Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising superstitions
1 2 3 4
any of you got like, FR superstitions? like for example, if i want a specific baldwin mat, i will melt an item the colour of the mat i want (melting a green apple to get green goo). this works.... like 40% of the time, which i guess is enough for my dumb brain to keep doing it. anyone else have superstitions like that?
any of you got like, FR superstitions? like for example, if i want a specific baldwin mat, i will melt an item the colour of the mat i want (melting a green apple to get green goo). this works.... like 40% of the time, which i guess is enough for my dumb brain to keep doing it. anyone else have superstitions like that?
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
if you ever hatch an egg on the same day you got it, itll be ugly
just my little thing that manages to keep my impulse in check! (and all the times i hatched disgusting little children)
if you ever hatch an egg on the same day you got it, itll be ugly
just my little thing that manages to keep my impulse in check! (and all the times i hatched disgusting little children)
F5-F7-F464-C663-44-FB-84-CD-5-ACC56-A83-C9-D.gif
When I'm breeding dragons, I always view potential offspring no less than five times. Does it raise my chances of a five egg nest? No. Will I continue doing it regardless? Absolutely.
When I'm breeding dragons, I always view potential offspring no less than five times. Does it raise my chances of a five egg nest? No. Will I continue doing it regardless? Absolutely.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
If you think about what item you want from coliseum, you won't get it. Grind for something else and un-hope that you get it.
If you think about what item you want from coliseum, you won't get it. Grind for something else and un-hope that you get it.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="Niceless" date="2022-02-09 09:55:46" ] If you think about what item you want from coliseum, you won't get it. Grind for something else and un-hope that you get it. [/quote] this, basically..
Niceless wrote on 2022-02-09 09:55:46:
this, basically..
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Here's some of mine:

It's bad luck to breed dragons without previewing hatchlings at least once.

Thinking or speaking about what you want from the Coli will make it never drop.

This also applies to gathering.

Seeing some casters and thinking a fight will be easy and good for breath/health recovery will guarantee all the casters dodge. They may also take out your trainer.
Here's some of mine:

It's bad luck to breed dragons without previewing hatchlings at least once.

Thinking or speaking about what you want from the Coli will make it never drop.

This also applies to gathering.

Seeing some casters and thinking a fight will be easy and good for breath/health recovery will guarantee all the casters dodge. They may also take out your trainer.
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
If I scavenge in the Flight that's dominating I'm more likely to get eggs.
If I scavenge in the Flight that's dominating I'm more likely to get eggs.
et83wGg.gifgebx48s.pngaXbaYIT.pngxe4FQbY.pngXGtgfcm.png3TwiCsy.pngpxgKZLB.pngPuVYkR5.pngygWzlbs.pngY8tJr9S.pngyamzawx.pngX8uau7ND.png
[quote name="Niceless" date="2022-02-09 09:55:46" ] If you think about what item you want from coliseum, you won't get it. Grind for something else and un-hope that you get it. [/quote] what do you mean this is a superstition this is absolutely true [size=1]/j just in case[/size]
what do you mean this is a superstition this is absolutely true

/j just in case
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[quote name="Niceless" date="2022-02-09 09:55:46" ] If you think about what item you want from coliseum, you won't get it. Grind for something else and un-hope that you get it. [/quote] This, absolutely Also I have to open my chests in order from most worthless to most expensive, or else I won't get good drops.
This, absolutely

Also I have to open my chests in order from most worthless to most expensive, or else I won't get good drops.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
[quote name="Niceless" date="2022-02-09 09:55:46" ] If you think about what item you want from coliseum, you won't get it. Grind for something else and un-hope that you get it. [/quote] Ironically, I've had the opposite happen too. Sometimes I think 'oh, it would be funny if the familiar dropped' and it ACTUALLY DOES

Ironically, I've had the opposite happen too. Sometimes I think 'oh, it would be funny if the familiar dropped' and it ACTUALLY DOES
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 3 4