Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | new player
hey everyone, im new. Just learning as I go. Learning how to get eggs and dragons and level up.
hey everyone, im new. Just learning as I go. Learning how to get eggs and dragons and level up.
@osirispr29

Welcome to Flight Rising

[GUIDE] The Starters Guide to FR is a great resource for new players if you're up for a read.
@osirispr29

Welcome to Flight Rising

[GUIDE] The Starters Guide to FR is a great resource for new players if you're up for a read.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@osirispr29

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Take your time getting used to the site, it can be a lot to take in at first, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly!

The starters forum and guides that @Lynell mentioned were very helpful to me when I joined.
Best wishes!~
@osirispr29

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Take your time getting used to the site, it can be a lot to take in at first, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly!

The starters forum and guides that @Lynell mentioned were very helpful to me when I joined.
Best wishes!~
tumblr_lj1o82mbmf1qcwik5o1_250.gif
thank you everyone. Still a little confusing but im getting there :) thank you again everyone for your help.
thank you everyone. Still a little confusing but im getting there :) thank you again everyone for your help.