Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 290 291
A quick question! I didn't realize we got extra subspecies for kitsune and I wanted to ask, what are the tail-limits on the new ones? (Dire, Fae, Tigerblood.)

Like, though Fae are cousins to Pipe foxes, do they also share only having a single tail or-?

Thanks in advance!
A quick question! I didn't realize we got extra subspecies for kitsune and I wanted to ask, what are the tail-limits on the new ones? (Dire, Fae, Tigerblood.)

Like, though Fae are cousins to Pipe foxes, do they also share only having a single tail or-?

Thanks in advance!
Kitsune question: I have a registered festival shiro imperial, but i've fallen a little out of love. If i sell her, how would i handle the registration? Is it just a matter of leaving a message here, or is there something specific that needs to happen?
Kitsune question: I have a registered festival shiro imperial, but i've fallen a little out of love. If i sell her, how would i handle the registration? Is it just a matter of leaving a message here, or is there something specific that needs to happen?
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
@blacknovelist nah its fine the new person will just have to reregister them
@blacknovelist nah its fine the new person will just have to reregister them
Mb6MMMc.png
@akirashinigami if you register the dragons it should show what breeds have how many tails sorry about the wait I've been sick recently
@akirashinigami if you register the dragons it should show what breeds have how many tails sorry about the wait I've been sick recently
Mb6MMMc.png
Hello, I'm a little confused about genes. Is this nogitsune-like guy I just made a kitsune, a partial kitsune or not even part of the subspecies? The form doesn't have hex. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76325904][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/763260/76325904_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello, I'm a little confused about genes. Is this nogitsune-like guy I just made a kitsune, a partial kitsune or not even part of the subspecies? The form doesn't have hex.

76325904_350.png
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
@Aushi Can I get a link to the Discord if that's still a thing?
@Aushi Can I get a link to the Discord if that's still a thing?
fWKq08u.gif
Made by kerise
@magiritsa
Your Veil can be a kitsune if it has the allowed genes and element under the variant's allowed genes. If the form goes through then your new kit is registered.

Regarding Yuta if you change his secondary gene you can register him as a Nogitsune.

If you don't want to change his secondary can you can consider him a partial kitsune, which does not need to be registered and is merely for lore purposes.
@magiritsa
Your Veil can be a kitsune if it has the allowed genes and element under the variant's allowed genes. If the form goes through then your new kit is registered.

Regarding Yuta if you change his secondary gene you can register him as a Nogitsune.

If you don't want to change his secondary can you can consider him a partial kitsune, which does not need to be registered and is merely for lore purposes.
Whew this subspecies has gotten so big
Whew this subspecies has gotten so big
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
[center][size=2]@ZeroAerie @Luna3002 @WolfTrickster @Rythen @awaicu @Fall29 @foreverrain @Haftlinger @xLightningCore @Lunaward @SpaceKibble @Twye @Flourinne @SpaceRobotWifi @Nei @beautifulcrime @BurrakuDusk @dragonpsyche @Cerelin @After @s0ki @divitineo @AkiraShinigami @Metus @Silvermuse @Ebby172 @HappyFox @KarrotDragoness @Shyia @Disillusionist @TheAwesoMew @GalacticWonder @ClockworkEclipse @itsrainningtacos @TheNightFury @AlphaSnowdust @kmrikkari @terato @Lunarduo @MinnowFox @lastghostling @Vainlin @nevvermore @AzureArchangel @BurittoKimasan @kmrikkari[/size][/center] Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've done an official post but I realized (rather belatedly, I'm ashamed to admit) that this subspecies has reached it's five year anniversary! In honor of this, I've decided to host a contest for a new variant. Without further ado, here are the rules! [LIST=1] [*] The new variant must be a Shiro, Tenko or Nogitsune category as Yako already have 4. [*] The new variant lore must follow the rules of FlightRising and thematically fit the world of Remnant. [*] Some overlap with other variants is okay, but try to mix it up. [*] Each person may only submit (1) entry. [*] All entries must be submitted here, to the main Kitsune forum. [*] I will be choosing 5 finalists, which will then be voted on in Discord to select a winner. [*] The contest will last till May 25th, 2022. [*] The winner will have their variant implemented with their name next to it as well as a free piece of art of the scry they chose! [/LIST] Here is how the entries should be set up: [center][quote]-Scry of Variant here (must be male Imperial)- Variant name Lore snippet about where they live, what they do, what they're good at, etc. Primary Color Range Secondary Color Range Tertiary Color Range Recommended Genes Recommended Elements [/quote][/center] [center][quote=example][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=b022b4a75d1880a0568cf31ee210b49814f823b9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ghost Yako Variant These spooky bois hang out around spooky places. White-Grey White-Grey White-Grey Basic Basic Basic Ice, Arcane, Light[/quote] [/center]

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've done an official post but I realized (rather belatedly, I'm ashamed to admit) that this subspecies has reached it's five year anniversary! In honor of this, I've decided to host a contest for a new variant.

Without further ado, here are the rules!
  1. The new variant must be a Shiro, Tenko or Nogitsune category as Yako already have 4.
  2. The new variant lore must follow the rules of FlightRising and thematically fit the world of Remnant.
  3. Some overlap with other variants is okay, but try to mix it up.
  4. Each person may only submit (1) entry.
  5. All entries must be submitted here, to the main Kitsune forum.
  6. I will be choosing 5 finalists, which will then be voted on in Discord to select a winner.
  7. The contest will last till May 25th, 2022.
  8. The winner will have their variant implemented with their name next to it as well as a free piece of art of the scry they chose!

Here is how the entries should be set up:
Quote:
-Scry of Variant here (must be male Imperial)-
Variant name
Lore snippet about where they live, what they do, what they're good at, etc.

