.

Singer but quite a bad one.

Night owl.

Constant noice, e.g. Someone tapping their finger on the table all the time or people chatting all the time during classes.

Stay put ig? In such a hopeless situation I'd probably just give up und kill myself.

Time of our lives - Tyrone Wells

Clown. I don't like being in the dark. It makes me super paranoid.

No.

I think as baby shortly after my birth but that's it.

No - what's that?

None. It's meaningless.

Half a year ago?

Not anymore but I did collect those balls that are in Ink cartridges.

Cold.

No.

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Oreos ig.

48. Favorite cereal?
Just chocolate and Oatmeal.

No.

Yeah, dw.

I mostly only drink coke all the time... ^^"

No.

Fire. I got a bad temperament.

Wood.

No, i'm I a total Chaot outside of school stuff.

Potato.

57. Crayons or markers?
Markers. I don't want dirty hands.

Smartphones but I play fr on a tablet.

I don't know anything about this... ^^"

Never interested, never seen.

Cheetahs can't roar.

Brown.

Red/orange maybe?

No idea tbh.

Summer. I hate the cold.

Yes.

Books.

Yes, once when we went to Taiwan in my holidays.

1 bull-sized so I can concentrate on only one enemy.

Maybe towards the door and try to hit the person's eyes with the end of the spoon.

Aria and Anian.

Yeah, ig.

Maybe. Don't wanna bother anyone.

Nope.

My phone lol.

Second. Don't think people would have accepted me being lesbian in the 90s.

Both - sometimes even mixed.

No, I'm too much of a coward and also very bad at sports.

No but I'd like to (maybe lesbian colored streaks or mint green like Amity from toh originally).

No.

Not very good.

IT.

No.

Bugs Bunny.

No.

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
DreamWorks.

"I hope so".

Sagittarius.

89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza.

90. Favorite Pokemon?
None. Not interested.

91. Best eeveelution?
Wdym?

Masculine mixed with "Stay wild and free".

93. Favorite number?

Snow leopard or fox.

Mermaid.

3 if you include Latin which isn't spoken anymore (the other are German as native language and English).

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles.

98. How did you find FR?
I think I saw someone's profile linked on Lioden.

Probably not but anyways...

Why am I alive again? I'm depressed/suicidal.
1. What’s your name?
Devi or Night

Ok ig - I mean I'm just existing and that's it.

Girl but I have slight trans/enby tendencies so if still girl I'm at least a tomboy.

Dunno, I'm just bored ig.

Forum Games only mostly.

Purple but I also like orange.

7. Favorite shoe brand?
None, I honestly just don't care about brands.

8. Red or blue?
Red like fire and blood.

Still purple and orange but I also wear black often.

Chocolate!

11. Mario or Luigi?
Mario? Never cared much about this. ^^"

Lol, no. On the other hand: maybe yes so I can punish bullies?

13. Do you own any pets?
Nope. :(

I'm no longer doing fanfictions or art but Ig mostly Httyd and toh. Used to be in the tlk random too.

15. Can you whistle?
Not really. ^^"

One?

Nope, not yet.

Vanilla

Shaved ig.

Europe.

21. Do you wear glasses?
No but I would probably actually need ones.

Idk, idc.

Howrse (not sure if that's the name)

Nope.

25. Tea or coffee?
Tea. Coffee's too bitter.

Pic of Toothless (from Httyd), pic of a leopard or most likely the same as my fr tumblr.

Depends. They'd have to swear not to hurt me.

Oh, then sure.

29. Favorite emoji?
The paws one ig.

Fantasy but also adventure stuff.

Hm.... Dana Terrace bc she created toh?

No? Never seen it.

Singer but quite a bad one.

Night owl.

Constant noice, e.g. Someone tapping their finger on the table all the time or people chatting all the time during classes.

Stay put ig? In such a hopeless situation I'd probably just give up und kill myself.

Time of our lives - Tyrone Wells

Clown. I don't like being in the dark. It makes me super paranoid.

No.

I think as baby shortly after my birth but that's it.

No - what's that?

None. It's meaningless.

Half a year ago?

Not anymore but I did collect those balls that are in Ink cartridges.

Cold.

No.

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Oreos ig.

48. Favorite cereal?
Just chocolate and Oatmeal.

No.

Yeah, dw.

I mostly only drink coke all the time... ^^"

No.

Fire. I got a bad temperament.

Wood.

No, i'm I a total Chaot outside of school stuff.

Potato.

57. Crayons or markers?
Markers. I don't want dirty hands.

Smartphones but I play fr on a tablet.

I don't know anything about this... ^^"

Never interested, never seen.

Cheetahs can't roar.

Brown.

Red/orange maybe?

No idea tbh.

Summer. I hate the cold.

Yes.

Books.

Yes, once when we went to Taiwan in my holidays.

1 bull-sized so I can concentrate on only one enemy.

Maybe towards the door and try to hit the person's eyes with the end of the spoon.

Aria and Anian.

Yeah, ig.

Maybe. Don't wanna bother anyone.

Nope.

My phone lol.

Second. Don't think people would have accepted me being lesbian in the 90s.

Both - sometimes even mixed.

No, I'm too much of a coward and also very bad at sports.

No but I'd like to (maybe lesbian colored streaks or mint green like Amity from toh originally).

No.

Not very good.

IT.

No.

Bugs Bunny.

No.

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
DreamWorks.

"I hope so".

Sagittarius.

89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza.

90. Favorite Pokemon?
None. Not interested.

91. Best eeveelution?
Wdym?

Masculine mixed with "Stay wild and free".

93. Favorite number?

Snow leopard or fox.

