Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV Pai/Oran, KS, and Pots (1:180)
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
@Herbalist I would be interested in all of them, but Mothlike is worth more than my base price so I may need to do some looking around to find a better price for those (I was inactive for a few months so I'm not 100% up to date on prices right now!)

If you let me know the full total of items you have I can come up with a combined price. :)
@Herbalist I would be interested in all of them, but Mothlike is worth more than my base price so I may need to do some looking around to find a better price for those (I was inactive for a few months so I'm not 100% up to date on prices right now!)

If you let me know the full total of items you have I can come up with a combined price. :)
@BeingOfSalt Sorry I had to have a look through my den since I was inactive and forgot which two those were, I actually totally forgot they were a pair. I'd definitely be open to trading them. I am not really sure what the oldie value range is right now so I might need to look around a bit. What Jeweled items would you be wanting to barter for?
@BeingOfSalt Sorry I had to have a look through my den since I was inactive and forgot which two those were, I actually totally forgot they were a pair. I'd definitely be open to trading them. I am not really sure what the oldie value range is right now so I might need to look around a bit. What Jeweled items would you be wanting to barter for?
no problem! I should have linked them haa
I would value them at 6kg together, so 3kg each.
I have the following jeweled items:
crown
trousers
tail
wings
braids
background
lips
no problem! I should have linked them haa
I would value them at 6kg together, so 3kg each.
I have the following jeweled items:
crown
trousers
tail
wings
braids
background
lips
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@Wych No worries! I’m not totally sure on prices at the moment either. I currently have my Mothlike chest up for 650kp (roughly 3.6kg), which was based purely on what the other chests were on the tradesmarket for (and obviously that doesn’t account for the Oran items). If you find a price for it feel free to let me know!

Without the mothlike items there’s 22 items I believe; 12 rosethorn, 5 masked wanderer, 3 sea botanist, and a winter scholar and a circus unicorn piece I forgot about. After digging I also found a masked wanderer chest, but I don’t recall which of the other ones I have were premium, so they may be duplicates. After I get some food I can list off the exact items.
@Wych No worries! I’m not totally sure on prices at the moment either. I currently have my Mothlike chest up for 650kp (roughly 3.6kg), which was based purely on what the other chests were on the tradesmarket for (and obviously that doesn’t account for the Oran items). If you find a price for it feel free to let me know!

Without the mothlike items there’s 22 items I believe; 12 rosethorn, 5 masked wanderer, 3 sea botanist, and a winter scholar and a circus unicorn piece I forgot about. After digging I also found a masked wanderer chest, but I don’t recall which of the other ones I have were premium, so they may be duplicates. After I get some food I can list off the exact items.
rljWICG.png
Ty | they/them
+2 hrs FRT
@BeingOfSalt I posted an IC for my Oldies so I'm gonna keep that open for a bit before I decide what prices I want to sell at since I've been inactive for a bit. I'm mostly looking for the Jeweled Gaze but I would be interested in a trading for the Jeweled Wings, though.

@Herbalist Sounds good! If you get me the item names I can double check if they're Pai or Oran (I use the DV Wiki to easily check which are Pai). :)
@BeingOfSalt I posted an IC for my Oldies so I'm gonna keep that open for a bit before I decide what prices I want to sell at since I've been inactive for a bit. I'm mostly looking for the Jeweled Gaze but I would be interested in a trading for the Jeweled Wings, though.

@Herbalist Sounds good! If you get me the item names I can double check if they're Pai or Oran (I use the DV Wiki to easily check which are Pai). :)
@Wych Sorry for the delay! Here's all the monthlies:

- Mothlike Silver Chest (Pai)
- Mothlike Third Eye (Oran)
- Mothlike Stained Claws (Oran)
- Mothlike Winged Coat (Pai)
- Mothlike Crest (Oran)
- Mothlike Tied Feeler Hairstyle (Oran)
- Mothlike Wings (Pai)

- Rosethorn Discs (Oran)
- Rosethorn Backdrop (Pai)
- Rosethorn Vine Boots (Oran)
- Rosethorn Petal Cloak (Pai)
- Rosethorn Perception (Pai)
- Rosethorn Floral Horns (Pai)
- Rosethorn Lips (Oran)
- Rosethorn Long Forest Hairstyle (Pai)
- Rosethorn Blue Rose Tights (Oran)
- Rosethorn Short Hairstyle (Oran)
- Rosethorn Decora Skin (Pai)
- Rosethorn Sweeping Drapes (Oran)

- Circus Unicorn Lips (Oran)

- Masked Wanderer Jade Chest (Pai)
- Masked Wanderer Coat (Pai)
- Masked Wanderer Deer Legs (Pai)
- Masked Wanderer Saber Mask (Pai)
- Masked Wanderer Deer Mask (Pai)
- Masked Wanderer Body Paint (Pai)

- Winter Scholar Fortress (Pai)

- Seaside Botanist Deck (Pai)
- Seaside Botanist Garden (Pai)
- Seaside Botanist Hanging Plants (Pai)

I realized while typing this up that the Mothlike set isn't complete, unfortunately, as I'm missing 2 Oran items and have 2 duplicates from Pai (the wings and coat). All of the loose Masked Wanderer items are also duplicates from the Jade Chest (there's 8 items in the chest, so 3 I don't have loose). I put all of the duplicates in grey italics, so hopefully it's easier to scan?

