Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
I cant come up with cool usernames so i looked around my room and saw a Blade Runner dvd, so i put "Blade". That was taken so I put "Blades" instead. Me and my cousin (who got me into this game) were so surprised it wasnt taken!
I cant come up with cool usernames so i looked around my room and saw a Blade Runner dvd, so i put "Blade". That was taken so I put "Blades" instead. Me and my cousin (who got me into this game) were so surprised it wasnt taken!
random name gen + the phase I was going through
random name gen + the phase I was going through
wanted to have an “aesthetic “ username related to monsters/cryptics
but all the ones I wanted were taken so I matched mold + eldritch
wanted to have an “aesthetic “ username related to monsters/cryptics
but all the ones I wanted were taken so I matched mold + eldritch
mold 45164536_97LSB8CqUFQhVXd.gif
An oc that I wound up getting rid of.

i REALLY hate her now that Ive improved as a writer/artist
An oc that I wound up getting rid of.

i REALLY hate her now that Ive improved as a writer/artist
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
closed captioning because i've got severe-to-moderate hearing loss in both ears AND cuz CC is my initials :)

@ReaScorch just wanted to ping you cuz oof if that's not a mood. i have so many dumb ocs from when I was younger
closed captioning because i've got severe-to-moderate hearing loss in both ears AND cuz CC is my initials :)

@ReaScorch just wanted to ping you cuz oof if that's not a mood. i have so many dumb ocs from when I was younger
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
My former username @ultrazorua , was originated cuz i liked the pokemon so much that i decided to add it to my user xd.

My actual name was a random traductor thing. I was putting random phrases in the traductor spanish-french (my native language is spanish) and i came up with Mort Erreur. I liked that much that i changed my username. The meaning is "dead wrong" or "dead error".

Also, it fits my flight a lot!
My former username @ultrazorua , was originated cuz i liked the pokemon so much that i decided to add it to my user xd.

My actual name was a random traductor thing. I was putting random phrases in the traductor spanish-french (my native language is spanish) and i came up with Mort Erreur. I liked that much that i changed my username. The meaning is "dead wrong" or "dead error".

Also, it fits my flight a lot!
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
It's the name of one of the lesser known deities from the Lovecraft Mythos!

I really do love H.P's writing, despite the issues that surround the man as a person, and it lead to some super interesting discussions on the topic of creator vs. their work in my circle of friends
The "core" canon has been supplemented by several writers, which I think is really cool

The aspects of the godess Yidhra (created by Walter C. DeBill) being a shapeshifter, and her ability to reimagine herself through countless rebirths and forms is a stragely comforting thought for me

(I have some fascination with the deep sea and cosmic horror, which might explain my choice of flight as well xD)

It was never primarily about the scare.
Awe, beauty, and terror are my values.
They intersect in that place where the edge of existence and the boundary of knowing get scary.
It's beyond our comfort zone, because it's awe-inspiring, because its beauty is uncanny.
I scare to create awe, and the vision must have a kind of beauty, however strange.

It's the name of one of the lesser known deities from the Lovecraft Mythos!

I really do love H.P's writing, despite the issues that surround the man as a person, and it lead to some super interesting discussions on the topic of creator vs. their work in my circle of friends
The "core" canon has been supplemented by several writers, which I think is really cool

The aspects of the godess Yidhra (created by Walter C. DeBill) being a shapeshifter, and her ability to reimagine herself through countless rebirths and forms is a stragely comforting thought for me

(I have some fascination with the deep sea and cosmic horror, which might explain my choice of flight as well xD)

It was never primarily about the scare.
Awe, beauty, and terror are my values.
They intersect in that place where the edge of existence and the boundary of knowing get scary.
It's beyond our comfort zone, because it's awe-inspiring, because its beauty is uncanny.
I scare to create awe, and the vision must have a kind of beauty, however strange.

MRMeAKr.png
I am a mammal, I have teeth, and my default username was already taken so I had to improvise
I am a mammal, I have teeth, and my default username was already taken so I had to improvise
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
I used to go to random Tumblrs and tell them that Milk is just melted teeth.
I used to go to random Tumblrs and tell them that Milk is just melted teeth.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
i like slipknot and im a... well you can read
i like slipknot and im a... well you can read
iuEBSJ3.pngasSdZDf.pngcHa0MYt.png
QRVupBA.pngshb0D62.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91