Mermaid.

3 if you include Latin which isn't spoken anymore (the other are German as native language and English).

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles.

98. How did you find FR?
I think I saw someone's profile linked on Lioden.

Probably not but anyways...

Why am I alive again? I'm depressed/suicidal.
Devi
she/her
AFAB but maybe non-binary?
lesbian
q1INfTU.gif German
FR Time + 8 / 9 (current one)
Just going to answer some of these, since I need to work on some art for my brother's birthday.

15. Can you whistle?
No, I haven't been able to since I chipped my teeth falling off a skateboard. I had to get them filled with some kind of resin.

25. Tea or coffee?
Mint tea.

Probably some of my own art.

I used to, but I don't anymore.

I have a lot of rocks and fossils.

heckin wimdy

Earth, obviously.

There's some excting Discourse going on in paleontology about the correct way to reconstruct Spinosaurus. No one agrees if it was aquatic, or just hung out on shores to catch fish.

Amber brown. It turns gold in bright light.

An octopus plushie.

Kill Six Billion demons is fantastic.

90. Favorite Pokemon?
I'm a big fan of Golett, but Jangmo-o is also delightful.

91. Best eeveelution?
Sylveon, b/c trans pride colours.

Goblin androgyny. Lots of earth tones.

2- English and French.

Just going to answer some of these, since I need to work on some art for my brother's birthday.

15. Can you whistle?
No, I haven't been able to since I chipped my teeth falling off a skateboard. I had to get them filled with some kind of resin.

25. Tea or coffee?
Mint tea.

Probably some of my own art.

I used to, but I don't anymore.

I have a lot of rocks and fossils.

heckin wimdy

Earth, obviously.

There's some excting Discourse going on in paleontology about the correct way to reconstruct Spinosaurus. No one agrees if it was aquatic, or just hung out on shores to catch fish.

Amber brown. It turns gold in bright light.

An octopus plushie.

Kill Six Billion demons is fantastic.

90. Favorite Pokemon?
I'm a big fan of Golett, but Jangmo-o is also delightful.

91. Best eeveelution?
Sylveon, b/c trans pride colours.

Goblin androgyny. Lots of earth tones.

2- English and French.

they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
sdnjfsdkfjnf I love questionnaires

1. What’s your name?
My name is Bunnie :>
Online is either [Dust]Bunnie or Tragedy

Good! Going out with my partner for a big date in a few days!

enby !!

Boredom

At night and in the late afternoons (if i'm not stressing about deadlines)

To be general, red - any type of deep reds

7. Favorite shoe brand?
n/a

8. Red or blue?
Red

It would be black if I didn't get bombarded with "bLacK iSNt a CoLOR, iTs A ShadE" constantly :')

Chocolate covered strawberry sfjndsf

11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi

Perhaps

13. Do you own any pets?
Ya !! I have a dog and a cat

Not too many anymore but I use was in too many years ago...

15. Can you whistle?
I actually just learned!

uhm.. uncountable atm but I sleep on 4

No.. but I would like a nap

I had bacon ice cream one, thats probably tied with squid ink ice cream... don't ask

All of the above, I love ice

Asia & America apparently

21. Do you wear glasses?
I have them but I don't usually physically wear them too often, though I probably should

Whatever is in the house :')

I'm not sure.. I usually see how the reviews are and sneak a peak at a playthrough on Youtube before getting games so... ???

Yuh

25. Tea or coffee?
Neither :')

I'd probably stick with dragons, otherwise I'd change it ever 2 seconds for new aesthetics

Do I know them? If yes, maybe, depending on what they want.. If no, then... they'll probably find their way in anyway and I'd rather not get jumpscared later so sure.

I said yes either way so, yeah

29. Favorite emoji?
The puppy head :>

Horror/Psychological/Thriller

X

Unfortunately...

Dancer, been dancing my whole life !

Night Owl... but it extending into early morning soooo

- People who walk in a row, blocking the whole path, while walking slow
- Dunno if it's a pet peeve but I hate the words BOUNDRIES and PORTFOLIO

I get into shade, I don't want heat stroke and I don't have the tools to fish - though I also wouldn't go completely into the forest because I don't know what or who is in there, again, I wouldn't have the tools to hunt there either.

MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT By Elley Duhé

Clown. I love clowns.

Yes

Yes

Leave me alone

I literally cannot remember

Rocks, Figures, Stickers

Chilly unless in the sun, pretty nice

No

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Neither

48. Favorite cereal?
I don't like cereal

No

Yes

I've been drinking a combination of pepsi and monster (SEPARATE NOT MIXED YIKES)

Yes, it was a waste of 2 hours

Fire - I'm always cold..

Carpet

No :')

Both, but potato chips first

57. Crayons or markers?
Both, for different times

A Mix of Peach, Solid Snake, Samus, Link&Zelda, Kirby, Meta Knight, and Cloud :')
Though my friends and I like to all go random mostly now

I'm scared to watch it

Pigs have three toes

bRowN

I want green eyes :(
or like a cool mix of green&hazel

The clock when I woke up (i was late to class)

Spring and Summer

Yes, but I have to like the book

Probably trading cards

Too many times

1 bull-sized rat

If someone or something was trying that hard to get into where I was, I would honestly believe that they knew I was there. So, I would snap the plastic spoon so I would have something to use as somewhat of a weapon (although pretty useless, its better than nothing). I would call out and if they were intending to harm or eat me, I'd gamble and run down the hallway since its a 50-50 chance opposed to someone who wanted to cause harm.

Alix & Atlas

Mhm

Sure

Just missed it..

My... phone...

???

