Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 115 116
[center]*Proceeds to scream in dinosaur* [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/42758.png[/img] I seriously [b]need[/b] this little Troodon![/center]
*Proceeds to scream in dinosaur*

42758.png

I seriously need this little Troodon!
nPEtuOq.png SILN8af.gif VO3icXF.png
If anyone wants to befriend me for the digging I'll happily accept :3
I'm glad they're bringing this back and the new familiars look awesome ^^
If anyone wants to befriend me for the digging I'll happily accept :3
I'm glad they're bringing this back and the new familiars look awesome ^^
This game will be a problem for those with few friends or those with friends no longer playing. A bit worried atm...
This game will be a problem for those with few friends or those with friends no longer playing. A bit worried atm...
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
[quote name="Runningwolf62" date="2022-02-07 12:11:59" ] 2) Is there a maximum stack size for the Work Types and Research notes? I don't always have time to play through out the day but I can come in once a day, feed my dragons, and swing by the Trading Post and Muster Resources. Is there a cap I need to keep in mind? [/quote] Would like to know this also.
Runningwolf62 wrote on 2022-02-07 12:11:59:
2) Is there a maximum stack size for the Work Types and Research notes? I don't always have time to play through out the day but I can come in once a day, feed my dragons, and swing by the Trading Post and Muster Resources. Is there a cap I need to keep in mind?

Would like to know this also.
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
Crossing fingers for a deinonychus familiar at some point. And maybe some pre-dinosaur stuff? The Cambrian era especially was a wild time.
Crossing fingers for a deinonychus familiar at some point. And maybe some pre-dinosaur stuff? The Cambrian era especially was a wild time.
The Final Outpost Dragon Cave Magistream
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
A semi-random lair of whatever catches my eye.
Does everyone have all 16 new items in their 16 plots right now, or are the items randomly generated for each plot? Will each plot continue to have the same item that is first revealed in it?
Does everyone have all 16 new items in their 16 plots right now, or are the items randomly generated for each plot? Will each plot continue to have the same item that is first revealed in it?
I love the new familiars! But... any plans for a disable friend request feature now that friends lists are relevant?
I love the new familiars! But... any plans for a disable friend request feature now that friends lists are relevant?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I am SO unbelievably excited about dinosaur familiars, you have no idea
I am SO unbelievably excited about dinosaur familiars, you have no idea
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66319884][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663199/66319884_350.png[/img][/url] Time to dig![/center]
66319884_350.png

Time to dig!
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
OMG IM LATE BUT THIS IS SO COOL!!!!
OMG IM LATE BUT THIS IS SO COOL!!!!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 115 116