Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 124 125
Heelo! Could you slap me on both pinglists? If one is easier, USD! Unfortunately I'm not able to edit any time soon aa

Thank you for your time ^^
Heelo! Could you slap me on both pinglists? If one is easier, USD! Unfortunately I'm not able to edit any time soon aa

Thank you for your time ^^
image20.jpg
@LORDOFCREEPERS2 - Aaand we’re done! I hope you like it, but let me know if you want me to change anything c: [img]https://imgur.com/6h9y64Q.png[/img]
@LORDOFCREEPERS2 - Aaand we’re done! I hope you like it, but let me know if you want me to change anything c:

6h9y64Q.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
I am once again opening 3 USD slots. Price of landscape paintings (along w/ examples) has been updated! Come get y’all’s art

@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @UndeadDahlia @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naeryl @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @Fiotheleo @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Graff @ShimoRyu @bloodbag @nineofsin @Plushstiel @Rohi @ado @Zac @Fellefan @LunasDreamv2 @VictoryLT @bloodbag @CourierSix @aprilraven @Lyka @OverlyOptimistic @Munchcatto @ArceusAcelaena @scarecrane @kuujo @computerize @satakkraxias @Heart @Ardenweald @Avmire @thelocalcryptid @alexmonstrous @maranimh @Gaze @Liljanlaulu @Telefrag @sleah @Valishtu @Chu2 @spinyax @owlshanty @Hemophobia @Cloudsteps @vintagesinister @Avmire @Lundlaeva @moonthegoon @pghbekka @Vrtra @Petrichor @TomSwifty @Denali1050 @SirLeafheart @GlitchyOddy
I am once again opening 3 USD slots. Price of landscape paintings (along w/ examples) has been updated! Come get y’all’s art

@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @UndeadDahlia @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naeryl @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @Fiotheleo @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Graff @ShimoRyu @bloodbag @nineofsin @Plushstiel @Rohi @ado @Zac @Fellefan @LunasDreamv2 @VictoryLT @bloodbag @CourierSix @aprilraven @Lyka @OverlyOptimistic @Munchcatto @ArceusAcelaena @scarecrane @kuujo @computerize @satakkraxias @Heart @Ardenweald @Avmire @thelocalcryptid @alexmonstrous @maranimh @Gaze @Liljanlaulu @Telefrag @sleah @Valishtu @Chu2 @spinyax @owlshanty @Hemophobia @Cloudsteps @vintagesinister @Avmire @Lundlaeva @moonthegoon @pghbekka @Vrtra @Petrichor @TomSwifty @Denali1050 @SirLeafheart @GlitchyOddy
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
[quote name="SirLeafheart" date="2022-03-17 17:15:05" ] [b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/835965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8360/835965_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Rough Headshot Painting [b]Timelapse?:[/b] No thanks! [b]Other info:[/b] (lore/background, emotion or pose you want conveyed, background specifics, etc!) He's a fanderg based off of a vampire hunter from the video game Vampyr. He's a gruff no nonsense type of person. Leader of a rag tag grassroots vampire hunting group. He can do a small snarl, or be looking stern or something along those lines. Would prefer if the background was dark/at night! [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] Take some liberties :) @Straka [/quote] Hello I am here just quoting my old post LOL
SirLeafheart wrote on 2022-03-17 17:15:05:
Dragon/character image: 835965_350.png
Commission Type: Rough Headshot Painting
Timelapse?: No thanks!
Other info: (lore/background, emotion or pose you want conveyed, background specifics, etc!) He's a fanderg based off of a vampire hunter from the video game Vampyr. He's a gruff no nonsense type of person. Leader of a rag tag grassroots vampire hunting group. He can do a small snarl, or be looking stern or something along those lines. Would prefer if the background was dark/at night!
Artistic Freedom? Take some liberties :)

@Straka

Hello I am here just quoting my old post LOL
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Straka
Are there any restrictions on breeds/art types this time? I'd love to order from you this round but just want to be sure! <3
@Straka
Are there any restrictions on breeds/art types this time? I'd love to order from you this round but just want to be sure! <3
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl - Nope, no restrictions! ^^
@Naeryl - Nope, no restrictions! ^^
@Straka Awesome! [b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68765198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687652/68765198_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Headshot Sketch, with fullcolor! [b]Timelapse?:[/b] - [b]Other info:[/b] She is a scientist trying to become a god so make what you will of that. Rather reserved and self-reliant and is rather skillful at taking control of situations to keep them in her favor. [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] Feel free to take artistic liberties on her accent if you want to include it!
@Straka
Awesome!

Dragon/character image:
68765198_350.png
Commission Type: Headshot Sketch, with fullcolor!
Timelapse?: -
Other info: She is a scientist trying to become a god so make what you will of that. Rather reserved and self-reliant and is rather skillful at taking control of situations to keep them in her favor.
Artistic Freedom? Feel free to take artistic liberties on her accent if you want to include it!
fo11Vhp.png
I want to grab a slot! Whatever format you're feeling, up to $50 worth, on these two (together) if possible in their spacesuits [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69618667][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696187/69618667_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69636150][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696362/69636150_350.png[/img][/url]
I want to grab a slot!

Whatever format you're feeling, up to $50 worth, on these two (together) if possible in their spacesuits
69618667_350.png 69636150_350.png
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
@Naeryl @SirLeafheart - Looks good! Please pm me your paypal so I can send you an invoice and I’ll get started ASAP c:

@pghbekka - ohhh my spacesuit skins!! Unfortunately I don’t currently offer dragon fullbodies apart from landscapes so I’m not sure how much of their spacesuits I’d be able to get fit in there :( I’m a little confused, when you say “whatever format you prefer” do you mean you want the grab bag option? In which case it’s up to you to specify the price- telling people how much I want them to pay me for whatever I feel like drawing is honestly a bit stressful for me x.x
@Naeryl @SirLeafheart - Looks good! Please pm me your paypal so I can send you an invoice and I’ll get started ASAP c:

@pghbekka - ohhh my spacesuit skins!! Unfortunately I don’t currently offer dragon fullbodies apart from landscapes so I’m not sure how much of their spacesuits I’d be able to get fit in there :( I’m a little confused, when you say “whatever format you prefer” do you mean you want the grab bag option? In which case it’s up to you to specify the price- telling people how much I want them to pay me for whatever I feel like drawing is honestly a bit stressful for me x.x
@Straka - Apologies, I don't want stress at you! I think it was mostly that I couldn't picture the format or what I want - like maybe rough headshot or signature but probably grabbag? I love the rougher style of the headshots and signature compared to the polished, if that makes sense from my non art brain. So, yes, I will throw money at you for rough two hours grabbag and my moodboard/refs is something space-y that references my team - maybe their heads and stars or maybe just two random helmets or whatever strikes your fancy. i will send also in pm with paypal.
@Straka - Apologies, I don't want stress at you! I think it was mostly that I couldn't picture the format or what I want - like maybe rough headshot or signature but probably grabbag? I love the rougher style of the headshots and signature compared to the polished, if that makes sense from my non art brain. So, yes, I will throw money at you for rough two hours grabbag and my moodboard/refs is something space-y that references my team - maybe their heads and stars or maybe just two random helmets or whatever strikes your fancy. i will send also in pm with paypal.
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 124 125