Savory

Yes

My hair is dead

No

Yes

English & Psych

Tea Tree Oil..

Bugs Bunny

I've seen the memes and clips but never sat down to watch it

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
jshbdfdsf IDK

Homestuck 2 ;)

Sag.

89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza

90. Favorite Pokemon?
Arceus, Slowpoke, Bulbasaur

91. Best eeveelution?
Sylveon

..all black

93. Favorite number?
4 & 13

Realistically, a cat

Fairy, probably

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles

98. How did you find FR?
People on CS who play

uhm.. yes, in procrastinating on my work

why did you do this to yourself
sdnjfsdkfjnf I love questionnaires

1. What’s your name?
My name is Bunnie :>
Online is either [Dust]Bunnie or Tragedy

Good! Going out with my partner for a big date in a few days!

enby !!

Boredom

At night and in the late afternoons (if i'm not stressing about deadlines)

To be general, red - any type of deep reds

7. Favorite shoe brand?
n/a

8. Red or blue?
Red

It would be black if I didn't get bombarded with "bLacK iSNt a CoLOR, iTs A ShadE" constantly :')

Chocolate covered strawberry sfjndsf

11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi

Perhaps

13. Do you own any pets?
Ya !! I have a dog and a cat

Not too many anymore but I use was in too many years ago...

15. Can you whistle?
I actually just learned!

uhm.. uncountable atm but I sleep on 4

No.. but I would like a nap

I had bacon ice cream one, thats probably tied with squid ink ice cream... don't ask

All of the above, I love ice

Asia & America apparently

21. Do you wear glasses?
I have them but I don't usually physically wear them too often, though I probably should

Whatever is in the house :')

I'm not sure.. I usually see how the reviews are and sneak a peak at a playthrough on Youtube before getting games so... ???

Yuh

25. Tea or coffee?
Neither :')

I'd probably stick with dragons, otherwise I'd change it ever 2 seconds for new aesthetics

Do I know them? If yes, maybe, depending on what they want.. If no, then... they'll probably find their way in anyway and I'd rather not get jumpscared later so sure.

I said yes either way so, yeah

29. Favorite emoji?
The puppy head :>

Horror/Psychological/Thriller

X

Unfortunately...

Dancer, been dancing my whole life !

Night Owl... but it extending into early morning soooo

- People who walk in a row, blocking the whole path, while walking slow
- Dunno if it's a pet peeve but I hate the words BOUNDRIES and PORTFOLIO

I get into shade, I don't want heat stroke and I don't have the tools to fish - though I also wouldn't go completely into the forest because I don't know what or who is in there, again, I wouldn't have the tools to hunt there either.

MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT By Elley Duhé

Clown. I love clowns.

Yes

Yes

Leave me alone

I literally cannot remember

Rocks, Figures, Stickers

Chilly unless in the sun, pretty nice

No

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Neither

48. Favorite cereal?
I don't like cereal

No

Yes

I've been drinking a combination of pepsi and monster (SEPARATE NOT MIXED YIKES)

Yes, it was a waste of 2 hours

Fire - I'm always cold..

Carpet

No :')

Both, but potato chips first

57. Crayons or markers?

A Mix of Peach, Solid Snake, Samus, Link&Zelda, Kirby, Meta Knight, and Cloud :')
Though my friends and I like to all go random mostly now

I'm scared to watch it

Pigs have three toes

bRowN

I want green eyes :(
or like a cool mix of green&hazel

The clock when I woke up (i was late to class)

Spring and Summer

Yes, but I have to like the book

Probably trading cards

Too many times

1 bull-sized rat

If someone or something was trying that hard to get into where I was, I would honestly believe that they knew I was there. So, I would snap the plastic spoon so I would have something to use as somewhat of a weapon (although pretty useless, its better than nothing). I would call out and if they were intending to harm or eat me, I'd gamble and run down the hallway since its a 50-50 chance opposed to someone who wanted to cause harm.

Alix & Atlas

Mhm

Sure

Just missed it..

My... phone...

???

Savory

Yes

My hair is dead

No

Yes

English & Psych

Tea Tree Oil..

Bugs Bunny

I've seen the memes and clips but never sat down to watch it

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
jshbdfdsf IDK

Homestuck 2 ;)

Sag.

