Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV Pai/Oran, KS, and Pots (1:180)
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Thank you for trading! ^^
Thank you for trading! ^^
@Wych Hi! i have these to sell, lmk what you might be interested in!

Full Circus Unicorn Pai set - 1300g
Full Circus Unicorn Oran set - 320g

Circus Unicorn extras:
baton -40g
blouse -40g
ruffles -40g
hooves -40g
mohawk -40g
lips - 40g

backdrop - 160g
overalls - 160g
pigtails - 160g
tutu - 160g

incomplete set: Elder Forest
cape - 40g
tights - 40g
mantle -40g
skin x2 - 80g
curls - 40g
wisdom - 40g

incomplete set: masked wanderer
head scarf - 40g
reverie - 40g
owl mask - 40g
lion mask - 40g
short hair - 40g
shawl - 40g

body paint - 160g
saber mask - 160g
deer legs - 160g

are you also interested in current pai items? i have 900 turnips and can buy 4 current pai items for 640g if you're interested.

I also have a full set of pai + oran mothlike items, as well as some extras, so if you ever figure out a rate you'd be interested in buying them for and are interested, definitely let me know!

@Wych Hi! i have these to sell, lmk what you might be interested in!

Full Circus Unicorn Pai set - 1300g
Full Circus Unicorn Oran set - 320g

Circus Unicorn extras:
baton -40g
blouse -40g
ruffles -40g
hooves -40g
mohawk -40g
lips - 40g

backdrop - 160g
overalls - 160g
pigtails - 160g
tutu - 160g

incomplete set: Elder Forest
cape - 40g
tights - 40g
mantle -40g
skin x2 - 80g
curls - 40g
wisdom - 40g

incomplete set: masked wanderer
head scarf - 40g
reverie - 40g
owl mask - 40g
lion mask - 40g
short hair - 40g
shawl - 40g

body paint - 160g
saber mask - 160g
deer legs - 160g

are you also interested in current pai items? i have 900 turnips and can buy 4 current pai items for 640g if you're interested.

I also have a full set of pai + oran mothlike items, as well as some extras, so if you ever figure out a rate you'd be interested in buying them for and are interested, definitely let me know!

je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@Yammie Hey there! I should be able to do all those.

I am definitely interested in current Pai as well! I could do the 4 Pai for 640g or if you'd want to get the 500 turnip hatching item and 2 Pai for 900 total Turnips I could pay 720g. (Since the Hatching is 500 turnips as opposed to 200 it would be 400g for the Hatching item + 160 each for the other two Pai.)

Let me know what you're thinking? With the 4 Pai it should be 4140g total I believe and with the Hatching item + 2 Pai it should be 4220g, can you let me know if that sounds right to you?
@Yammie Hey there! I should be able to do all those.

I am definitely interested in current Pai as well! I could do the 4 Pai for 640g or if you'd want to get the 500 turnip hatching item and 2 Pai for 900 total Turnips I could pay 720g. (Since the Hatching is 500 turnips as opposed to 200 it would be 400g for the Hatching item + 160 each for the other two Pai.)

Let me know what you're thinking? With the 4 Pai it should be 4140g total I believe and with the Hatching item + 2 Pai it should be 4220g, can you let me know if that sounds right to you?
@wych

that sounds great, ill do all listed + the hatching item + 2 pai for 4220g. ill go put up trades and get back to you

and for the pai shop, do you have a preference of which 2 wardrobe items you wanted?

@wych

that sounds great, ill do all listed + the hatching item + 2 pai for 4220g. ill go put up trades and get back to you

and for the pai shop, do you have a preference of which 2 wardrobe items you wanted?

@Yammie Sorry for the slow response I was sleeping, that sounds awesome! Feel free to send over the trade links when you're ready and I'll send over the CR and make an offer on the trades (I am Hex#148 over on DV so you know).

I totally forgot to include which Pai items. The hair and dawn gown would be perfect! :)
@Yammie Sorry for the slow response I was sleeping, that sounds awesome! Feel free to send over the trade links when you're ready and I'll send over the CR and make an offer on the trades (I am Hex#148 over on DV so you know).

I totally forgot to include which Pai items. The hair and dawn gown would be perfect! :)
@wych no worries! i went to sleep shortly after too haha

Here are the lots, all of them are yours:

https://dappervolk.com/trades?user_id=19670

please lmk if theres any discrepancies or something missing!

@wych no worries! i went to sleep shortly after too haha

Here are the lots, all of them are yours:

https://dappervolk.com/trades?user_id=19670

please lmk if theres any discrepancies or something missing!

@Yammie I offered over on DV and sent a 1-way with the gems, thank you for trading! :D
@Yammie I offered over on DV and sent a 1-way with the gems, thank you for trading! :D
Thank you for trading!
Thank you for trading!
Hi! This is probably a long shot, but I have a bunch of things on dappervolk and have been looking for a 5 digit dragon for a while. Of particular interest I have a 4 digit bardling (and tons of other pets) and an obsidian skin + a golden smile, but I also have several oran and pai items!
https://dappervolk.com/menagerie/17909
Hi! This is probably a long shot, but I have a bunch of things on dappervolk and have been looking for a 5 digit dragon for a while. Of particular interest I have a 4 digit bardling (and tons of other pets) and an obsidian skin + a golden smile, but I also have several oran and pai items!
https://dappervolk.com/menagerie/17909
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@JotaroCujoh Hey there! I do actually have a 5 digit that I tentatively have up for trade/sale that I wouldn't be opposed to trading for DV, but so far I've only done trades for 6 digits for DV so I'm not really sure how to value a 5 digit/DV trade tbh. The 5 digit dragon I have up for trade is Belle, here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/372/37138_350.png[/img][/url] She is low bred and both offspring are named, she is wearing a skin, her colors are aqua/goldenrod/emerald.
@JotaroCujoh Hey there! I do actually have a 5 digit that I tentatively have up for trade/sale that I wouldn't be opposed to trading for DV, but so far I've only done trades for 6 digits for DV so I'm not really sure how to value a 5 digit/DV trade tbh.

The 5 digit dragon I have up for trade is Belle, here:

37138_350.png

She is low bred and both offspring are named, she is wearing a skin, her colors are aqua/goldenrod/emerald.
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77