Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 152 153
Posting again. Still accepting friend requests. :)
Posting again. Still accepting friend requests. :)
Happy to take Friend Requests! :3
Happy to take Friend Requests! :3
ZVpCPil.png
I would love to have some more active friends! I don't bite :) I'll be sending notes out daily!
I would love to have some more active friends! I don't bite :) I'll be sending notes out daily!
I'm still accepting friend requests! I send out random notes daily.
I'm still accepting friend requests! I send out random notes daily.
I'm open for friend requests! I prefer to send notes the randomized way (if that's okay).
I'm open for friend requests! I prefer to send notes the randomized way (if that's okay).
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
Absolutely open for friend requests! I'm gonna be doing the random option everyday!
Absolutely open for friend requests! I'm gonna be doing the random option everyday!
i'm also still taking requests, sending out notes throughout the day :) i've been trying to add as many people as possible but it's tricky with how fast this thread moves ^^;
i'm also still taking requests, sending out notes throughout the day :) i've been trying to add as many people as possible but it's tricky with how fast this thread moves ^^;
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Came here looking for a post like this :). I'm pretty much completely inactive on forums, but I am on the site daily. All of my rl friends have stopped playing, would love a few new friends to exchange with! (I'm perfectly okay with people who prefer to send their notes out randomly)
Came here looking for a post like this :). I'm pretty much completely inactive on forums, but I am on the site daily. All of my rl friends have stopped playing, would love a few new friends to exchange with! (I'm perfectly okay with people who prefer to send their notes out randomly)
Consider visiting my schoolyard!
heyo i use send to colleagues for every note
heyo i use send to colleagues for every note
LETS GOOOOOOOO
LETS GOOOOOOOO
3727928785_f191ae63a3_b.jpg
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 152 153