89. Pizza or burgers?
Pizza

90. Favorite Pokemon?
Arceus, Slowpoke, Bulbasaur

91. Best eeveelution?
Sylveon

..all black

93. Favorite number?
4 & 13

Realistically, a cat

Fairy, probably

97. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles

98. How did you find FR?
People on CS who play

uhm.. yes, in procrastinating on my work

why did you do this to yourself
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.pngYMPbu9R.png
1. What’s your name?
Calling me dunch is fine!
Happy, I've been talking with my crush almost all day.
Gal! 98% sure.
Boredome
Creative Corner
I don't really have one!
7. Favorite shoe brand?
I like sneakers!
8. Red or blue?
Red
I don't know
Chocolate
11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi
Yes. Be afraid.
13. Do you own any pets?
Yep! 1 cat and 1 dog
I'm not invested in any currently so I guess no.
15. Can you whistle?
Yes
I have 9 currently on my bed, and yes they are still there when I go to bed.
Rather than sleep I should be writing an essay
Vanilla
Shaved
North America
21. Do you wear glasses?
No, but I probably need them...
Any that don't feel like sandpaper
I haven't really played any bad ones that I really disliked.
Not that I can remember sadly
25. Tea or coffee?
Tea
Either art of my own characters or ones I like
Is she hot?
Yeah.
29. Favorite emoji?
The cat smirk
Romance or Comedy
I don't really have anyone in mind
According to all known laws
of aviation there is no way a bee should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh black and yellow
Let's shake it up a little Barry! Breakfast is ready!
That's all I can remember
Dancer
Night Owl
People looking at my electronic screens,and people touching my belongings without asking.
Venture!
Summer Depression by girl in red
Is the clown hot? /j I'd rather be Trapped with a clown, I don't have a fear of them.
YES I LOVE THEM
No, I am invincible
No.
The meaning of life is not worrying about it
About a month or more ago
Not as of right now
Cold. How I like it
No
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Depends on the day but usually chips ahoy!
48. Favorite cereal?
Also depends on the day but corn flakes!
Nope
Not really
No
No
Water
There's this mat thing that gives off the illusion of being hardwood, I forget what the flooring is called
Nope
Potato
57. Crayons or markers?
Markers
Smartphones
I used to main meta knight a while
The realistic one? It was okay
I'm cool
Hazel
I don't really like my hair color but I don't think any other would compliment my face
I can't remember :(
Fall
YES! I was just reading
Gifts for my crush lol
Yes I hated it
50 rat sized bulls
Show whoever's on the other side of the door how capable a spoon is
Diaval
Yes, It's given me a laugh.
Yes
No
MY TABLET IS ALREADY MY FRIEND
Yes
Savory
If my aim is to break my back yes.
No
Yes
NO
English
Yes
Daffy
I think?
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Dreamworks
I can't remember the name right now so when I'll do I'll edit this
Virgo!
89. Pizza or burgers?
Burgers
90. Favorite Pokemon?
Guardevoir
91. Best eeveelution?
Sylveon
I drrss for comfort not fashion
93. Favorite number?
Ram!
Mermaid
Two
97. Pancakes or waffles?
Pancakes
98. How did you find FR?
I saw some art on twitter I think
No?
Why am I a simp
1. What’s your name?
Calling me dunch is fine!
Happy, I've been talking with my crush almost all day.
Gal! 98% sure.
Boredome
Creative Corner
I don't really have one!
7. Favorite shoe brand?
I like sneakers!
8. Red or blue?
Red
I don't know
Chocolate
11. Mario or Luigi?
Luigi
Yes. Be afraid.
13. Do you own any pets?
Yep! 1 cat and 1 dog
I'm not invested in any currently so I guess no.
15. Can you whistle?
Yes
I have 9 currently on my bed, and yes they are still there when I go to bed.
Rather than sleep I should be writing an essay
Vanilla
Shaved
North America
21. Do you wear glasses?
No, but I probably need them...
Any that don't feel like sandpaper
I haven't really played any bad ones that I really disliked.
Not that I can remember sadly
25. Tea or coffee?
Tea
Either art of my own characters or ones I like
Is she hot?
Yeah.
29. Favorite emoji?
The cat smirk
Romance or Comedy
I don't really have anyone in mind
According to all known laws
of aviation there is no way a bee should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh black and yellow
Let's shake it up a little Barry! Breakfast is ready!
That's all I can remember
Dancer
Night Owl
People looking at my electronic screens,and people touching my belongings without asking.
Venture!
Summer Depression by girl in red
Is the clown hot? /j I'd rather be Trapped with a clown, I don't have a fear of them.
YES I LOVE THEM
No, I am invincible
No.
The meaning of life is not worrying about it
About a month or more ago
Not as of right now
Cold. How I like it
No
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Depends on the day but usually chips ahoy!
48. Favorite cereal?
Also depends on the day but corn flakes!
Nope
Not really
No
No
Water
There's this mat thing that gives off the illusion of being hardwood, I forget what the flooring is called
Nope
Potato
57. Crayons or markers?
Markers
Smartphones
I used to main meta knight a while
The realistic one? It was okay
I'm cool
Hazel
I don't really like my hair color but I don't think any other would compliment my face
I can't remember :(
Fall
YES! I was just reading
Gifts for my crush lol
Yes I hated it
50 rat sized bulls
Show whoever's on the other side of the door how capable a spoon is
Diaval
Yes, It's given me a laugh.
Yes
No
MY TABLET IS ALREADY MY FRIEND
Yes
Savory
If my aim is to break my back yes.
No
Yes
NO
English
Yes
Daffy
I think?
86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
Dreamworks
I can't remember the name right now so when I'll do I'll edit this
Virgo!
89. Pizza or burgers?
Burgers
90. Favorite Pokemon?
Guardevoir
91. Best eeveelution?
Sylveon
I drrss for comfort not fashion
93. Favorite number?
Ram!
Mermaid
Two
97. Pancakes or waffles?
Pancakes
98. How did you find FR?
I saw some art on twitter I think
No?
Why am I a simp
9EC855D6-CDFA-4DAD-87FE-999D16B2B70E.gif
