Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guardian Addiction
1 2 3 4 5
@siatwin,
But Guardian babies are so adorable! I don't blame you. Honestly, 'pure breeds' do not faze me in the least. I like my dergs to be pretty. I couldn't care less what their parents were like.
@siatwin,
But Guardian babies are so adorable! I don't blame you. Honestly, 'pure breeds' do not faze me in the least. I like my dergs to be pretty. I couldn't care less what their parents were like.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@Siatwin for imps I really like them because I admire Chinese and Japanese culture plus they remind me of Kohaku from Spirited Away XD

I agree both are very graceful looking and that's their charm!
@Siatwin for imps I really like them because I admire Chinese and Japanese culture plus they remind me of Kohaku from Spirited Away XD

I agree both are very graceful looking and that's their charm!
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
@reliquiaen
It always makes me so bad when I send my babies STRAIGHT to the AH. They are just so cute, it's heartbreaking!! I agree. The only issue I have with cross breeding is when it throws weird/out of place babies even when the crossing was far down the line. Also, mixed litters can be such a headache if you had a preplanned nest deal
@Koharu
I never thought of them as looking like Kohaku before, but now I can't unsee it!
@reliquiaen
It always makes me so bad when I send my babies STRAIGHT to the AH. They are just so cute, it's heartbreaking!! I agree. The only issue I have with cross breeding is when it throws weird/out of place babies even when the crossing was far down the line. Also, mixed litters can be such a headache if you had a preplanned nest deal
@Koharu
I never thought of them as looking like Kohaku before, but now I can't unsee it!
@siatwin,
*cough* Hasn't used the AH in ages because exalts all of her hatchhlings. :S Actually, I have a lot of cross-breed pairs in my lair because of that dang achievement. I enjoy watching how dragons change, generation to generation. The most irritating thing I find about mixed litters is when they give me one egg. :T So frustrate. I think I know what you mean though. Painful.
@siatwin,
*cough* Hasn't used the AH in ages because exalts all of her hatchhlings. :S Actually, I have a lot of cross-breed pairs in my lair because of that dang achievement. I enjoy watching how dragons change, generation to generation. The most irritating thing I find about mixed litters is when they give me one egg. :T So frustrate. I think I know what you mean though. Painful.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@Siatwin XD isn't it great?
@Siatwin XD isn't it great?
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
@reliquiaen
I have had this cross breed pair and got 3 litters from the. ALL have been one egg :/
@Koharu
It issss!
@reliquiaen
I have had this cross breed pair and got 3 litters from the. ALL have been one egg :/
@Koharu
It issss!
@siatwin,
*pats shoulder* I feel you. I hate that so much. It's even worse when you recall that cross-breed pairs in FR are the only pairs that have any chance of giving five egg nests. Like... WHY? D:
@siatwin,
*pats shoulder* I feel you. I hate that so much. It's even worse when you recall that cross-breed pairs in FR are the only pairs that have any chance of giving five egg nests. Like... WHY? D:
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen
Ugh, it's so frustrating!!!
@reliquiaen
Ugh, it's so frustrating!!!
Skydancers, Skydancers, Skydancers

I just kind of gravitate towards them, which is obvious when you look at my buying habits xD

@reliquiaen
Really? I didn't realise that. I wonder why that is
Skydancers, Skydancers, Skydancers

I just kind of gravitate towards them, which is obvious when you look at my buying habits xD

@reliquiaen
Really? I didn't realise that. I wonder why that is
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Tangle,
Originally any breeding pair could give five eggs, but the devs changed it ages ago to encourage cross-species breeding. I'm pretty sure it had to do with there being less certainty in what species you'd get from a pair. That if you took the risk of throwing two different dragons together with no guarantee of what the kids would be, then you deserved some sort of reward for it. But there's only a 5% chance for five eggs anyway and it's been a year and I've never gotten a nest like that. So...

Dunno where the thread went about it. There was lots of discussion.
@Tangle,
Originally any breeding pair could give five eggs, but the devs changed it ages ago to encourage cross-species breeding. I'm pretty sure it had to do with there being less certainty in what species you'd get from a pair. That if you took the risk of throwing two different dragons together with no guarantee of what the kids would be, then you deserved some sort of reward for it. But there's only a 5% chance for five eggs anyway and it's been a year and I've never gotten a nest like that. So...

Dunno where the thread went about it. There was lots of discussion.
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
1 2 3 4 5