Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm glad to see so many of us
1 2
are on the same wavelength. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/868070485307564092/948766401227812864/unknown.png[/img]
are on the same wavelength.

unknown.png
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Imma name one dribelttiks
Imma name one dribelttiks
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
skittlebirds my beloveds <3
skittlebirds my beloveds <3
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
it was required by law /j
it was required by law /j

• They/Them - It/Its - He/Him •
Call me Sliver or SOS for short (Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!)
Just a Rain World fan who loves dragons.
Hello little skittlebirds. Tis i, your skittlebird matriarch, may i grace you with the presence of my subconscious.

...I need to make a skittlebird G1 now don't I?
Hello little skittlebirds. Tis i, your skittlebird matriarch, may i grace you with the presence of my subconscious.

aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="@mistywolf96" date="2022-03-02 18:37:47" ] Hello little skittlebirds. Tis i, your skittlebird matriarch, may i grace you with the presence of my subconscious. ...I need to make a skittlebird G1 now don't I? [/quote] At first I was like "hey you can't just call yourself the matriarch of skittlebirds" and then I realized who you were. I wish you a very royal evening.
@mistywolf96 wrote on 2022-03-02 18:37:47:

At first I was like "hey you can't just call yourself the matriarch of skittlebirds" and then I realized who you were. I wish you a very royal evening.
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="Niceless" date="2022-03-02 18:40:01" ] [quote name="@/mistywolf96" date="2022-03-02 18:37:47" ] Hello little skittlebirds. Tis i, your skittlebird matriarch, may i grace you with the presence of my subconscious. ...I need to make a skittlebird G1 now don't I? [/quote] At first I was like "hey you can't just call yourself the matriarch of skittlebirds" and then I realized who you were. I wish you a very royal evening. [/quote] You are too kind. My evening is swell. I am going to get McDonald's. Hopefully. I think.
Niceless wrote on 2022-03-02 18:40:01:
@/mistywolf96 wrote on 2022-03-02 18:37:47:

At first I was like "hey you can't just call yourself the matriarch of skittlebirds" and then I realized who you were. I wish you a very royal evening.

You are too kind. My evening is swell. I am going to get McDonald's. Hopefully. I think.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
I keep seeing people in forums talking about skittlebirds.
i've been away for a while, and am very confused. can anyone please give context?
i've been away for a while, and am very confused. can anyone please give context?
ACOZFAh.pngMUYNhfy.pngNJY6F8t.pngWn6vGC1.pngBLSc7JM.png
rI18gRz.pngeIK5iG7.pngNlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
mlSrRbK.pngJvUa9ma.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Amaranthe413" date="2022-03-02 19:09:27" ] I keep seeing people in forums talking about skittlebirds. i've been away for a while, and am very confused. can anyone please give context? [/quote] Please?
Amaranthe413 wrote on 2022-03-02 19:09:27:

Please?
[quote name="@Amaranthe413" date="2022-03-02 19:09:27" ] I keep seeing people in forums talking about skittlebirds. i've been away for a while, and am very confused. can anyone please give context? [/quote] Mistywolf up there had an FR dream that the new ancients were called skittlebirds and, much like the creation of dergs, skittlebirds were born.
@Amaranthe413 wrote on 2022-03-02 19:09:27:
Mistywolf up there had an FR dream that the new ancients were called skittlebirds and, much like the creation of dergs, skittlebirds were born.
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

RcqRLxb.png
1 2