Imma do this again cause I'm bored (again). If it hasn't changed I won't add anything to the answer. [quote date="2020-05-24 19:15:55" ] [b]1. What’s your name?[/b] Online, it's Redeim [b]2. Got it, how are you doing?[/b] alright, bored [b]3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other?[/b] guy [b]4. I see, so what brings you here?[/b] again, bored [b]5. Where are you most active in the forums?[/b] FRD, followed by general [b]6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color?[/b] purple or blue [b]7. Favorite shoe brand?[/b] [s]I... really don't care...[/s] Fluevogs [b]8. Red or blue?[/b] blue [b]9. What is your actual favorite color?[/b] ... I said already, blue or purple [b]10. Strawberry or chocolate?[/b] chocolate [b]11. Mario or Luigi?[/b] mario [b]12. Do you plan on taking over the world?[/b] not particularly [b]13. Do you own any pets?[/b] a cat [b]14. Are you apart of any fandoms?[/b] kpop, cql/mdzs (order changed) [b]15. Can you whistle?[/b] yes [b]16. How many pillows do you own?[/b] [s]7[/s] 8 [b]17. Should you be asleep right now?[/b] [s]I'm mean it's almost 7pm so it depends on who you ask[/b] it's almost 8pm this time and it's one of those nights I'm so bored I might just go to sleep early [s]also I feel nauseous and if I'm asleep I don't have to deal with that[/s] [b]18. Least favorite ice cream flavor?[/b] mint [b]19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice?[/b] crushed [b]20. Which continent are you from?[/b] North America [b]21. Do you wear glasses?[/b] [s]yeah[/s] not anymore! Got LASIK in Sept 2020. :D [b]22. What is the superior toilet paper brand?[/b] [s]don't particularly care, as long as it's not scratchy[/s] bamboo toilet paper [b]23. Worst video game you ever played?[/b] I dunno... I'm fairly selective on video games [b]24. Have you ever won a contest before?[/b] .......... yes? I think so? [b]25. Tea or coffee?[/b] both, as long as it has caffeine [b]26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons?[/b] [s]right now probably something from The Untamed.[/s] Probably Hyunjin from SKZ. [b]27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in?[/b] no [b]28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in?[/b] still no [b]29. Favorite emoji?[/b] [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] [b]30. Your favorite movie genre?[/b] family, action, gay >_> [b]31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be?[/b] SHINee's Jonghyun ;-; [b]32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie?[/b] no [b]33. Are you more of a dancer or singer?[/b] lol neither [b]34. Are you an early bird or night owl?[/b] [s]also neither[/s] the answer depends wholly on what my day-to-day schedule looks like. When I was closing at a retail job I was up until like 3am regularly, and now I work at schools and am debating going to bed when 8pm hits. [b]35. What is some of your pet peeves?[/b] chewing noises [b]36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open?[/b] depends on the time of day - if it's getting dark, I'd find a way to set up a shelter. If there's still plenty of daylight, I'd look for fresh water and set up shelter near there. [b]37. What is the last song you were listening to?[/b] Currently listening to: Island by Winner [b]38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights?[/b] alone with no lights. [b]39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster?[/b] yes, but it's been a while [b]40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?[/b] nope [b]41. Do you shop at Hot Topic?[/b] [s]not anymore, but I tend to stop in for the mems.[/s] I've gotten one whole pair of pants there in the last two years [b]42. What is the meaning of life?[/b] 42 [b]43. When is the last time you had McDonalds?[/b] .... It's been at least months. [b]44. Do you collect anything?[/b] foreign currency, dragon statues, dice [b]45. How’s the weather over there?[/b] getting too spring-like, not enough snow. [b]46. Are you eating anything right now?[/b] [s]I was snacking, but at this moment, no.[/s] I'm debating a salty snack to see if it helps the nausea but currently no [b]47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?[/b] Chips Ahoy [b]48. Favorite cereal?[/b] tbh like Frosted Flakes or something [b]49. Are you wearing a hat right now?[/b] no [b]50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up?[/b] lol [b]51. What about getting some water?[/b] [s]just choked on some[/s] I've still got half a bottle full [b]52. Have you seen Bird Box?[/b] no [b]53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be?[/b] fire [b]54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have?[/b] unfortunately carpet [b]55. Do you have any organizational advice?[/b] boxes [b]56. Potato chips or tortilla chips?[/b] potato chips [b]57. Crayons or markers?[/b] markers, but really neither, colored pencils [b]58. Smartphones or tablets?[/b] smartphones [b]59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.?[/b] If I remember correctly I tend to default to Yoshi or Link [b]60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie?[/b] haven't seen it, don't plan to [b]61. What is one useless fact you can list here?[/b] You are 13.8 percent more likely to die on your birthday. [b]62. What is your eye color?[/b] blue [b]63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)?[/b] nah... well, maybe to purple [b]64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)?[/b] [s]uhh... a spider[/s] does a teacher still not knowing how to use zoom count? [b]65. What’s your favorite season of the year?[/b] fall [b]66. Do you enjoy reading?[/b] in theory but not great at it in practice [b]67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on?[/b] a fancy dinner [b]68. Have you ever traveled by plane?[/b] multiple times (2022 addition) just last week, in fact. [b]69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat?[/b] neither I'd run away from both [b]70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take?[/b] I break the spoon so I at least have something sharp in my hands and head down the hallway. [b]71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite?[/b] don't tell the others [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59308060] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593081/59308060_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire?[/b] I guess [b]73. Would you recommend it to others?[/b] not really. But that's just cause I never recommend things to people [b]74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s?[/b] yeh [b]75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it?[/b] phone [b]76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older?[/b] hard to say, maybe go back, buy all the things that could make me rich. [b]77. Savory or sweet foods?[/b] depends on my mood, tend to lean towards sweet though [b]78. Can you do a backflip?[/b] in a pool [b]79. Have you ever dyed your hair before?[/b] yeah [b]80. Have you ever gotten surgery before?[/b] yep [b]81. Can you handle spicy foods?[/b] my tolerance has gone up recently but ultimately, no. [b]82. What is/was your favorite school subject?[/b] English/Language Arts [b]83. Do you have allergies?[/b] [s]yes[/s] a recent blood allergy test said no, but I think my blood lied. [b]84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?[/b] bug bunny [b]85. Have you seen Sharktale before?[/b] I think so? [b]86. Pixar or Dreamworks?[/b] uhh Dreamworks? [b]87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend?[/b] there's an app called webtoons with a lot of good comics on it [b]88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac?[/b] Pisces/Snake [b]89. Pizza or burgers?[/b] burgers [b]90. Favorite Pokemon?[/b] Eevee [b]91. Best eeveelution?[/b] [s]Eevee[/s] Espeon or Sylveon [b]92. How would you describe your fashion sense?[/b] comfortable [b]93. Favorite number?[/b] 7 [b]94. What animal would you be?[/b] cat [b]95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?[/b] mermaid [b]96. How many languages can you speak?[/b] fluently, one, semi-comfortably, another one [b]97. Pancakes or waffles?[/b] waffles [b]98. How did you find FR?[/b] a friend was checking his dragons and I went "are tHOSE DRAGONS" [b]99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way?[/b] kept me entertained for like 30 minutes? [b]100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself?[/b] nope Thanks for taking your time to fill this out, have a nice day! thanks, you too. [/quote]
