Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CREAUTHA [ ooc ] semi-closed
1 2 3 4 5
:eyes: nice, always fun to have more stuff! and yeah of course dude, my sheet should also hopefully be done by then
:eyes: nice, always fun to have more stuff! and yeah of course dude, my sheet should also hopefully be done by then
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/y13u87n2394e64j/iceblankvfl.png[/img][nextcol] [columns][size=4][b]SIGRID[/b][/size] [size=2] Meaning: "Victory" [/size] [size=2] Classification: Pantheris [/size] [size=2] Snow leopard [/size] [size=2] Age: New adult [/size] [size=2] Gender: Female [/size] [size=2] She/her [/size][nextcol][color=transparent]iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii[/color][nextcol][size=2] [b]STATS:[/b] [/size] [size=2] [color=transparent]iii[/color] ‎Strength [+2] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624059123444613120/946554760159440966/stat_visual_full.png[/img][color=transparent]iiiii[/color] Agility [+1] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624059123444613120/946554747215831071/stat_visual_fourpips.png[/img][/size] [size=2] Intelligence [-3] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624059123444613120/946554726621798470/stat_visual_empty.png[/img] Perception [0] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624059123444613120/946554727536152626/stat_visual_threepips.png[/img][/size] [size=2][b]SKILLS:[/b] [/size] [center][size=2] Survival [+1] Intimidation [+1] Wildlife handling [+1][/size][/center] [/columns] [size=2][b]Appearance:[/b] (( Feel free to use images/art alongside a written description - just be sure that the art/photo is free to use, and link back to the original source if it's not your art! )) [b]Personality:[/b] (( This doesn't have to be incredibly long, but I also ask that it isn't super short. Just "They are kind and nice" isn't really going to cut it- That being said, there is no minimum word or sentence cap for this section; I personally find that around 100 to 200 or so words (or roughly 7 to 10 sentences) is a good length for most personality descriptions! )) [/size] [b]Trivia[/b] [LIST] [*] [size=2] (( This is for any extra info, or "fun facts," that isn't vital to the character. Things like a list of favorite things (food, season, music, etc), likes and dislikes, their zodiac sign, or how they got a certain nickname, would go here! )). [/size][/columns] [center][item=Glittering Sphinxband][item=Onyx][item=Soft Muff][item=Sharpened Serthis Spear][/center] [center][size=2][color=lightgray]art assets by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2177898][color=lightgray]osiem[/color][/url], bio code by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=484980][color=lightgrey]tilli[/color][/url][/color][/size][/center][b][/b]
iceblankvfl.png
SIGRID
Meaning: "Victory"
Classification: Pantheris
Snow leopard
She/her
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii STATS:
iii ‎Strength [+2] stat_visual_full.pngiiiii Agility [+1] stat_visual_fourpips.png

Intelligence [-3] stat_visual_empty.png Perception [0] stat_visual_threepips.png

SKILLS:
Survival [+1] Intimidation [+1] Wildlife handling [+1]
Appearance: (( Feel free to use images/art alongside a written description - just be sure that the art/photo is free to use, and link back to the original source if it's not your art! ))

Personality: (( This doesn't have to be incredibly long, but I also ask that it isn't super short. Just "They are kind and nice" isn't really going to cut it- That being said, there is no minimum word or sentence cap for this section; I personally find that around 100 to 200 or so words (or roughly 7 to 10 sentences) is a good length for most personality descriptions! ))

Trivia
  • (( This is for any extra info, or "fun facts," that isn't vital to the character. Things like a list of favorite things (food, season, music, etc), likes and dislikes, their zodiac sign, or how they got a certain nickname, would go here! )).
Glittering Sphinxband Onyx Soft Muff Sharpened Serthis Spear
art assets by osiem, bio code by tilli
(Ugh, the horrors of BBcode. Have a nice weekend btw!)
(Ugh, the horrors of BBcode. Have a nice weekend btw!)
i can help with bbcode, i'd like to think i'm decent with it?
i can help with bbcode, i'd like to think i'm decent with it?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
(I think I have it set now, but thank you!)
(I think I have it set now, but thank you!)
course! always happy to help, i learned how to code the damn thing so i may as well use it idsjsdf
course! always happy to help, i learned how to code the damn thing so i may as well use it idsjsdf
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
@Goldenwolfmidna [emoji=special eyes size=1] oHoHOHOHO.... I already love mikhal's art, holy smokes- Really excited to see his full profile!
@Goldenwolfmidna
oHoHOHOHO.... I already love mikhal's art, holy smokes-
Really excited to see his full profile!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
xcjbvbf thank you, i'm quite happy with how it turned out dfjhjhdf
xcjbvbf thank you, i'm quite happy with how it turned out dfjhjhdf
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
@goldenwolfmidna - @deathdino - @sunnycat4 - @lyredove
I return !! DnD stuff went really great~

I'll be working on Kili's bio most likely tonight or tomorrow, as well as some worldbuilding stuff - so if anyone's got questions or needs to brainstorm, I'm here!
@goldenwolfmidna - @deathdino - @sunnycat4 - @lyredove
I return !! DnD stuff went really great~

I'll be working on Kili's bio most likely tonight or tomorrow, as well as some worldbuilding stuff - so if anyone's got questions or needs to brainstorm, I'm here!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
[ quick bookmark to join this later, since I love PbtA systems! ]
[ quick bookmark to join this later, since I love PbtA systems! ]
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png