Excluding duplicates and the Mothlike items, there's 4 Pai items, 2 Pai sets (complete Rosethorn and a Masked Wanderer chest), and 7 Oran items. So 3,520g, I think? Wasn't sure how you'd like to deal with the Mothlike ones since it's not a complete set.

I used this thread on DV to check if an item was Pai or Oran, but feel free to double check!
@Wych Sorry for the delay! Here's all the monthlies:

- Mothlike Silver Chest (Pai)
- Mothlike Third Eye (Oran)
- Mothlike Stained Claws (Oran)
- Mothlike Winged Coat (Pai)
- Mothlike Crest (Oran)
- Mothlike Tied Feeler Hairstyle (Oran)
- Mothlike Wings (Pai)

- Rosethorn Discs (Oran)
- Rosethorn Backdrop (Pai)
- Rosethorn Vine Boots (Oran)
- Rosethorn Petal Cloak (Pai)
- Rosethorn Perception (Pai)
- Rosethorn Floral Horns (Pai)
- Rosethorn Lips (Oran)
- Rosethorn Long Forest Hairstyle (Pai)
- Rosethorn Blue Rose Tights (Oran)
- Rosethorn Short Hairstyle (Oran)
- Rosethorn Decora Skin (Pai)
- Rosethorn Sweeping Drapes (Oran)

- Circus Unicorn Lips (Oran)

- Masked Wanderer Jade Chest (Pai)
- Masked Wanderer Coat (Pai)
- Masked Wanderer Deer Legs (Pai)
- Masked Wanderer Saber Mask (Pai)
- Masked Wanderer Deer Mask (Pai)
- Masked Wanderer Body Paint (Pai)

- Winter Scholar Fortress (Pai)

- Seaside Botanist Deck (Pai)
- Seaside Botanist Garden (Pai)
- Seaside Botanist Hanging Plants (Pai)

I realized while typing this up that the Mothlike set isn't complete, unfortunately, as I'm missing 2 Oran items and have 2 duplicates from Pai (the wings and coat). All of the loose Masked Wanderer items are also duplicates from the Jade Chest (there's 8 items in the chest, so 3 I don't have loose). I put all of the duplicates in grey italics, so hopefully it's easier to scan?

Excluding duplicates and the Mothlike items, there's 4 Pai items, 2 Pai sets (complete Rosethorn and a Masked Wanderer chest), and 7 Oran items. So 3,520g, I think? Wasn't sure how you'd like to deal with the Mothlike ones since it's not a complete set.

I used this thread on DV to check if an item was Pai or Oran, but feel free to double check!
rljWICG.png
Ty | they/them
+2 hrs FRT
@Herbalist No worries for the delay, I was away for lunch as well for a bit. :)

That looks good to me! I can start with 4,320g to include all the Oran+Pai (including the extra Wanderer ones, if you would like) minus the Mothlikes? Though I am definitely interested in the Mothlikes at a later time if you still want to trade.

Let me know if that works for you? :)
@Herbalist No worries for the delay, I was away for lunch as well for a bit. :)

That looks good to me! I can start with 4,320g to include all the Oran+Pai (including the extra Wanderer ones, if you would like) minus the Mothlikes? Though I am definitely interested in the Mothlikes at a later time if you still want to trade.

Let me know if that works for you? :)
@Wych That sounds good to me! The reserved trade lots below are for you. I'll accept once I see your CR!
https://dappervolk.com/trades?user_id=19754

As for the Mothlike items, I'm absolutely willing to sell them all. Just let me know when you find a price range and we can make a deal!

Edit: OH YEA, what's your DV username? I want to make sure I accept the correct offer!
@Wych That sounds good to me! The reserved trade lots below are for you. I'll accept once I see your CR!
https://dappervolk.com/trades?user_id=19754

As for the Mothlike items, I'm absolutely willing to sell them all. Just let me know when you find a price range and we can make a deal!

Edit: OH YEA, what's your DV username? I want to make sure I accept the correct offer!
rljWICG.png
Ty | they/them
+2 hrs FRT
@Herbalist Great! I'm sending over the CR now.

I am Hex#148 over on DV. :)
@Herbalist Great! I'm sending over the CR now.

I am Hex#148 over on DV. :)
@Wych Accepted, thank you! (:
@Wych Accepted, thank you! (:
rljWICG.png
Ty | they/them
+2 hrs FRT
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77