Imma do this again cause I'm bored (again). If it hasn't changed I won't add anything to the answer.
Quote:
1. What’s your name? Online, it's Redeim
2. Got it, how are you doing? alright, bored
3. Are you a gal, guy, enby, or other? guy
4. I see, so what brings you here? again, bored
5. Where are you most active in the forums? FRD, followed by general
6. Alright, time for some ice breakers- favorite color? purple or blue
7. Favorite shoe brand? I... really don't care... Fluevogs
8. Red or blue? blue
9. What is your actual favorite color? ... I said already, blue or purple
10. Strawberry or chocolate? chocolate
11. Mario or Luigi? mario
12. Do you plan on taking over the world? not particularly
13. Do you own any pets? a cat
14. Are you apart of any fandoms? kpop, cql/mdzs (order changed)
15. Can you whistle? yes
16. How many pillows do you own? 7 8
17. Should you be asleep right now? I'm mean it's almost 7pm so it depends on who you ask[/b] it's almost 8pm this time and it's one of those nights I'm so bored I might just go to sleep early also I feel nauseous and if I'm asleep I don't have to deal with that
18. Least favorite ice cream flavor? mint
19. Crushed, cubed, or shaved ice? crushed
20. Which continent are you from? North America
21. Do you wear glasses? yeah not anymore! Got LASIK in Sept 2020. :D
22. What is the superior toilet paper brand? don't particularly care, as long as it's not scratchy bamboo toilet paper
23. Worst video game you ever played? I dunno... I'm fairly selective on video games
24. Have you ever won a contest before? .......... yes? I think so?
25. Tea or coffee? both, as long as it has caffeine
26. What would your icon be if FR didn’t restrict it to dragons? right now probably something from The Untamed. Probably Hyunjin from SKZ.
27. A vampire asks if they can come inside your house, would you let them in? no
28. Turns out they’re not a vampire, they’re just a goth person looking for a telephone to use. Would you still let them in? still no
29. Favorite emoji?
30. Your favorite movie genre? family, action, gay >_>
31. If you could hang out with any celebrity (deceased or living) who would it be? SHINee's Jonghyun ;-;
32. Can you recite the opening script from the Bee Movie? no
33. Are you more of a dancer or singer? lol neither
34. Are you an early bird or night owl? also neither the answer depends wholly on what my day-to-day schedule looks like. When I was closing at a retail job I was up until like 3am regularly, and now I work at schools and am debating going to bed when 8pm hits.
35. What is some of your pet peeves? chewing noises
36. You’re trapped on an island. Do you venture out in the jungle or stay put in the open? depends on the time of day - if it's getting dark, I'd find a way to set up a shelter. If there's still plenty of daylight, I'd look for fresh water and set up shelter near there.
37. What is the last song you were listening to? Currently listening to: Island by Winner
38. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator alone with no lights or trapped with a clown and working lights? alone with no lights.
39. Have you ever gotten on a rollercoaster? yes, but it's been a while
40. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? nope
41. Do you shop at Hot Topic? not anymore, but I tend to stop in for the mems. I've gotten one whole pair of pants there in the last two years
42. What is the meaning of life? 42
43. When is the last time you had McDonalds? .... It's been at least months.
44. Do you collect anything? foreign currency, dragon statues, dice
45. How’s the weather over there? getting too spring-like, not enough snow.
46. Are you eating anything right now? I was snacking, but at this moment, no. I'm debating a salty snack to see if it helps the nausea but currently no
47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Chips Ahoy
48. Favorite cereal? tbh like Frosted Flakes or something
49. Are you wearing a hat right now? no
50. Have you remembered to stretch or sit up? lol
51. What about getting some water? just choked on some I've still got half a bottle full
52. Have you seen Bird Box? no
53. If you could control any of the four elements (earth, air, fire, water) which one would it be? fire
54. What type of flooring does your bedroom have? unfortunately carpet
55. Do you have any organizational advice? boxes
56. Potato chips or tortilla chips? potato chips
57. Crayons or markers? markers, but really neither, colored pencils
58. Smartphones or tablets? smartphones
59. Who do you main (or would main if you never played) in Super Smash Bros.? If I remember correctly I tend to default to Yoshi or Link
60. Opinions on the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie? haven't seen it, don't plan to
61. What is one useless fact you can list here? You are 13.8 percent more likely to die on your birthday.
62. What is your eye color? blue
63. Would you change it (natural or non-natural color)? nah... well, maybe to purple
64. What’s the worst thing you saw yesterday (keep it PG)? uhh... a spider does a teacher still not knowing how to use zoom count?
65. What’s your favorite season of the year? fall
66. Do you enjoy reading? in theory but not great at it in practice
67. You find 20 dollars on the ground. You have to spend it all. What do you spend it on? a fancy dinner
68. Have you ever traveled by plane? multiple times (2022 addition) just last week, in fact.
69. Would you rather fight 50 rat-sized bulls or 1 bull-sized rat? neither I'd run away from both
70. You are in a horror movie. You are trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of the woods at night. You are not carrying anything but a plastic spoon. You hear someone (or something) trying to open the door. All the windows are sealed shut with wood. Behind you is a pitch-black, long hallway that is either harmless or harmful that can also lead you out the house. Which way do you take? I break the spoon so I at least have something sharp in my hands and head down the hallway.
71. Which dragon from your lair is your visual favorite? don't tell the others

