Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
Arlo telling me to share with friends but I have no friends </3
Arlo telling me to share with friends but I have no friends </3
Your local Guardian fangirl
[quote name="Esmara" date="2022-02-08 00:56:06" ] @Bantymom I think it means they have to manually go in and click the new, unlocked tiles to reveal the image beneath (or click the Clean Up all Worked Tiles) button before new Research Notes will register. If you get nine, don't clean them up, then get three more, it won't register because you haven't cleared up the ones you already got from previous notes. [/quote] Not only does it not register, but you literally can't get the notes. I had nine notes on tiles while a pickaxe was working, and a person trying to send me three more notes couldn't send them; my name didn't appear on the list. When my pickaxe finished and I was able to clear the nine note tiles, the person was able to send their three notes.
Esmara wrote on 2022-02-08 00:56:06:
@Bantymom I think it means they have to manually go in and click the new, unlocked tiles to reveal the image beneath (or click the Clean Up all Worked Tiles) button before new Research Notes will register. If you get nine, don't clean them up, then get three more, it won't register because you haven't cleared up the ones you already got from previous notes.

Not only does it not register, but you literally can't get the notes. I had nine notes on tiles while a pickaxe was working, and a person trying to send me three more notes couldn't send them; my name didn't appear on the list. When my pickaxe finished and I was able to clear the nine note tiles, the person was able to send their three notes.
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
You won't believe how good my Mated Pairs tab is.
i got only 1 pickaxe today so now i don't like arlo anymore

(seriously though i'm excited to see what future digsites might have in store)
i got only 1 pickaxe today so now i don't like arlo anymore

(seriously though i'm excited to see what future digsites might have in store)
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole
Diggy, diggy hole, diggy, diggy hole
Yay, dinosaurs! This update is my lovely now.
Yay, dinosaurs! This update is my lovely now.
cc0bb6df-8e45-43b1-a569-fbf5268ecce8.gif
LET US COMMENCE...
LET US COMMENCE...
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
Brothers of the mine rejoyce!
Swing, swing, swing a pick!
Brothers of the mine rejoyce!
Swing, swing, swing a pick!
[quote name="@Ystellath" date="2022-02-08 03:39:08" ] I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole Diggy, diggy hole, diggy, diggy hole [/quote] I am so glad I’m not the only one who thought of this
@Ystellath wrote on 2022-02-08 03:39:08:

I am so glad I’m not the only one who thought of this
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Nice!

15 mins is too slow for me to still be on the site and too quick for me to check back, hahaha. But I mean, everything is waiting for me, so that's no real problem. XD

I like that with the research notes and friends.
Nice!

15 mins is too slow for me to still be on the site and too quick for me to check back, hahaha. But I mean, everything is waiting for me, so that's no real problem. XD

I like that with the research notes and friends.
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Undel @Aequorin I haven't seen this answered anywhere so,

What happens when a plot is cleared? Does it automatically restart or do you have an option to not restart it right away?
@Undel @Aequorin I haven't seen this answered anywhere so,

What happens when a plot is cleared? Does it automatically restart or do you have an option to not restart it right away?
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png