Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 123 124
ahhh I love it so much thank you!!! they look so COOL
ahhh I love it so much thank you!!! they look so COOL
70b6199b0bcd69bc5d603c4225051e76.png
@Straka

hello! I've been wanting to get a piece from you for a while because of how absolutely gorgeous your work is!

just to clarify, the shop is open but it looks like all the slots are full at the moment. would I be able to make an order now or should I wait until the slots open up? (looking to pay with USD!)

thank you! :D
@Straka

hello! I've been wanting to get a piece from you for a while because of how absolutely gorgeous your work is!

just to clarify, the shop is open but it looks like all the slots are full at the moment. would I be able to make an order now or should I wait until the slots open up? (looking to pay with USD!)

thank you! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@OverlyOptimistic - Here you go! :D I hope you like it, but if there’s any changes you’d like me to make or if there’s anything I forgot / got wrong, let me know and I’ll fix it c: Sadly I tried to upload the timelapse today and youtube pretty much just laughed at me, the video’s been stuck at 0% uploaded for like an hour. >:( I’ll try again tomorrow, sorry! [url=https://imgur.com/T0RBwWg.png][img]https://imgur.com/T0RBwWg.png[/img][/url] @Avmire - aaah sorry for the confusion, I’m really bad at updating this x.x but technically I just finished the last of this batch of commissions so yes, you’re free to make an order now if you’d like! :D I’ve reserved you a slot for the moment. c:
@OverlyOptimistic - Here you go! :D I hope you like it, but if there’s any changes you’d like me to make or if there’s anything I forgot / got wrong, let me know and I’ll fix it c:
Sadly I tried to upload the timelapse today and youtube pretty much just laughed at me, the video’s been stuck at 0% uploaded for like an hour. >:( I’ll try again tomorrow, sorry!
T0RBwWg.png

@Avmire - aaah sorry for the confusion, I’m really bad at updating this x.x but technically I just finished the last of this batch of commissions so yes, you’re free to make an order now if you’d like! :D I’ve reserved you a slot for the moment. c:
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@LORDOFCREEPERS2 - sorry I forgot to reply on discord, but I just finished my latest batch of commissions so if you’re still interested I reserved a slot for you. If not that’s totally fine, just let me know! You can send me the details over discord if you’d prefer but if you could fill out just the basics of the form & post it here just for bookkeeping purposes that’d be fantastic! c:
@LORDOFCREEPERS2 - sorry I forgot to reply on discord, but I just finished my latest batch of commissions so if you’re still interested I reserved a slot for you. If not that’s totally fine, just let me know! You can send me the details over discord if you’d prefer but if you could fill out just the basics of the form & post it here just for bookkeeping purposes that’d be fantastic! c:
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
ALTHOUGH— a quick side note, I’m gonna be significantly raising prices for landscape paintings (probably somewhere in the $100-150 range) bc I’ve gotten a lot better at those than I was when I first started- I’ll get around to it in a few days, but I won’t be taking any more $60 landscape comms since they’re pretty far underpriced rn lol
ALTHOUGH— a quick side note, I’m gonna be significantly raising prices for landscape paintings (probably somewhere in the $100-150 range) bc I’ve gotten a lot better at those than I was when I first started- I’ll get around to it in a few days, but I won’t be taking any more $60 landscape comms since they’re pretty far underpriced rn lol
@Straka

WOAH! I love it thanks so much!! They look incredible! Don’t worry about the timelapse too much, just lmk when it does decide to upload!
@Straka

WOAH! I love it thanks so much!! They look incredible! Don’t worry about the timelapse too much, just lmk when it does decide to upload!
HX0RiC0.png
Dragon/character image: doesn’t exist cause it’s a dnd character and I will harass you on discord with inspiration images
Commission Type: halfbody painting or colored sketch
Timelapse?: nope
Other info: roadrunner with a railgun rifle in futuristic dystopia
Artistic Freedom? Go crazy go stupid
Dragon/character image: doesn’t exist cause it’s a dnd character and I will harass you on discord with inspiration images
Commission Type: halfbody painting or colored sketch
Timelapse?: nope
Other info: roadrunner with a railgun rifle in futuristic dystopia
Artistic Freedom? Go crazy go stupid
jwm9.gif
@Straka

thank you so much for holding a slot! TwT I would absolutely love a landscape painting (the price increase is ok with me! and definitely understandable because the quality of these pieces are worth much more than $60! ^^)

I have three characters in mind i'd love drawn in it, but I have to draw some quick mockups for them. would you be alright holding the slot for a couple of days? ;v;

thank you so much!
@Straka

thank you so much for holding a slot! TwT I would absolutely love a landscape painting (the price increase is ok with me! and definitely understandable because the quality of these pieces are worth much more than $60! ^^)

I have three characters in mind i'd love drawn in it, but I have to draw some quick mockups for them. would you be alright holding the slot for a couple of days? ;v;

thank you so much!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire - yeah, that’s perfectly alright! It’ll give me some time to get some feedback and figure out a good price for landscapes :p

@OverlyOptimistic - the youtube god has smiled upon me!
@Avmire - yeah, that’s perfectly alright! It’ll give me some time to get some feedback and figure out a good price for landscapes :p

@OverlyOptimistic - the youtube god has smiled upon me!
Dragon/character image: [Viva, who is in my lair right here!]!
Commission Type: Signature!
Timelapse?: No thank you!
Other info: in general something bright and peppy! the viva pinata game series are actually a great point of inspiration for the type of vibe im going for lol.
Artistic Freedom? go nuts! love your work!
Dragon/character image: [Viva, who is in my lair right here!]!
Commission Type: Signature!
Timelapse?: No thank you!
Other info: in general something bright and peppy! the viva pinata game series are actually a great point of inspiration for the type of vibe im going for lol.
Artistic Freedom? go nuts! love your work!
yD1jAD8.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 123 124