Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV Pai/Oran, KS, and Pots (1:180)
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
I would definitely be interested in her! I saw on your first post that you're especially interested in items from august-december of 2021, which I have a few items from! But I also have some older set items as well.

Glasswork -
Disc
Bronze sabatons
Bronze fauld
Bronze cuirass
Braids
Ornate cuirass

Botanist -
Boots
Blouse
Reflection

Wayfarer -
Ponytail

Chef -
Menu
Chef hat
Bob
I would definitely be interested in her! I saw on your first post that you're especially interested in items from august-december of 2021, which I have a few items from! But I also have some older set items as well.

Glasswork -
Disc
Bronze sabatons
Bronze fauld
Bronze cuirass
Braids
Ornate cuirass

Botanist -
Boots
Blouse
Reflection

Wayfarer -
Ponytail

Chef -
Menu
Chef hat
Bob
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@JotaroCujoh I was on vacation so it took me a bit to check FR, I apologize for any confusion, I am not really interested in trading a 5 digit dragon for monthlies. I have just clarified on my front post in case of any confusion, for high value trades I only consider that to be KS trades.
@JotaroCujoh I was on vacation so it took me a bit to check FR, I apologize for any confusion, I am not really interested in trading a 5 digit dragon for monthlies. I have just clarified on my front post in case of any confusion, for high value trades I only consider that to be KS trades.
@Wych
hey, i got a bunch of items and wondering if i could om you screenshots? i know a few things are really good, but the other's i'm blank on...
@Wych
hey, i got a bunch of items and wondering if i could om you screenshots? i know a few things are really good, but the other's i'm blank on...
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
@cvthedral Hey! Yea you can definitely send me the screenshots. :)
@cvthedral Hey! Yea you can definitely send me the screenshots. :)
[quote name="Wych" date="2022-02-10 08:15:55" ] @JotaroCujoh I was on vacation so it took me a bit to check FR, I apologize for any confusion, I am not really interested in trading a 5 digit dragon for monthlies. I have just clarified on my front post in case of any confusion, for high value trades I only consider that to be KS trades. [/quote] Oh, yes, I know! I was offering those in conjunction with my other, bigger offer. As a kind of additive.
Wych wrote on 2022-02-10 08:15:55:
Oh, yes, I know! I was offering those in conjunction with my other, bigger offer. As a kind of additive.
@JotaroCujoh Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I shouldn't try reading things in a rush after a couple of days of traveling. Jetlagged brain does not make for good trading, haha.
@JotaroCujoh Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I shouldn't try reading things in a rush after a couple of days of traveling. Jetlagged brain does not make for good trading, haha.
Ahh, I see.
So, are you interested? The only thing I'm genuinely reluctant to trade is the bardling, but the rest I would part with easily.
Ahh, I see.
So, are you interested? The only thing I'm genuinely reluctant to trade is the bardling, but the rest I would part with easily.
Hey @Wych! I have the below DV KS/rare items and I'm looking to liquidate for FR. I'd be open to treasure, gems, or any easily sellable items. :) Let me know if anything piques your interest!

- 5 Digit Kelpcat
- 4 Digit Prismatic Pup
- 4 Digit Spirit of Kindness
- Gold Fish
- Pearlescent Pony
- Celestial Set
- Draconic Set
- Feathered Gem
Hey @Wych! I have the below DV KS/rare items and I'm looking to liquidate for FR. I'd be open to treasure, gems, or any easily sellable items. :) Let me know if anything piques your interest!

- 5 Digit Kelpcat
- 4 Digit Prismatic Pup
- 4 Digit Spirit of Kindness
- Gold Fish
- Pearlescent Pony
- Celestial Set
- Draconic Set
- Feathered Gem
I just opened my first Hatchery! Check it out. c:
3BjjfeD.gif
@JotaroCujoh I will definitely have to think on a bit because I am a biiiit hesitant to trade away a 5-digit for DV right now just cause of the state DV is in (though I keep hoping for things to turn around a bit the new customs limits kinda have me a bit bonkers.) Are you in any rush to trade? I don't want you to have to wait for me to think on it if you're really trying to get a 5 digit asap.

@Leef Thank you for posting! I do have all of them so nothing I'm desperately seeking right now unfortunately. I'd be curious what ID is the Kelpcat and if you have a price in mind for them? They're one of my favorite of the KS pets.
@JotaroCujoh I will definitely have to think on a bit because I am a biiiit hesitant to trade away a 5-digit for DV right now just cause of the state DV is in (though I keep hoping for things to turn around a bit the new customs limits kinda have me a bit bonkers.) Are you in any rush to trade? I don't want you to have to wait for me to think on it if you're really trying to get a 5 digit asap.

@Leef Thank you for posting! I do have all of them so nothing I'm desperately seeking right now unfortunately. I'd be curious what ID is the Kelpcat and if you have a price in mind for them? They're one of my favorite of the KS pets.
I'm not in any rush, I just want one to have it, basically!
I'm not in any rush, I just want one to have it, basically!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77