Primary Color Range
Secondary Color Range
Tertiary Color Range

Recommended Genes
Recommended Elements
example wrote:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=b022b4a75d1880a0568cf31ee210b49814f823b9&dummyext=prev.png
Ghost Yako Variant
These spooky bois hang out around spooky places.

White-Grey
White-Grey
White-Grey

Basic
Basic
Basic

Ice, Arcane, Light
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=23&auth=8416d9d31da6598f97dfb34f561551167d4dd9d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Stormspirit Nogitsune Variant[/b] ------- This variant of kitsune are a off shoot of Foxfires that found their calling near bodies of water or similarly wet locations. These blueish grey kitsune have webbed paws to traverse water and wetlands better. Their fur is dense and soft and it's colors help it blend in with its surroundings as well as repel water, Although some individuals can be seen with some scales and fins. Stormspirit Kitsune have a talent for predicting and manipulating the weather around them, though stronger Stormspirits have been seen to influence the weather during emotional distress. Somewhere between Northern ends and the Eastern seas lies a lake and Stormspirit village formed after a large conflict. Young Stormspirits are sent on a rite passage to journey all over the land and vow to return someday. Their young are boisterous and strong as they take the world by storm. ------ [left][b]Primary:[/b] Ice-Charcoal and Periwinkle-Steel [b]Secondary:[/b]Cream-Maize, Storm-Turquoise, Goldenrod-Sunset, and Sand-Beige [b]Tertiary:[/b]White, Cream-Maize, Storm-Turquoise, Goldenrod-Sunset, and Sand-Beige[/left] ------- [left][b]Primary:[/b] Basic, Bar, Boulder, Cherub, Fade, Flaunt, Iridescent, Lionfish, Mosaic, Giraffe, Jupitar, Pharaoh, Piebald, Pinstripe, Poison, Python, Ribbon, Ripple, Skink, Swirl, and Tapir (Arc, Bright, Shell, Shaggy, Phantom) [b]Secondary:[/b] Basic, Bee, Blend, Breakup, Current, Daub, Eel, Flair, Hex, Marbled, Morph, Myrid, Noxtide, Paint, Sarcophagus, Saturn, Spinner, Striation, Toxin, and Trail (Hawkmoth, Loop, Spirit, Streak, Vivid, and Web) [b]Tertiary:[/b] Basic, Capsule, Contour, Filligree, Firefly, Glowtail, Keel, Koi, Opal, Peacock, Ringlets, Runes, Scales, Sparkle, Spine, Stained, Underbelly, Thylacine, and Veined (Angler, Braids, Diaphanous, Fans, Flecks, Gnarlhorn, and Scorpion)[/left] Water, Light, Ice, Lighting, and Wind ----- [center][b]Other Examples[/b] [morphology=2575815][morphology=2575856][morphology=2575844][/center] ----- This variant is based on Grey Foxes or more so their descendants Island foxes, which are foxes endemic to the Channel Islands in California. Then taking some inspiration from semi aquatic and aquatic life and seafarers. Also taking the term bluish grey literally is funny to me and blue primary and yellowish kits isn't a color niche that's hasn't been filled yet. It overlaps with gray-blue foxfires, but I like to think that's their connection to foxfires.
dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=23&auth=8416d9d31da6598f97dfb34f561551167d4dd9d2&dummyext=prev.png
Stormspirit Nogitsune Variant
This variant of kitsune are a off shoot of Foxfires that found their calling near bodies of water or similarly wet locations. These blueish grey kitsune have webbed paws to traverse water and wetlands better. Their fur is dense and soft and it's colors help it blend in with its surroundings as well as repel water, Although some individuals can be seen with some scales and fins. Stormspirit Kitsune have a talent for predicting and manipulating the weather around them, though stronger Stormspirits have been seen to influence the weather during emotional distress.
Somewhere between Northern ends and the Eastern seas lies a lake and Stormspirit village formed after a large conflict. Young Stormspirits are sent on a rite passage to journey all over the land and vow to return someday. Their young are boisterous and strong as they take the world by storm.
Primary: Ice-Charcoal and Periwinkle-Steel
Secondary:Cream-Maize, Storm-Turquoise, Goldenrod-Sunset, and Sand-Beige
Tertiary:White, Cream-Maize, Storm-Turquoise, Goldenrod-Sunset, and Sand-Beige

Primary: Basic, Bar, Boulder, Cherub, Fade, Flaunt, Iridescent, Lionfish, Mosaic, Giraffe, Jupitar, Pharaoh, Piebald, Pinstripe, Poison, Python, Ribbon, Ripple, Skink, Swirl, and Tapir (Arc, Bright, Shell, Shaggy, Phantom)
Secondary: Basic, Bee, Blend, Breakup, Current, Daub, Eel, Flair, Hex, Marbled, Morph, Myrid, Noxtide, Paint, Sarcophagus, Saturn, Spinner, Striation, Toxin, and Trail (Hawkmoth, Loop, Spirit, Streak, Vivid, and Web)
Tertiary: Basic, Capsule, Contour, Filligree, Firefly, Glowtail, Keel, Koi, Opal, Peacock, Ringlets, Runes, Scales, Sparkle, Spine, Stained, Underbelly, Thylacine, and Veined (Angler, Braids, Diaphanous, Fans, Flecks, Gnarlhorn, and Scorpion)

Water, Light, Ice, Lighting, and Wind
Other Examples
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

This variant is based on Grey Foxes or more so their descendants Island foxes, which are foxes endemic to the Channel Islands in California. Then taking some inspiration from semi aquatic and aquatic life and seafarers. Also taking the term bluish grey literally is funny to me and blue primary and yellowish kits isn't a color niche that's hasn't been filled yet. It overlaps with gray-blue foxfires, but I like to think that's their connection to foxfires.
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 290 291