59308060_350.png

72. Have you been enjoying this questionnaire? I guess
73. Would you recommend it to others? not really. But that's just cause I never recommend things to people
74. Are you old enough to remember the 90s? yeh
75. The object to your left is now your best friend. What is it? phone
76. Would you rather be stuck to re-live the 1990s as your current age, or would you rather fast forward to the 2020s but be 15 years older? hard to say, maybe go back, buy all the things that could make me rich.
77. Savory or sweet foods? depends on my mood, tend to lean towards sweet though
78. Can you do a backflip? in a pool
79. Have you ever dyed your hair before? yeah
80. Have you ever gotten surgery before? yep
81. Can you handle spicy foods? my tolerance has gone up recently but ultimately, no.
82. What is/was your favorite school subject? English/Language Arts
83. Do you have allergies? yes a recent blood allergy test said no, but I think my blood lied.
84. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? bug bunny
85. Have you seen Sharktale before? I think so?
86. Pixar or Dreamworks? uhh Dreamworks?
87. Any webcomics besides Homestuck you would recommend? there's an app called webtoons with a lot of good comics on it
88. Speaking of which, what is your zodiac? Pisces/Snake
89. Pizza or burgers? burgers
90. Favorite Pokemon? Eevee
91. Best eeveelution? Eevee Espeon or Sylveon
92. How would you describe your fashion sense? comfortable
93. Favorite number? 7
94. What animal would you be? cat
95. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? mermaid
96. How many languages can you speak? fluently, one, semi-comfortably, another one
97. Pancakes or waffles? waffles
98. How did you find FR? a friend was checking his dragons and I went "are tHOSE DRAGONS"
99. Did this questionnaire help you in any way? kept me entertained for like 30 minutes?
100. Is there anything you’d like to ask yourself? nope

Thanks for taking your time to fill this out, have a nice day! thanks, you too.
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
wow this is a lot of questions! let's try it lol

1. What’s your name?
sophie, though i usually go by sorrcha online

tired but happy

gal (?)

finished my homework n wanted to peruse the forums. this caught my eye

dragon share or general discussion ^^

i can never decide. top three are dusty cherry blossom pink, sage, and mustard yellow

7. Favorite shoe brand?
converse

8. Red or blue?
blue

whskdhf out of the three i mentioned probably the cherry blossom pink tbh

choclateeee

11. Mario or Luigi?
luigi

nope

13. Do you own any pets?
yes! i have a fish tank (20gal long) and a neocaridina shrimp colony (5.5gal)

o lord. i guess i'm in the flight rising fandom by being here?

15. Can you whistle?
pitifully, yes

3, one of them is a body pillow w a soft fuzzy green cover

oh for sure yes

coconut

it depends on my mood. cubed if i want to bite something, shaved if i want a refreshing snack

north america

21. Do you wear glasses?
i should but no

hsfhdkjhf idk bro

uhhh roblox

yea, i've won art and poetry contests

25. Tea or coffee?
coffee w/ a ton of creamer/stuff to make it sweet

still probably one of my dragons tbh

yes

yes

29. Favorite emoji?
the one where it's a smirking cat face. love using that one ironically

fantasy ?

idk bro

according to all known laws of aviation-

singer, i love singing

night owl (ovo)

traffic. oh my god don't get me started

stay in the open, but maybe at the edge of the jungle

ahora te puedes machar by luis miguel

trapped alone with no lights. maybe i'd actually get some good sleep then

yes ouhhh they're scary but fun

no and i hope it stays that way

yes! but i'm broke so i haven't been there in a while

carpe diem

ough maybe two months ago?

yes! crystals, bones, small pelts, flower petals, etc.

cold n windy

no

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
chips ahoyyyy

48. Favorite cereal?
none. not a fan of cereal

no

thanks for the reminder homie

dang you're really calling me out huh

no, it sounds scary

fire. arson arson arson
carpet but it's kinda crappy bc it's not very soft

just do whatever works for you, no matter how weird it seems

depends on my mood

57. Crayons or markers?
markers

smartphone,,

i'm a proud corrin main

haven't seen it

mantis shrimp can break glass aquariums, but when they do it, it's almost always on accident! they like to burrow, but when they reach the bottom of the tank, they just think it's an obstacle, so they hit it, and... crack. ur tank is broken

brown with some bits of green/gold thrown in? people say i have snake eyes.

heck no

worst thing i saw yesterday was the grade i got on my ochem test

summer? idk

sometimes. it depends on the topic

flight rising gems boba tea and snacks for me n my boyfriend to share

yes! it's Scary

oh, wow. hm. assuming i get a weapon either way... 50 rat sized bulls

i run through the hallway

tynan <3 pretty swamp boy

yuh

yes

no! i'm pretty close though (2001)

my smartphone hwhskjf

we're already in the 2020s? but uhh fast forward i guess? idk, i wouldn't want to lose touch with my loved ones

savoryyyy

no

yes! i dyed it purple-ish last year and it's still tinted purple/red actually hm

yes and i Hate it

yes!

