Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Ancient]More cute than scary
1 2
Not saying they have to be scary! Just with them being plague, I assumed they would look very "gross" and "disturbing". But god I just want to cuddle these guys, especially the babies I love them!! I cannot wait to fill my lair up with em <3
Not saying they have to be scary! Just with them being plague, I assumed they would look very "gross" and "disturbing". But god I just want to cuddle these guys, especially the babies I love them!! I cannot wait to fill my lair up with em <3
p3jdzi4.png
I love them so much I am kissing them gently on the head!
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
[quote name="WishUponADragon" date="2022-03-02 09:55:13" ] I love them so much I am kissing them gently on the head! [/quote] I know me too!! Fluffy babies [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
WishUponADragon wrote on 2022-03-02 09:55:13:
I know me too!! Fluffy babies
p3jdzi4.png
I think they look both gross and cute! I love them so much :)
I think they look both gross and cute! I love them so much :)
hehe hiiii
Personally I'm not the keenest just because of the eyes but I think the genes are really cool!
Personally I'm not the keenest just because of the eyes but I think the genes are really cool!
I love them so much too
I love them so much too
m87ieVe.png
you could also call Wildclaw cute.
but of course things are far less cute when they are actively hunting you.
you could also call Wildclaw cute.
but of course things are far less cute when they are actively hunting you.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Innocent on hatchlings is the greatest
Innocent on hatchlings is the greatest
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
They give me emotional-support-demon vibes and I love it!
They give me emotional-support-demon vibes and I love it!
Don't fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.
[quote name="Elfydragon" date="2022-03-02 10:23:07" ] Personally I'm not the keenest just because of the eyes but I think the genes are really cool! [/quote] This. I don't like the eye configuration, but those genes are amazing! I feel like with each new ancient the art staff is spreading their wings a bit more and going more wild, breaking more lines. I love it! I love the creative freedom ancients give them and I love seeing what they do with that freedom.
Elfydragon wrote on 2022-03-02 10:23:07:
This. I don't like the eye configuration, but those genes are amazing! I feel like with each new ancient the art staff is spreading their wings a bit more and going more wild, breaking more lines. I love it! I love the creative freedom ancients give them and I love seeing what they do with that freedom.
Y02PS6v.png
1 2