Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | The ability to discard a nest
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
i don't know if i already supported this, but i'll hop in again anyways. im very anxious about accidentally breeding dragons i didn't mean to, having the option to discard nests would be a huge relief.

and honestly i don't really care how they would implement it. a simple cancel button would be fine for me as well, accidentally scrapping a nest isn't the end of the world.
i don't know if i already supported this, but i'll hop in again anyways. im very anxious about accidentally breeding dragons i didn't mean to, having the option to discard nests would be a huge relief.

and honestly i don't really care how they would implement it. a simple cancel button would be fine for me as well, accidentally scrapping a nest isn't the end of the world.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

The breeding cooldown still remaining in place works as a good consequence, without having the birth of unwanted dragons.

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT HOW IS THIS NOT A THING YET
The breeding cooldown still remaining in place works as a good consequence, without having the birth of unwanted dragons.

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT HOW IS THIS NOT A THING YET
mNH9cjt.png
It's wild to me that this wasn't on the site day one. There is no reason not to support.
It's wild to me that this wasn't on the site day one. There is no reason not to support.
Lore shop closed for good :(
I support this! I'm much more in favor of a marketplace item to remove a nest with than a timer or button prompt next to the nest. Similar to how a renaming scroll works, you go to the hoard, and apply it from there.

I've never really accidentally bred a nest before, but there sure are dragons i regretted breeding like a day after i nested.
I support this! I'm much more in favor of a marketplace item to remove a nest with than a timer or button prompt next to the nest. Similar to how a renaming scroll works, you go to the hoard, and apply it from there.

I've never really accidentally bred a nest before, but there sure are dragons i regretted breeding like a day after i nested.
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
the battle isn't over until it's won, mods
the battle isn't over until it's won, mods
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
I do not even know if I would ever need to use this, as I am more sanguine than some with ignoring Unnameds and who is whose offspring extra-canonically, and I still support it. I have bred some dragons who in lair-canon do not or even cannot have offspring, and I am fine with ignoring that with all but exactly 1 dragon in my lair.... But I know that if I ever groggily bred that one dragon by accident it would drive me [i]batty[/i] for personal reasons, and I also know I can be groggy and dumb after a migraine or when otherwise feeling rotten.... so I never remove that one dragon from Hibernal. Ever. This is not what I would call an ideal solution, as I like to rotate dragons into and out of Hibernal as suits my mood. And if I ever removed That One Dragon accidentally (as has happened with others, touchscreens and I do not get on so well sometimes), I would have a long cooldown to wait before being able to put them back in! So, yes, support. And to anyone against, is there really [i]nothing[/i] in life that is objectively maybe not that big of a deal, but that irritates the heck out of [i]you[/i] long after it happens? Really? [emoji=nocturne confused size=1] Dragons are, at the end of the day, still only pixels, but the aggravation of a flub like this is affecting a very real person. (Edit, speaking of groggy oopses. Fixed that.)
I do not even know if I would ever need to use this, as I am more sanguine than some with ignoring Unnameds and who is whose offspring extra-canonically, and I still support it. I have bred some dragons who in lair-canon do not or even cannot have offspring, and I am fine with ignoring that with all but exactly 1 dragon in my lair....

But I know that if I ever groggily bred that one dragon by accident it would drive me batty for personal reasons, and I also know I can be groggy and dumb after a migraine or when otherwise feeling rotten.... so I never remove that one dragon from Hibernal.

Ever.

This is not what I would call an ideal solution, as I like to rotate dragons into and out of Hibernal as suits my mood. And if I ever removed That One Dragon accidentally (as has happened with others, touchscreens and I do not get on so well sometimes), I would have a long cooldown to wait before being able to put them back in!

So, yes, support. And to anyone against, is there really nothing in life that is objectively maybe not that big of a deal, but that irritates the heck out of you long after it happens? Really? Dragons are, at the end of the day, still only pixels, but the aggravation of a flub like this is affecting a very real person.

(Edit, speaking of groggy oopses. Fixed that.)
Always support (I have my own thread suggesting the same feature), please devs
Always support (I have my own thread suggesting the same feature), please devs
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
support
support
Support.
I've accidentally bred a gen1 project to a fodder dragon and I would have paid anything to be able to discard the nest.

Support.
I've accidentally bred a gen1 project to a fodder dragon and I would have paid anything to be able to discard the nest.

8wF4Uc8.png
Support!
I always have nightmares that I'll breed one of my gen 1s with a pair dragon ;-;
Support!
I always have nightmares that I'll breed one of my gen 1s with a pair dragon ;-;
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29