ecology

no. except maybe pineapple. it makes my throat feel funny

bugs bunny

no

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
dreamworks?

slightly damned is good. stand still stay silent is awesome as well.

sagittarius (sun & moon), libra (rising)

89. Pizza or burgers?
burger,,, i haven't had a burger in months n i really want one now

90. Favorite Pokemon?
scolipede! or breloom! or noivern! or-

91. Best eeveelution?
leafeon my beloved

dark academia on a budget

93. Favorite number?

i want to be a shrimp. no problems, no thoughts, just Shrimp

mermaid

three! english is my native tongue. i learned french for 6 years in school and reached an advanced level with it, though it's gone by the wayside in favor of spanish. i started learning spanish in 2020 for my boyfriend (he's from puerto rico, i started learning to surprise him & also be prepared when i went there with him to spend time w his family) and have reached an intermediate level.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
waffles

98. How did you find FR?
i think i saw someone post about it on tumblr, so i joined out of curiosity. i was in 6th or 7th grade... now i'm a college sophomore :'D

it helped me procrastinate doing homework. thank you

why do you keep sitting in awful positions with bad posture and making our back hurt? -.-
wow this is a lot of questions! let's try it lol

1. What’s your name?
sophie, though i usually go by sorrcha online

tired but happy

gal (?)

finished my homework n wanted to peruse the forums. this caught my eye

dragon share or general discussion ^^

i can never decide. top three are dusty cherry blossom pink, sage, and mustard yellow

7. Favorite shoe brand?
converse

8. Red or blue?
blue

whskdhf out of the three i mentioned probably the cherry blossom pink tbh

choclateeee

11. Mario or Luigi?
luigi

nope

13. Do you own any pets?
yes! i have a fish tank (20gal long) and a neocaridina shrimp colony (5.5gal)

o lord. i guess i'm in the flight rising fandom by being here?

15. Can you whistle?
pitifully, yes

3, one of them is a body pillow w a soft fuzzy green cover

oh for sure yes

coconut

it depends on my mood. cubed if i want to bite something, shaved if i want a refreshing snack

north america

21. Do you wear glasses?
i should but no

hsfhdkjhf idk bro

uhhh roblox

yea, i've won art and poetry contests

25. Tea or coffee?
coffee w/ a ton of creamer/stuff to make it sweet

still probably one of my dragons tbh

yes

yes

29. Favorite emoji?
the one where it's a smirking cat face. love using that one ironically

fantasy ?

idk bro

according to all known laws of aviation-

singer, i love singing

night owl (ovo)

traffic. oh my god don't get me started

stay in the open, but maybe at the edge of the jungle

ahora te puedes machar by luis miguel

trapped alone with no lights. maybe i'd actually get some good sleep then

yes ouhhh they're scary but fun

no and i hope it stays that way

yes! but i'm broke so i haven't been there in a while

carpe diem

ough maybe two months ago?

yes! crystals, bones, small pelts, flower petals, etc.

cold n windy

no

47. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
chips ahoyyyy

48. Favorite cereal?
none. not a fan of cereal

no

thanks for the reminder homie

dang you're really calling me out huh

no, it sounds scary

fire. arson arson arson
carpet but it's kinda crappy bc it's not very soft

just do whatever works for you, no matter how weird it seems

depends on my mood

57. Crayons or markers?
markers

smartphone,,

i'm a proud corrin main

haven't seen it

mantis shrimp can break glass aquariums, but when they do it, it's almost always on accident! they like to burrow, but when they reach the bottom of the tank, they just think it's an obstacle, so they hit it, and... crack. ur tank is broken

brown with some bits of green/gold thrown in? people say i have snake eyes.

heck no

worst thing i saw yesterday was the grade i got on my ochem test

summer? idk

sometimes. it depends on the topic

flight rising gems boba tea and snacks for me n my boyfriend to share

yes! it's Scary

oh, wow. hm. assuming i get a weapon either way... 50 rat sized bulls

i run through the hallway

tynan <3 pretty swamp boy

yuh

yes

no! i'm pretty close though (2001)

my smartphone hwhskjf

we're already in the 2020s? but uhh fast forward i guess? idk, i wouldn't want to lose touch with my loved ones

savoryyyy

no

yes! i dyed it purple-ish last year and it's still tinted purple/red actually hm

yes and i Hate it

yes!

ecology

no. except maybe pineapple. it makes my throat feel funny

bugs bunny

no

86. Pixar or Dreamworks?
dreamworks?

slightly damned is good. stand still stay silent is awesome as well.

sagittarius (sun & moon), libra (rising)

89. Pizza or burgers?
burger,,, i haven't had a burger in months n i really want one now

90. Favorite Pokemon?
scolipede! or breloom! or noivern! or-

91. Best eeveelution?
leafeon my beloved

dark academia on a budget

93. Favorite number?

i want to be a shrimp. no problems, no thoughts, just Shrimp

mermaid

three! english is my native tongue. i learned french for 6 years in school and reached an advanced level with it, though it's gone by the wayside in favor of spanish. i started learning spanish in 2020 for my boyfriend (he's from puerto rico, i started learning to surprise him & also be prepared when i went there with him to spend time w his family) and have reached an intermediate level.

97. Pancakes or waffles?
waffles

98. How did you find FR?
i think i saw someone post about it on tumblr, so i joined out of curiosity. i was in 6th or 7th grade... now i'm a college sophomore :'D

it helped me procrastinate doing homework. thank you

why do you keep sitting in awful positions with bad posture and making our back hurt? -.-
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34