Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 115 116
I love this update, this has been delightful! I do have a few questions, none that are pressing but I'm curious to know

1) Can the same title have an item used on it twice? Like if it I've uncovered 24/25 titles in one of the plots, and use a Precise Work, it will pick the last one, there isn't a chance it digs at one of the ones I've already uncovered?

2) Is there a maximum stack size for the Work Types and Research notes? I don't always have time to play through out the day but I can come in once a day, feed my dragons, and swing by the Trading Post and Muster Resources. Is there a cap I need to keep in mind?

3) When Multiple Digsites are available will I be able to dig at multiple Digsites at once? Or would I have to chose between working at Thunder Lizards and Second Digsite? [As in use a Work Action at both Thunder Lizards and Second Digsite simultaneously.]

I would like to note that I would love the ability to work multiple digsites at a time once multiple digsites become available but that would obviously be a decision for you all later down the line!
I love this update, this has been delightful! I do have a few questions, none that are pressing but I'm curious to know

1) Can the same title have an item used on it twice? Like if it I've uncovered 24/25 titles in one of the plots, and use a Precise Work, it will pick the last one, there isn't a chance it digs at one of the ones I've already uncovered?

2) Is there a maximum stack size for the Work Types and Research notes? I don't always have time to play through out the day but I can come in once a day, feed my dragons, and swing by the Trading Post and Muster Resources. Is there a cap I need to keep in mind?

3) When Multiple Digsites are available will I be able to dig at multiple Digsites at once? Or would I have to chose between working at Thunder Lizards and Second Digsite? [As in use a Work Action at both Thunder Lizards and Second Digsite simultaneously.]

I would like to note that I would love the ability to work multiple digsites at a time once multiple digsites become available but that would obviously be a decision for you all later down the line!
gWmB8p.jpg
HOLY
HOLY
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
new genes hummina hummina
new genes hummina hummina
I'm such a Ren and Stimpy nut 😭
Literally drawing a dinosaur as I see this update… omg thanks so much fr team! This is one of my favorite updates ever
Literally drawing a dinosaur as I see this update… omg thanks so much fr team! This is one of my favorite updates ever
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
That's so cool !
That's so cool !
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Yo this update SLAPS!!!! And new genes :O I like em
Yo this update SLAPS!!!! And new genes :O I like em
HglzBbg.png
DINOSAUR FAMILIARS

YES

*ahem*

As someone with a few dinosaur/Jurassic Park-themed dragons in my lair, this pleases me immensely.

*fingers crossed for future dilophosaurus familiar?*
DINOSAUR FAMILIARS

YES

*ahem*

As someone with a few dinosaur/Jurassic Park-themed dragons in my lair, this pleases me immensely.

*fingers crossed for future dilophosaurus familiar?*
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
Ooh, awesome!
Ooh, awesome!
PQznZys.png
Wooooo! Let's get digging! Can't wait to get this started heh
Wooooo! Let's get digging! Can't wait to get this started heh
Loves all things feline
Good
Good
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 115 116